Here's what would make me (and millions of others) back Trump

Was this, like, a Skype conference call where 3 million people pledged allegiance to your opinion?

We tried, but Putin hacked the Skype conference..........LOL

BTW....that was an "amazing" response to the O/P broken promises by Trump, don't you" think" (if you could think on your own)?...............LOL

1. Obamacare? Trump needs something on his desk to either sign or veto.

2. I don't recal the $1 Trillion spending coming up before he was elected, but if he did promise it during the campaign, I hope he fails at getting it. Obama already spent that borrowed money.

3. Syria and the war on ISIS? Seems to be working. Putin agreed to a cease fire this week.

2. I don't recal the $1 Trillion spending coming up before he was elected, but if he did promise it during the campaign, I hope he fails at getting it. Obama already spent that borrowed money.

Just for fun.......(check the dates, Mr, "I don't recall"....LOL)

Trump campaign's $1 trillion infrastructure plan with no tax hike ...

Trump Budget Falls Short of $1 Trillion Infrastructure Pledge - The ...

Trump promised $1 trillion for infrastructure, but the estimated need is ...

trump could:

!. Finally introduce to congress for a quick majority "yea' vote the health care bill that would be cheaper, better and less expensive than the ACA......After all, he promised this while campaigning.

2. Introduce to Congress for a quick majority "yea" vote the $1 Trillion infrastructure bill that he campaigned on, which would lower the unemployment rate considerably AND make our bridges, roads, railways, ports, etc. more efficient and safer.

3. At long last, Trump could (since he knows a heck of a lot more than our generals) tell Congress and us the wonderful plan to defeat ISIS worldwide in less than 30 days.....He campaigned on this and Congress would readily approve this amazing plan. Don't you think?

NOW, the above would really make me eat my words and regret all those nasty things I say and think about the Trumpster...........LOL
Two down and your third is a lie, no one ever set a 30 day time limit.

So you're a Trumpsters!

"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"

Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

Hours after being sworn in, Trump signed an executive order aimed at reversing the Affordable Care Act — Obama's landmark legislation — which Republicans vowed to "repeal and replace" throughout the campaign.

The executive order states that the Trump administration will "seek prompt repeal" of the law. To minimize the "economic burden" of Obamacare, the order instructs the secretary of health and human services and other agency heads to "waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation" of any part of the law that places a fiscal burden on the government, businesses or individuals.

Also in the order are directions to give states more control over implementing health care laws.

"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"

Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

The order outlines how the administration will expedite environmental reviews and approval of "high priority" infrastructure projects, such as repairs to bridges, airports and highways.

The order directs the Chairman of the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), within 30 days of a request, to determine a project's environmental impact and decide whether it is "high priority." Project review deadlines are to be put in place by the CEQ's chairman.

The order is widely believed to have been issued in response to the protests against the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Someday....when you grow up or graduate from junior high....you MAY learn that an EO is NOT legislation with the appropriate funding to make that EO a reality....

You are dumber than usual.....Is everything OK???
Like a President sending the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism billions in hard cash loaded on pallets without the knowledge of Congress? That kind of funding requirement?

"Don't ask your country what it has done for you, ask yourselves what you have done for your country", those words were said by a great Democrat JFK, such democrats don't exist any more. Modern Democrats have been (volunteerly!) brainwashed by Soros&Co to become a weapon of mass destruction against their own country. Shame.
What happened to your patriotism when Linmbaugh broadcast the GOP standard of wanting Obama to fail? So resolute were the Repub-lie-cons in that traitorous mission their obstructionist parlance and behavior nearly caused us to default on the nation's debt. We lost our AAA credit rating as a result.

Like a President sending the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism billions in hard cash loaded on pallets without the knowledge of Congress? That kind of funding requirement?

I simply "love' the brain power of fucked up right wingers....

Here's your chance to prove how "smart" you are...........

WAS one dollar of the money sent back to Iran a U.S.A. dollar???
A simple yes or no will do.....

Just for fun.......(check the dates, Mr, "I don't recall"....LOL)

Trump campaign's $1 trillion infrastructure plan with no tax hike ...

Trump Budget Falls Short of $1 Trillion Infrastructure Pledge - The ...

Trump promised $1 trillion for infrastructure, but the estimated need is ...

No one bats a thousand. This is one of those promises which would be great for big government money borrowing liberals, but bad for the country as a whole. Trump will flame out on this one.

Shitforbrains thinks Obama sent them Iranian currency.

2. Introduce to Congress for a quick majority "yea" vote the $1 Trillion infrastructure bill that he campaigned on, which would lower the unemployment rate considerably AND make our bridges, roads, railways, ports, etc. more efficient and safer.
I remember Obama after he was elected, talking about all of the "shovel ready" jobs he was going to unleash to solve the unemployment problem.

8 years later when Obama left office.

The shovel's were still hanging in the work shed unused, and the liberal Dems lowered their heads and said nothing. ... :cool:

Dufus insists Obama sent Iran Iranian currency.

NEVER said that, Mr. Fuckhead.......I asked you IF any money received by Iran was NOT theirs.............So, moron, was the money theirs or not???.....LOL

(too easy.....)

trump could:

!. Finally introduce to congress for a quick majority "yea' vote the health care bill that would be cheaper, better and less expensive than the ACA......After all, he promised this while campaigning.

3. At long last, Trump could (since he knows a heck of a lot more than our generals) tell Congress and us the wonderful plan to defeat ISIS worldwide in less than 30 days.....He campaigned on this and Congress would readily approve this amazing plan. Don't you think?

NOW, the above would really make me eat my words and regret all those nasty things I say and think about the Trumpster...........LOL
We all know that wouldn't make you vote for Trump.

Here's what would make you back Trump:
IMG_7122.jpg

Get one.

No answers from cons to the OP, only diversion. Which is all conservatives have for all of what Trump does. They can't defend HIM so they attack someone ELSE.

Dufus insists Obama sent Iran Iranian currency.

NEVER said that, Mr. Fuckhead.......I asked you IF any money received by Iran was NOT theirs.............So, moron, was the money theirs or not???.....LOL

(too easy.....)
Didn't take you long to rename on the OP. Wevall know the EO's were binding. You lying and excusing Obamas support of terrorism shows why Trump will take 45 States in 2020.

"Don't ask your country what it has done for you, ask yourselves what you have done for your country", those words were said by a great Democrat and a patriot JFK, such democrats don't exist any more. Modern Democrats have been (volunteerly!) brainwashed by Soros&Co and turned into a weapon of mass destruction against their own country. Shame.
End the "entitlement mentality" regarding our drug war, right wingers, not social service for the poor.

So, when should I (and a few others) expect for Trump to make good on those THREE promises he made while campaigning.....I mean, I would hate to interfere with Trump's golfing....but..............

Shitforbrains thinks Obama sent them Iranian currency.
He didn't say anything about Iranian currency...but it didn't matter... Iran didn't deposit iranian currency in our treasury...they most likely paid for undelivered arms/planes with U.S. dollars.

Forum List

Back