Hillary Clinton ISN'T President... Trump Is, And His People Are the Ones Under Investigation

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I don't know why this needs to be said. Hillary Clinton ISN'T President. There is NOTHING she can do right now to hurt the United States. She holds NO POWER. Donald Trump and his campaign, and some of those around him are under investigation and they ARE IN POSITIONS that can affect the health of the United States.

So why is it, that every time some new news about the Russia investigation comes out, the first thing any Trump supporter says is "BUT HILLARY!!!!" I never supported Hillary, I think she has broken some laws that should put her in jail, but there is this idea called PRIORITIES. Right now Trump and those around him can do serious damage to the United States and they are the ones that deserve to have the full energy of the government to complete the investigation... and at the point that investigation is over, I have no problem whatsoever of Hillary being investigated once again...

But this shit about "But HILLARY!" being the rebuttal of every new piece of news about Trump and the campaign investigation is plain silly.

It doesn't matter to the alt-right. Their goal is to destroy government and civilization! What does investigation mean to them??? Nothing. Only a democrat that supports infrastructure, science, education or protection for the weak needs to be destroyed.

I don't know why this needs to be said. Hillary Clinton ISN'T President. There is NOTHING she can do right now to hurt the United States. She holds NO POWER. Donald Trump and his campaign, and some of those around him are under investigation and they ARE IN POSITIONS that can affect the health of the United States.

So why is it, that every time some new news about the Russia investigation comes out, the first thing any Trump supporter says is "BUT HILLARY!!!!" I never supported Hillary, I think she has broken some laws that should put her in jail, but there is this idea called PRIORITIES. Right now Trump and those around him can do serious damage to the United States and they are the ones that deserve to have the full energy of the government to complete the investigation... and at the point that investigation is over, I have no problem whatsoever of Hillary being investigated once again...

But this shit about "But HILLARY!" being the rebuttal of every new piece of news about Trump and the campaign investigation is plain silly.

Don’t recall hearing a “BUT HILLARY” for quite a while. Definitely not in the last two weeks. Why is that? Well all the news about Russia seems to implicate Hillary and the DNC. Don’t ya just hate when a bunch of lies come back and bites you in the rear.

I figured trump would be out of office by now and under indictment for numerous crimes. I did not see how good his deflection team is.

Don’t recall hearing a “BUT HILLARY” for quite a while. Definitely not in the last two weeks. Why is that? Well all the news about Russia seems to implicate Hillary and the DNC. Don’t ya just hate when a bunch of lies come back and bites you in the rear.

That news proves my point...

When did the Uranium One deal take place?

And here in the middle of Mueller's investigation as people are starting to get indicted, suddenly the Uranium One deal and Hillary make a come back in the news. You think that is a coincidence?

And here in the middle of Mueller's investigation as people are starting to get indicted, suddenly the Uranium One deal and Hillary make a come back in the news. You think that is a coincidence?

I feel it was lost in the muddle. Now with Mueller's investigation a lot of stories are being revealed, not exactly what the Dems were hoping for.

I feel it was lost in the muddle. Now with Mueller's investigation a lot of stories are being revealed, not exactly what the Dems were hoping for.

Lost in the muddle? :lmao:

When did it happen again? How many years ago?

It appears to me that the best evidence explaining why the Trump Administration has been under investigation for colluding with the Russians is a completely bogus dossier which we now know was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton; and then blindly adopted by corrupt members of the Obama Administration, including Lynch and Comey...who may have used it to spy on Trump and his people.

The surest way to a dictatorship in this country is to corrupt the Justice Department---and it looks very much like Obama accomplished that; and a dictatorship in the next Democratic Administration awaited---and just in the nick of time---the American people wised up.

But, the attempt at a coup of the duly elected Republican seems to have continued.

All this screams for a complete investigation---and that is not even considering the uranium deal which, if Russia is the enemy the Democrats now claim it is---amounted to Treason.

Just my opinion, but I believe a lot more Democrats will be going to jail, than Republicans, before all this is over.

Trump wasn't president either. As a matter of fact he was just a civilian while Hillary was selling out American wealth while she was part of the elitist government.

Muddle meaning covering up the story and covering their tracks. For the last 7 years.

It appears to me that the best evidence explaining why the Trump Administration has been under investigation for colluding with the Russians is a completely bogus dossier which we now know was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton; and then blindly adopted by corrupt members of the Obama Administration, including Lynch and Comey...who may have used it to spy on Trump and his people.

The surest way to a dictatorship in this country is to corrupt the Justice Department---and it looks very much like Obama accomplished that; and a dictatorship in the next Democratic Administration awaited---and just in the nick of time---the American people wised up.

But, the attempt at a coup of the duly elected Republican seems to have continued.

All this screams for a complete investigation---and that is not even considering the uranium deal which, if Russia is the enemy the Democrats now claim it is---amounted to Treason.

Just my opinion, but I believe a lot more Democrats will be going to jail, than Republicans, before all this is over.

Trump and his group are being investigated by a man that was appointed by a DoJ that was under Trump, and Mueller is a Republican who served under both Republicans and Democrats... and was VERY WELL respected by all, especially for his ability to be professional.

IMG_0471.JPG
Why is Clinton not in jail yet?
Because she hasn't committed any crimes doofus.

Muddle meaning covering up the story and covering their tracks. For the last 7 years.

No, she has been under the microscope more than any politician in ages. How many times has she been investigated? Trey Gowdy spends every waking moment of his life investigating her...

Trump and his group are being investigated by a man that was appointed by a DoJ that was under Trump, and Mueller is a Republican who served under both Republicans and Democrats... and was VERY WELL respected by all, especially for his ability to be professional.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't know why you are responding to me. Your response is irrelevant to my post.

No, she has been under the microscope more than any politician in ages. How many times has she been investigated? Trey Gowdy spends every waking moment of his life investigating her...

Evidently they're using a better microscope.

It is amazing how clueless the anti-Donald commentators are. The witchhunt is premised on the fake ass "dossier" that Crooked Hillary and her Swamp Rats cooked up! This is all about Crooked Hillary and the massive corruption of the DNC, MSM, democrat politicians, Hollywood, Academia etc.

Just now on fake news CNN the headline is someone on The Donald's staff was interviewed about the firing of Swamp Rat Comey. :p The irony is hilarious. Comey should be indicted for violating a number of federal crimes!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't know why you are responding to me. Your response is irrelevant to my post.

It has everything to do with your post. You are saying the whole investigation on Trump is based on a fake dossier. That's untrue, and if it were then how did Mueller get indictments on 2 people and have one plead guilty?

It is amazing how clueless the anti-Donald commentators are. The witchhunt is premised on the fake ass "dossier" that Crooked Hillary and her Swamp Rats cooked up! This is all about Crooked Hillary and the massive corruption of the DNC, MSM, democrat politicians, Hollywood, Academia etc.

Schiller just testified about part of the dossier saying it was true...

Forum List

Back