Hey liberals, just a simple question how are you going to impeach Trump when....

Nixon's party thought the same thing at the very beginning of the Watergate affair.
But Nixons not president, and Trump hasn't broken any laws. 8 months later, you stll offer no proof but unnamed sources and could have and might have....LOL

Not my job to convince you that you're wrong.
Your job apparently is to try to make fools believe the lies coming from the media. You aren't making it.
You've been well trained.

you would think that all 123 senators would rather impeach Maxine just for being a dumb bitch
You'd think you'd know that: a) there aren't 123 Senators, and b) one does not impeach a member of Congress.

You were talking about "dumb"?

Another leftwing loon incapable of understanding sarcasm.
why do loons always have to correct me when I make an obvious mistake....god,,,i could talk about the 150 Senators and they would take it seriously

Nixon's party thought the same thing at the very beginning of the Watergate affair.

I see history is not your strong suit , ya do know who controlled Congress when Nixion was president, Right?

Future history is important, too. Midterms are next year and if Trump keeps falling like a rock, none of the Republicans want to be primaried by a bunch of very angry, betrayed constituents.

....after 7 years the republicans can't even repeal Obamacare care? LMFAO so in your world you think you're going to get republicans to agree on anything?

Much less impeach Trump?

View attachment 127001

The same way they impeached George W. Bush, oh wait it never happen, so it will not happen. Better yet how will the GOP get a conviction in the Senate if they want to impeach Trump seeing they lack the votes there and if Democrats were smart they would obstruct!

I see history is not your strong suit , ya do know who controlled Congress when Nixion was president, Right?

Future history is important, too. Midterms are next year and if Trump keeps falling like a rock, none of the Republicans want to be primaried by a bunch of very angry, betrayed constituents.

Trump should support any candidate running in a primary against the current filth on the hill now.

....after 7 years the republicans can't even repeal Obamacare care? LMFAO so in your world you think you're going to get republicans to agree on anything?

Much less impeach Trump?

View attachment 127001

The same way they impeached George W. Bush, oh wait it never happen, so it will not happen. Better yet how will the GOP get a conviction in the Senate if they want to impeach Trump seeing they lack the votes there and if Democrats were smart they would obstruct!

Votes ? They have yet to even begin to prove a high crime and misdemeanor.

Impeachment will have to be initiated by Republicans, at least before 2018. When they start losing elections they'll begin whispering "impeachment". Watch the results of the GA race...

Impeachment will have to be initiated by Republicans, at least before 2018. When they start losing elections they'll begin whispering "impeachment". Watch the results of the GA race...

Still will need the Senate to Convict and Schumer is not that insane to help McConnell!

Of course you will want impeachment while not understanding that Pence will be more of a nightmare for you, but please cut your nose off to spite your face or as Rahm once said " fucking retards! "....

some one should ask Maxine Waters if she can name all 66 senators who will vote to impeach

Keep, that stupid ho has a hard time with the 50 states. Counting ain't her strong suit.
some needs to remind the dolt that President Kennedy freed the slaves in 1961

Then got shot in that theater because he pissed of them pirates of the Caribbean . Facts all, fucking jack Sparrow.
and where did the bullet go after it exited kenney? one of the Bushes?

some one should ask Maxine Waters if she can name all 66 senators who will vote to impeach

Keep, that stupid ho has a hard time with the 50 states. Counting ain't her strong suit.

Then got shot in that theater because he pissed of them pirates of the Caribbean . Facts all, fucking jack Sparrow.

OU ShIT! They shot Kenny!? Those Bastards.

OU ShIT! They shot Kenny!? Those Bastards.
maybe that explains why George Bush inadvertantly brought up Gyne Doctors hooking up with their hot white under 35 patients

you would think that all 123 senators would rather impeach Maxine just for being a dumb bitch
You'd think you'd know that: a) there aren't 123 Senators, and b) one does not impeach a member of Congress.

You were talking about "dumb"?

Another leftwing loon incapable of understanding sarcasm.
why do loons always have to correct me when I make an obvious mistake....god,,,i could talk about the 150 Senators and they would take it seriously

They are self centered and lack any sense of humor.

The left and their cockamamie schemes, tune in next week when liberals lobby Trump's cabinet to declare him unfit...oh wait they suggested that this week. :cuckoo:

Uhm you are forgetting something, republicans vote for policy not popularity like the uneducated liberals do..

So what's going to happen, you think we will go into a recession in a few months ?

Last edited:

Wait the Georgia race? It's over when it will be just one on one, yup Democrats don't know math

What about this one?

Another Resistance Fail: Democrat Loses Omaha Mayoral Race
Matt Vespa | May 11, 2017

'it's true the Rs won't impeach until they get their noses rubbed in it. They want tax cuts for the wealthy and increased taxes on the working class and, of course, LyinRyan believes his dream of screwing over the very poor, elderly, handicapped is finally within his reach.

Sleaze trump also believes he's above the law. He's actually said it several times.

But hey, the appointment of the special prosecutor just made it a whole lot more likely.

But still, OP makes a good point - the R party are just a bunch of impotent old men, professional whiners, just like trumpkins. They haven't done anything in 50 years because that's what they're capable of - nuthin.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back