Here's what would make me (and millions of others) back Trump

He didn't say anything about Iranian currency...but it didn't matter... Iran didn't deposit iranian currency in our treasury...they most likely paid for undelivered arms/planes with U.S. dollars.

Precisely......Iranian money has been in US (and other) banks since the Iranian revolution

It's putting lipstick on a pig and telling us it's brand new.

“I Put Lipstick on a Pig”: Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Gets Real About the Real Estate Magnate

He didn't say anything about Iranian currency...but it didn't matter... Iran didn't deposit iranian currency in our treasury...they most likely paid for undelivered arms/planes with U.S. dollars.

Precisely......Iranian money has been in US (and other) banks since the Iranian revolution
Agreed...they key word is "money" not currency. See how the RW clods try to obfuscate with petty semantic offerings ?

trump could:

!. Finally introduce to congress for a quick majority "yea' vote the health care bill that would be cheaper, better and less expensive than the ACA......After all, he promised this while campaigning.

2. Introduce to Congress for a quick majority "yea" vote the $1 Trillion infrastructure bill that he campaigned on, which would lower the unemployment rate considerably AND make our bridges, roads, railways, ports, etc. more efficient and safer.

3. At long last, Trump could (since he knows a heck of a lot more than our generals) tell Congress and us the wonderful plan to defeat ISIS worldwide in less than 30 days.....He campaigned on this and Congress would readily approve this amazing plan. Don't you think?

NOW, the above would really make me eat my words and regret all those nasty things I say and think about the Trumpster...........LOL
4. Bring wages up for workers. Not CEOs but the middle class.
5. Cut spending so much he can fully fund social security
6. Don't start a war over North Korea wanting a nuke. If Russia and China don't mind who are we to say they can't? Same with Iran. Let them have one. Everyone has one. It's the one way others won't fuck with you.

Here's what would make you back Trump:
View attachment 137693

Get one.
A graphic image of a brain won't help you kool-aid drinkers. A picture is as close to having a brain as you will ever come.

Lame.
Posting that graphic was lame. You know Trumpbots don't have brains.

What are you 10 years old? Go play outside child. Dismissed.
Are you confusing me with Trump?
It is sheep like ewe who gave us that puerile old perv. I'm nothing like that.

Forum List

Back