Hey liberals, just a simple question how are you going to impeach Trump when....

Nixon's party thought the same thing at the very beginning of the Watergate affair.

Point of fact, tricky Dick was not impeached.

No, he wasn't. He ran at the last minute. There was no doubt that he would have been though.

True, he was going down for the cover up, which we have learned is usually worse than the crime. Ask slick Willie, who was impeached.

For a blow job

No, for lying to a GJ about a blow job. Remember, it's the cover up, not the crime. Same thing that ran Nixon, cover up.

Nixon's party thought the same thing at the very beginning of the Watergate affair.
But Nixons not president, and Trump hasn't broken any laws. 8 months later, you stll offer no proof but unnamed sources and could have and might have....LOL

No, he wasn't. He ran at the last minute. There was no doubt that he would have been though.

True, he was going down for the cover up, which we have learned is usually worse than the crime. Ask slick Willie, who was impeached.

For a blow job

Nope, for perjury.

some one should ask Maxine Waters if she can name all 66 senators who will vote to impeach
I'd like to see if she can remember her own name.
id like to see someone axe maxine if she knows what is the capital of California.
Suckremento
Maxine Waters? What? whats the capital of california? ahh,,is that a state?

Poor Auntie Max, she is so misunderestmated.

you would think that all 123 senators would rather impeach Maxine just for being a dumb bitch
You'd think you'd know that: a) there aren't 123 Senators, and b) one does not impeach a member of Congress.

You were talking about "dumb"?

For a blow job

Nope, for perjury.

About a blow job.

But Nixons not president, and Trump hasn't broken any laws. 8 months later, you stll offer no proof but unnamed sources and could have and might have....LOL

Not my job to convince you that you're wrong.
Your job apparently is to try to make fools believe the lies coming from the media. You aren't making it.

For a blow job

Nope, for perjury.

About a blow job.

Perjury is perjury whether it's about a BJ or the color of your underwear.

Hillary let four men die,,,she didnt get impeached,,so far,,,the dead count on Trumps watch is still 0.0

I gotta say, the orange clown is in the weeds right now. This whole Comey mess is bogging down the agenda, the GOP is in typical fashion a divided party. That is why I am unaffiliated- I can't be Democrat because I detest them philosophically, but they are outstanding as a party. They kill Republicans in the political realm. And I can't be a Republican because although I am more closely aligned with them on the role of government, they suck at politics and won't stand for the greater good.

Actually, here in Colorado, I can't think of a single reason why anybody would declare a party affiliation.

And O actually shared Intel with the russians. There's a reason why dems have lost over 900seats in the last six years. The radical fringe progs have taken over their party.

Yeah it looked really bad for the Democrats, but then the Republicans nominated Trump.
Thank you GOP.
Meanwhile the Democrats had to rig their Primaries, engage in election fraud in their Primaries, and rig debates to help Hillary beat Sanders so a corrupt, criminal under multiple FBI investigations (for crimes now proven she committed) whose only message was 'I am a woman, and it's my turn' could be their candidate.

Thank you Democrats.

Yeah it looked really bad for the Democrats, but then the Republicans nominated Trump.
Thank you GOP.

And then trump won while the worthless Rs had more seats to defend but still won. Meanwhile, the dems continue to lose more and more seats. The radical fringe has take over the dems.

For a blow job

Nope, for perjury.

About a blow job.

Question-
What's worse, getting a hummer from an intern in the Oval Office (btw-that is a classic case of sexual harassment, he was her superior) or a B & E into an office?

Answer-
It doesn't matter if you lie about it and try to cover it up.

you would think that all 123 senators would rather impeach Maxine just for being a dumb bitch
You'd think you'd know that: a) there aren't 123 Senators, and b) one does not impeach a member of Congress.

You were talking about "dumb"?

Members of Congress and judges etc..can and has been impeached

FYI
Judges yes, members of Congress no...read your Constitution next time....

Article II, Section 4, says that the President, Vice President, and "all civil Officers of the United States"—which includes judges—can be impeached. Members of Congress can be expelled by their own respective body. (See Article I, Section 5, Clause 2.)

Thank you GOP.
Meanwhile the Democrats had to rig their Primaries, engage in election fraud in their Primaries, and rig debates to help Hillary beat Sanders so a corrupt, criminal under multiple FBI investigations (for crimes now proven she committed) whose only message was 'I am a woman, and it's my turn' could be their candidate.

Thank you Democrats.
Who just got caught trying to suppress voters and got shot down by the Supreme Court (including trump's new Justice)?

Forum List

Back