Hillary calls for REPARATIONS for blacks. $125 Billion to start.

Stupid white people have already given blacks trillions of dollars in reparations in the last 50 years in the form of welfare and affirmative action. Hasn't done a bit of good. 90% of blacks are still miserable failures.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...25-billion-plan-to-help-poor-minorities/?_r=1

feb 16 2016 In a wide-ranging speech on “ending systemic racism,” Hillary Clinton presented a $125 billion plan to assist poor and minority communities with job training, education and re-entering society after incarceration, part of an effort to speak directly to African-American voters as the Democratic primary contest heads to South Carolina.

Her remarks, delivered in Harlem, were centered around what Mrs. Clinton called a “Breaking Down Barriers” agenda that would disproportionately help in “places where people of color and the poor have been left out and left behind.” And she particularly named “places like Harlem and rural South Carolina.”

That's not Reparations, that is trying to help the poor which consist in part of minorities. Also those minorities are not all blacks.

Why the need to lie, she never mentioned reparations. I despise Hillary, but also despise the dishonest comments about what she said as well.
She specifically said she wanted to help people of color and she said it in a black neighborhood, she is pandering to blacks as usual.

Why the need to lie, she never mentioned reparations. I despise Hillary, but also despise the dishonest comments about what she said as well.

HAHAHA. Of course she didn't call it reparations, but that's what it is.

I say no more special treatment for blacks.

It isn't just for blacks so saying reparations only makes you look foolish and not know common English.

Stupid white people have already given blacks trillions of dollars in reparations in the last 50 years in the form of welfare and affirmative action.

Welfare and Affirmative Action are used the most by white people. We're not taking the blame for white people using it up anymore.
affirmative action is used up by white people? LOL
what a f-ing idiot you are.
but, if thats the case, you should be right on board with me with I say its time to totally end both, welfare and affirmative action. Lets show those ignorant white trailer trash bastards. Lets make them work and succeed on their own just like the blacks do.
AA is used MORE by white women than any other group. Now....are you going to make a case that "white women" are not "white people"?
look, I said I agree with you, so lets try to get this whole affirmative action thing ended. Whats your problem?
maybe it will open up some work opportunities for the rest of the people in this country. Those ignorant white bitches need to learn that dragging 12 screaming bastard kids through the isles of WalMart while spending other peoples money is no way to live.
I fail to see why you are arguing with me. You should be agreeing with me and trying to find a way to end this crap

It's called buying votes. It's what the left wing does. The evidence is that throwing money at the problem creates more problems than it solves.

While that may be true, do you really think the GOP doesn't pander to voters, corporations and lobbyists?

By letting me keep more of my own money rather than giving it away to deadbeats?
Not sure how that would be considered pandering but whatever......

By pandering to people so they can get tax breaks and loopholes is still pandering.

Most blacks cannot read and cannot even learn to read since their IQ is under 80. They are simply hopeless and we need to stop helping them.

I'm black, my IQ is FAR above 80, I can read, write and comprehend the English language very well.

Trust me on this: we are not all "spearchuckers" as you might think. I fully understand that watching an NBA or NFL game might lead one to believe otherwise, but behavior in the "big leagues" is seldom indicative of the "real world".

Most blacks cannot read and cannot even learn to read since their IQ is under 80. They are simply hopeless and we need to stop helping them.

I'm black, my IQ is FAR above 80, I can read, write and comprehend the English language very well.

Trust me on this: we are not all "spearchuckers" as you might think. I fully understand that watching an NBA or NFL game might lead one to believe otherwise, but behavior in the "big leagues" is seldom indicative of the "real world".
Randall, I think his use of the word "Most" would indicate that he realizes that not ALL are included.
I dont think he was directing it toward you specifically.

It's called buying votes. It's what the left wing does. The evidence is that throwing money at the problem creates more problems than it solves.

While that may be true, do you really think the GOP doesn't pander to voters, corporations and lobbyists?

By letting me keep more of my own money rather than giving it away to deadbeats?

By pandering to people so they can get tax breaks and loopholes is still pandering.

So Americans getting to keep more of their own money is comparable to selling votes through social programs and giveaways?

You're one sick puppy.....

Stupid white people have already given blacks trillions of dollars in reparations in the last 50 years in the form of welfare and affirmative action. Hasn't done a bit of good. 90% of blacks are still miserable failures.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...25-billion-plan-to-help-poor-minorities/?_r=1

feb 16 2016 In a wide-ranging speech on “ending systemic racism,” Hillary Clinton presented a $125 billion plan to assist poor and minority communities with job training, education and re-entering society after incarceration, part of an effort to speak directly to African-American voters as the Democratic primary contest heads to South Carolina.

Her remarks, delivered in Harlem, were centered around what Mrs. Clinton called a “Breaking Down Barriers” agenda that would disproportionately help in “places where people of color and the poor have been left out and left behind.” And she particularly named “places like Harlem and rural South Carolina.”

That's not Reparations, that is trying to help the poor which consist in part of minorities. Also those minorities are not all blacks.

She specifically said she wanted to help people of color and she said it in a black neighborhood, she is pandering to blacks as usual.

She said poor as well as colored which colored isn't just black. Minority's include other races other than blacks

So Americans getting to keep more of their own money is comparable to selling votes through social programs and giveaways?

Tax breaks are pandering as well as the loopholes.
You're an idiot and hypocrite as well

If you think a tax break is pandering, you really must equate welfare or the EITC equal to just giving free blowjobs in the street.

Randall, I think his use of the word "Most" would indicate that he realizes that not ALL are included.
I dont think he was directing it toward you specifically.

No big deal. Any more than me including whites in the "redneck" category. No offense taken.

Didn't we just elect a black president? Fuck! What more do you want?

Actually no we didn't. Correction, we did, but that was Bill Clinton. :)

We DID however elect the first "multi-racial" ( gotta be PC here) president.
Oh no you dont, he was all black until people realized what a F up he was, then its like, oh wait hes half white, and now its like, oh, hes actually white not black..
Clue, white people dont want to claim him either.

The difference being the money is mine,and the money used to purchase votes is mine as well.

You dont see the conflict here?

Didn't we just elect a black president? Fuck! What more do you want?

Actually no we didn't. Correction, we did, but that was Bill Clinton. :)

We DID however elect the first "multi-racial" ( gotta be PC here) president.
Oh no you dont, he was all black until people realized what a F up he was, then its like, oh wait hes half white, and now its like, oh, hes actually white not black..
Clue, white people dont want to claim him either.

Indeed. Doesn't matter his "ethnicity". He's a liberal asshole. That's more than enough to make him my enemy. :)

Stupid white people have already given blacks trillions of dollars in reparations in the last 50 years in the form of welfare and affirmative action.

Welfare and Affirmative Action are used the most by white people. We're not taking the blame for white people using it up anymore.
affirmative action is used up by white people? LOL
what a f-ing idiot you are.

Rabble!

but, if thats the case, you should be right on board with me with I say its time to totally end both, welfare and affirmative action. Lets show those ignorant white trailer trash bastards. Lets make them work and succeed on their own just like the blacks do.

It IS the case dumbass. You just laughed at a fact, called me an idiot for that fact then accepted that fact. Who's the idiot here?

Answer: U R

Forum List

Back