Hillary Comes Up With 4 Stupid Reasons She Lost to Trump

Without GOP shytte Comey, she would have won easily. Without Putin, biggest win ever. Hopefully Trump will get back to his roots and figure out Fox is FOS, like you dupes.
Without an opponent she would have won too. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. IF, AND, BUT...
Without never before seen foreign interference, never before seen 25 years of total bs RW GOP character assassination HUGE propaganda and fake news, and never before seen bs from the GOP FBI chief against all protocol, never before seen superdupe. Poor America, a disgrace and horror from the New BS GOP.

Hillary Clinton explains why she really lost to Trump

This bimboob is sickly

Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.

- Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people — women included — had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.

- Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.

- WikiLeaks. Weeks of disclosures of stolen emails from the personal account of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were particularly harmful, Clinton said, adding that it "played a much bigger role than I think many people yet understand."

She said the combination of Comey's actions and the WikiLeaks' revelations "had the determinative effect."

From your link:

While Clinton said there were "lots of contributing factors" to her failure to secure the nation's highest office, she called Russia's interference the "weaponization of information."

I guess she forgot she spent a billion dollars buying her own waponized information. I guess the free shit was better than anything her brain trust could come up with.

Ah exactly what did CNN do with information for Hillary?

LOL

I predicted hillarys loss prior to the midterms, and for all the right reasons. I just had no idea that she would lose to an old geezer like trump.

Just can't accept the fact that the bitch was the worse candidate in US history, can ya? She had more baggage than a jumbo jet.
All total bs, dupe. Not corrupt at all. Fox, Rush, Heritage etc etc is total bs, 25 years of it. You name it. A disgrace. How's lock her up coming, brainwashed functional moron?

I wonder where the congressional perjury referral is at the DOJ?
Never happened with Hilary, dupe.

Actually DOJ confirmed receipt, action is still pending.

The Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs, Peter Kadzik, confirmed in an Aug. 2 letter to both committees they had the perjury investigation request and the department would "take appropriate action as necessary."

House Republicans detail perjury allegations against Clinton
House Republicans are also bought off FOS hypocrites, dupe. DUH lol. EVERYTHING the Clintons did the last 30 years has been investigated many times
and NOTHING illegal duh....You dupes have your own planet, paid for by greedy idiot billionaires.

"NOTHING illegal"? Really????????????

So willie didn't lose his law license for the maximum allowable in AR for lying under oath in a deposition and wasn't impeached by congress for it?

And Comey didn't lay out a prima facie case for gross negligence against the bitch, saying NO REASONABLE PERSON would have had the conversations she did on an unsecure system? Gross Negligence meets the required standard in law for prosecution. Of course the DOJ refused to present the case to a grand jury where they knew she would be indicted. But those two perjury referrals are still outstanding, so there's still a chance to put the bitch where she belongs.

I guess in your alternate world Al Capone never killed anyone either. LMAO

Just can't accept the fact that the bitch was the worse candidate in US history, can ya? She had more baggage than a jumbo jet.
All total bs, dupe. Not corrupt at all. Fox, Rush, Heritage etc etc is total bs, 25 years of it. You name it. A disgrace. How's lock her up coming, brainwashed functional moron?

I wonder where the congressional perjury referral is at the DOJ?
Never happened with Hilary, dupe.

Actually DOJ confirmed receipt, action is still pending.

The Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs, Peter Kadzik, confirmed in an Aug. 2 letter to both committees they had the perjury investigation request and the department would "take appropriate action as necessary."

House Republicans detail perjury allegations against Clinton
All dropped after the election...duh.

:link::link::link:

Why do you dumbasses waste your time on bullshit Hillary said about the election? No liberals on this forum even gives a shit what her perspective was. I certainly don't give a shit what she says. She is the past. You're only bringing her up because you're too much of pussies to admit how god awful Trump is in comparison. He is what is relevant right now - not her. He is unprecedented disaster in American politics and you don't have the balls to admit it.
Billy boiy, you use the word pussy so much that your exposing yourself as a pussy...
Oh it's true. My use of the word has spiked significantly in the recent months. It's just the most apt word when describing someone who supports Trump.
ROLMFAO and you supported hildabeast...
hillaryclintonlookingtired.jpg

Stick a fork in this "C" she's done...
and didnt both of Hillarys eyes pop out of their sockets during the convention, then she looked like a spastic bird staring into space?

