🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

High school sweet hearts go to court to get married, judge that's supposed to marry them calls ICE!

Did no one read the article? Neither member of the couple was illegal. The only problem was that the young man's paperwork was not believed to be real. Eventually it was determined that he was, in fact, legally in the country, and the judge that called ICE actually married them.

Did no one read the article? Neither member of the couple was illegal. The only problem was that the young man's paperwork was not believed to be real. Eventually it was determined that he was, in fact, legally in the country, and the judge that called ICE actually married them.

He was adopted at 8 months and still didn't have a green card?
Bunch of people dropped the ball on this one.
The story about the members of the earlier wedding party getting arrested did make me smile.......

The story about the members of the earlier wedding party getting arrested did make me smile.......

Yeah, that seemed odd to me. I would have thought that adoption, particularly as an infant, would confer citizenship. Maybe the parent(s) who adopted him are or were not citizens?

Still, he apparently was here legally. :dunno:

Yeah, that seemed odd to me. I would have thought that adoption, particularly as an infant, would confer citizenship. Maybe the parent(s) who adopted him are or were not citizens?

Still, he apparently was here legally. :dunno:

I would have thought that adoption, particularly as an infant, would confer citizenship.

I think it does......but the parents had more paperwork to do, which, apparently they did not complete.

Do you know what kind of trouble you get into if the pound picks up your dog and it doesn’t have completed paperwork?
Maybe we should put animal control in charge of immigration.

Sending illegals back to their country of origin is a positive step.

That way they can start rebuilding the country and help make it better. .... :thup:

Sending illegals back to their country of origin is a positive step.

That way they can start rebuilding the country and help make it better. .... :thup:
Exactly. Now they can start doing the jobs in their own country that their countrymen won’t do.

What goes on in courtrooms is sometimes unpredicable. Years ago, one of my clients, a 14 year old mexican girl hired me to get child support for her baby from her 23 year old boyfriend. There we were it court as she was explaining how she needed child support when the Judge ordered the young man into custody and arrested for statutory rape of a minor.

No one saw that coming.

Forum List

Back