Hey liberals, just a simple question how are you going to impeach Trump when....

After Trump is removed, start on Pence.
And therein lies the true heart of the left wing/democrat party (but I repeat myself). They have no desire to get the best leadership for the country, they just want to destroy, destroy, destroy anyone and everyone who denies them their birthright access to power.

Right wing crap isn't the best leadership for the country.

Yet Left Wing crap is?
Well America has just had a little over 100 days of Republican leadership and the leadership seem to be lacking something.

No, he wasn't. He ran at the last minute. There was no doubt that he would have been though.

True, he was going down for the cover up, which we have learned is usually worse than the crime. Ask slick Willie, who was impeached.

For a blow job
Get a better history book. You don't lose your law license for 5 years and bill your handlers for almost 6 figures in fines for getting a BJ.

Yes it as for a blow job. A consensual blow job.
Like I said, you need a better history book. A judge who strips a lawyer of his license and fines him $90 K doesn't do it for a BJ.

Tell you what, give us an example of a judge imposing those punishments on someone for consensual sex, and site the law broken.

You know as well as I do that Bubba got himself in trouble for lying under oath and filing false affidavits. Put it this way, had he not done so, would he have lost his license and been fined? Be honest.

Actually Hadit, I don't believe Bulldog knows anything as well as you do, you were much too kind.

No, he wasn't. He ran at the last minute. There was no doubt that he would have been though.

True, he was going down for the cover up, which we have learned is usually worse than the crime. Ask slick Willie, who was impeached.

For a blow job
Get a better history book. You don't lose your law license for 5 years and bill your handlers for almost 6 figures in fines for getting a BJ.

Like I said, you need a better history book. A judge who strips a lawyer of his license and fines him $90 K doesn't do it for a BJ.

Tell you what, give us an example of a judge imposing those punishments on someone for consensual sex, and site the law broken.

You know as well as I do that Bubba got himself in trouble for lying under oath and filing false affidavits. Put it this way, had he not done so, would he have lost his license and been fined? Be honest.

All based on a consensual blow job

And therein lies the true heart of the left wing/democrat party (but I repeat myself). They have no desire to get the best leadership for the country, they just want to destroy, destroy, destroy anyone and everyone who denies them their birthright access to power.

Then grow some balls and kick.your Obama and Hillary types to the curb and nominate another JFK type

Don't be silly. Both are excellent. Just because lots of RWNJs believed all the lies the right told doesn't mean they were true.

Yet Left Wing crap is?
Well America has just had a little over 100 days of Republican leadership and the leadership seem to be lacking something.

They are lacking a mature president.

Yet Left Wing crap is?

They are lacking a mature president.

That's true, GOP does not have a mature president, but the Dems have NO president.

Nixon's party thought the same thing at the very beginning of the Watergate affair.
The GOP back in those days actually had some balls and principles.

The same thing cannot be said for the current GOP, the Democrats, or any progressive alive in America today.

....after 7 years the republicans can't even repeal Obamacare care? LMFAO so in your world you think you're going to get republicans to agree on anything?

Much less impeach Trump?

View attachment 127001
There is no statute of limitations on being a traitor.

Most Americans won't vote GOP if they see that party as vassals of Russia.

The question is, why do you love Trump so? What has he ever done for you? What is it you expect him to do? Besides fail?

For a blow job

Actually Hadit, I don't believe Bulldog knows anything as well as you do, you were much too kind.

Obviously there are lots of things you seem to believe that just aren't true.

For a blow job

I missed your post where you answered Hadit's question about Bubba losing his law license and being fined. Did you say that was over a hummer or for lying under oath?

I missed your post where you answered Hadit's question about Bubba losing his law license and being fined. Did you say that was over a hummer or for lying under oath?

He lied about a blow job. Big deal. I lied about a couple blow jobs in the past too.

He lied about a blow job. Big deal. I lied about a couple blow jobs in the past too.

But people knew you were lying, they knew that wasn't mayonnaise on your chin.

Trump isn't getting impeached.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html?_r=0

"“No one ought to, in my view, rush to embrace the most extraordinary remedy that involves the removal of the president from office,” said Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the sober-minded senior Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee. He warned that Democrats should not let their actions “be perceived as an effort to nullify the election by other means.”

Nixon's party thought the same thing at the very beginning of the Watergate affair.

Point of fact, tricky Dick was not impeached.

For a blow job

Strictly speaking, for lying about a blowjob.

If he were a modern day Repub, these yahoos would revere him, just as they now do for a criminal who bragged about being a serial sexual predator. Even his daughter called him that.

The most important fact is that Clinton was a good president.

The pussy grabber is good at Pay For Play and lying.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
To an investigation. So what did Trump do wrong? Nothing. He won an election.

]
To an investigation. So what did Trump do wrong? Nothing. He won an election.

Trump put somebody in charge of National Security after he was told by half a dozen people not to give Michael Flynn such a sensitive position. That shows the same kind of judgement as when Trump picked his teaching staff for Trump University.

He warned that Democrats should not let their actions “be perceived as an effort to nullify the election by other means.”

This isn't about the election. It's about having a president who lies about everything.
A week ago - Why did you fire Comey?
Trump - I accepted the recomendation of deputy AG Rosenstein
Days ago - Why did you fire Comey?
Trump - I decided to fire Comey before the deputy AG memo
Today - Why did you fire Comey?

Who can keep up with Trumps lies. He's back to version 1.0

Yeah it looked really bad for the Democrats, but then the Republicans nominated Trump.
Thank you GOP.
Meanwhile the Democrats had to rig their Primaries, engage in election fraud in their Primaries, and rig debates to help Hillary beat Sanders so a corrupt, criminal under multiple FBI investigations (for crimes now proven she committed) whose only message was 'I am a woman, and it's my turn' could be their candidate.

Thank you Democrats.

Weren't you the nitwit who insisted there was no investigation into the Russians because no evidence could be produced and it was all over according to news reports from November 2016? Or was that BedPan who kept up that inane rant?

And....here we are with an independent prosecutor named Mueller and Trump baying about a "witch hunt". It just fucking makes me smile all fucking day long.

But people knew you were lying, they knew that wasn't mayonnaise on your chin.

Got it. You can't counter what I said so you make a silly joke. Good for you.

....after 7 years the republicans can't even repeal Obamacare care? LMFAO so in your world you think you're going to get republicans to agree on anything?

Much less impeach Trump?

View attachment 127001
There is no statute of limitations on being a traitor.

Most Americans won't vote GOP if they see that party as vassals of Russia.

The question is, why do you love Trump so? What has he ever done for you? What is it you expect him to do? Besides fail?

The answer is obvious, he plays the liberals at their own childish silly games...

And it's hilarious to watch...

So know are you guys finnaly going to grow up?

Much less impeach Trump?

View attachment 127001
Don't worry, crybaby. The 2018 election is only a year and a half away.

The average special counsel investigation lasts 3 years, 2 months.

Forum List

Back