Why do you have to be so mean?

Yeah, be nice Rexx or you're to have crying and running for his safe space where he has a puppy stashed in a drawer!

You should be ashamed of yourself for upsetting matthew so. Poor, poor mathew..

Last edited:
While Clinton said there were "lots of contributing factors" to her failure to secure the nation's highest office, she called Russia's interference the "weaponization of information."

In other words information....facts, truth, exposure, knowledge ....is dangerous to Democrats. Maybe this is why Rush calls Democrat voters "low information voters".
Exposure is what they fear most.

Last edited:

I guess she forgot she spent a billion dollars buying her own waponized information. I guess the free shit was better than anything her brain trust could come up with.

In other words information....facts, truth, exposure, knowledge ....is dangerous to Democrats. Maybe this is why Rush calls Democrat voters "low information voters".

You need to delete your post and try again, you put word in my quote box that I didn't say. I do however agree with your sentiments.

On Russia...I want to see an example of "meddling". Not just the broad claim.

On "misogyny"....Don't confuse hatred of Hillary Clinton with hatred of women. Hillary Clinton is no representative of womankind. The real hatred is the feminist hatred of anything feminine.
And if people actually aren't ready for a woman president as she says...I suggest she leave them to their beliefs. More women than men feel this way in my experience. And their belief should be respected.

On Wikileaks...the complaint is that you were exposed? Have a little shame at least.

Comney I have no comment or opinion on. But try not shredding emails next time and the FBI will be of no concern.

You need to delete your post and try again, you put word in my quote box that I didn't say. I do however agree with your sentiments.

Done...with apologies for that mistake.

Hillary doesn't deny that all of the information "leaked" was true. She seems more troubled by the fact that it was shared:

""I don't want any Republican candidate to be subjected to what I was subjected to....I don't want anybody running campaigns to have their communications stolen," she said."

Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields

The woman is both corrupt and callous.

Republicans have had their communications stolen or at least surveiled. Only differences is republicans didn't do anything bad.

Note that not one of her reasons is her fault. Its all because of others. Which is the M.O. for the left. Don't take responsibility for losing
Ain't nothing that the democrats and liberals hate more than being caught. Actually they don't mind being caught they just don't want to be told about it. I think they get joy in violating the rules and getting away with it.
Let's see...the Russians were hacking the Hillary campaign and Obama was hacking the Trump campaign.

Strange times.
:thewave::udaman:

I'm Plagiarizing this...!

Hillary doesn't deny that all of the information "leaked" was true. She seems more troubled by the fact that it was shared:

""I don't want any Republican candidate to be subjected to what I was subjected to....I don't want anybody running campaigns to have their communications stolen," she said."

Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields

The woman is both corrupt and callous.

Republicans have had their communications stolen or at least surveiled. Only differences is republicans didn't do anything bad.

Note that not one of her reasons is her fault. Its all because of others. Which is the M.O. for the left. Don't take responsibility for losing
Ain't nothing that the democrats and liberals hate more than being caught. Actually they don't mind being caught they just don't want to be told about it. I think they get joy in violating the rules and getting away with it.
Let's see...the Russians were hacking the Hillary campaign and Obama was hacking the Trump campaign.

Strange times.
:thewave::udaman:

I'm Plagiarizing this...!
Please do.

Remember when the Trumpers were pushing the story that Hillary was almost dead.
She was so sick she would not make it to election day....

How is she doing now?
Looks pretty normal to me.

How is she doing now?
wasn't there always a hidden ambulance/doctors behind her rally walls, just in case Hillary fainted in her shows?

How is she doing now?

Yeah it's totally normal to disappear from sight for five months after an election.

This woman looks (and acts) anything but normal.

IMG_8127.JPG

wasn't there always a hidden ambulance/doctors behind her rally walls, just in case Hillary fainted in her shows?

You are seeing more Orwellian revisionism. Hillary didn't really lose the election AND she never lied about being sick.
As if we didn't all watch her seizures and see her have to be thrown into her car like a side of thick-ankled beef.

They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

Still finding it hard to swallow defeat.

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

Clinton still describes her loss as “devastating.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

Only 4?

i still dont believe that Hillary lost because somehow, Putin snuck in about 12 Million Russians to all 12 swing states, and those white racist precinct managers allowed all of them all to vote, giving Trump his 7.8 Million vote landslide.

Forum List

Back