Hillary-Destroyed Trump, The GOP's Hard Choice & Making Lemonade Out Of Lemons

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
It's interesting...this push to keep Trump on the ticket by the left media..and by saying the GOP is the one forcing Trump to step down. Anyone saying to the GOP that they should brush this aside and pretend worse is not yet to come should immediately come under suspicion by actual republicans as a mole in their party or think-tank, who is interested in seeing the GOP completely humiliated and destroyed by the continuing presence of Trump on the ticket as Hillary's proxy machine reels out one after the other of punishing vote-stealing torpedoes yet to come. Hillary's the one who has the arsenal getting released on Trump at the strategic moments...and she's only played the two of clubs. Her aces, including the ace of spades, are still burning in her hot little old hand.

I would blame Trump's stepping down on Hillary; because it's accurate. And I think Trump's children should be spared the shame of the worst yet to come from Hillary's holster.. Hillary's defamation and continuing release of poison to destroy Trump and the GOP as a whole made it impossible for the GOP to do anything but reject Trump at this point. The knowledge that Hillary set out to destroy Trump and tear him off the ticket is like the knowledge of all those Bernie kids trying to shut down Trump at his primary rallies. The effect would be the same.

Of course, the candidate the GOP has to pick would be another one of the people. Under no circumstances should they pick someone who was not in the primaries. A man rejected by the establishment. A man who bitterly complained the establishment GOP was trying to shut him out the whole time during the primaries. A man already running a state and one who has a record he can point to on national security. A man Dick Cheney hates because he gives orders and does not take them from Cheney or anyone else. A man who has the most legitimate primary votes/wins second to Donald Trump...

Maybe put Pence as his running mate; or even Christie. The Trumpsters reeling from Hillary's sabotage of their man will need someone similar with the chutzpah that Trump had. Kasich had this grit about him; an in-your-face confrontationalism. Handled properly, I'd think his write-in would become a cult phenomenon. Imagine if the people (even Bernie's kids who would love Kasich's stance on keeping fracking pollution down in his state) caught onto the write-in like wildfire? True, Kasich is more moderate, rejected by establishment types...is gritty and even a sort of tree-hugger. But all that translates to is an avalanche of votes for the GOP in November.

Will 2016 be the year of the write-in victory? There's one for the history books!

Getting the Bernie-kid votes written-in...

Kasich, then, is the GOP establishment's last and only choice, now that Marco Rubio has bowed out. He isn't just a favorite among top party officials. In recent weeks, he's earned a slew of endorsements from newspapers around the country. A few of these papers have pointed to Kasich as the only moderate Republican, mentioning his views on climate change as one of the things that makes him more mainstream than his opponents.... John Kasich is no better than Donald Trump on global warming

More:

The Detroit Free Press, for instance, wrote: "Kasich accepts the reality of climate change […] Yet climate change denial is de rigeur among most Republican politicians, a shameful dodge that will pile suffering on our children and grandchildren...."On the subject of climate change, to which Florida is especially vulnerable, only Kasich called for policies to reduce carbon emissions." The Illinois Journal Star noted that by choosing Kasich, Republicans would "get an intelligent man who doesn't deny the science behind climate change

He speaks the Bernie-kid language. Kasich is bilingual. Of course the establishment types would not want him running. They would be almost as reticent to shun this folk hero. But they'd have no choice since he came in second to Trump. I'd almost relish watching the establishment GOP squirm over the far-more electable Kasich than the nose-diving Trump.

Last edited:
how about the GOP just drop out----concede to Hillary and then-------SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Letting the Tea Party assholes control the dialog had it's short term advantages but in the end it has destroyed them as a serious political party. What they have now is all ideological conflict and zero will to do what's best for the country.

Letting the Tea Party assholes control the dialog had it's short term advantages but in the end it has destroyed them as a serious political party. What they have now is all ideological conflict and zero will to do what's best for the country.
when this country collapses under its' debt, get back to us cons.

how about the GOP just drop out----concede to Hillary and then-------SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Yeah.. Because one-party countries have always been success stories throughout history.. :scared1:

I say, rope in the Bernie kids global-warming sympathies and piss off the establishment GOP at the same time. See where that write-in campaign goes...

Kasich is all about bringing jobs home and to some degree (best you can get in a GOP candidate) against carbon creating global climate change. If he pitched creating jobs via green energy, and stuck to his otherwise conservative roots, I think he could appeal to many on the right and left sick of the "cult think" present at the polar end of both extremes..

Family man...two daughters...religious but not whacko religious. Is all about jobs. He is MR. JOBS. Really has great experience fixing the wrecked economy of Ohio...bringing it back to black. Tons of experience on foreign policy. Knows how to bust heads in DC. Isn't fond at all of fracking or pollution. Cheney hates him. I mean, what's not to like?

I can see the winning campaign slogan now, "Kasich: Because Dick Cheney hates him"... Voila. Turn that 11% approval rating for Cheney into lemonade.

mcconnellmitch_barrassojohn_thunejohn_cornynjohn_041916hj.jpg

And these guys ^^ know Friday's horror of Trump's "pussy" comment is not even the worst yet to come. Not by a long shot. They have to do something now that the writing is on the wall. Or they can kiss their congressional races goodbye.. The situation has reached defcon 4 with defcon 5 being just around the corner with the next press leaks strategically scheduled by Hillary's camp.

It has become clear to party leaders and strategists over the past 24 hours that Trump’s chances of winning the presidency are less than 20 percent, if not less than 10 percent. Now their main concern is saving the Senate Republican majority.

Trump’s late-night apology for the obscene sexual comments he made about women in 2005 has failed to quell the storm, particularly over the graphic line about grabbing women “by the p---y.”...Democratic strategists say it’s too early to say whether Trump’s implosion will revive their chances in states such as Ohio and Florida, but they think it can make a difference in toss-up states such as New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. Senate Republicans wrestle with dumping Trump

Dear GOP. Kasich would take Ohio, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania...and the rest of the Rust Belt besides. And anyone else who sees climate change as a threat. That would include the Bernie kids who are loathe to vote for Hillary.

SOLUTION: AS MUCH AS THE ESTABLISHMENT HATES KASICH, A WRITE-IN KASICH CAMPAIGN WOULD TAKE THE WHITEHOUSE...and congressional hopefuls would breathe a collective sigh of relief at Trump's less evil twin who doesn't have 10,000 horrifically-abusive vulgar soundbites on tape to associate with the GOP label..

I believe the entire GOP congress dropped out 8 years back and BO ran wild. Now almost $20T debt, LaRaza on the SC........any crime is OK for politicians (HRC). it is a long list. I'm tired of watching it.

I believe the entire GOP congress dropped out 8 years back and BO ran wild. Now almost $20T debt, LaRaza on the SC........any crime is OK for politicians (HRC). it is a long list. I'm tired of watching it.
They could still pull out of this nosedive if they played their cards right and were uncommonly courageous about it.

against carbon creating global climate change. If he pitched creating jobs via green energy,

sigh. big deep sigh. and a big laugh. creating carbon global climate change? green energy (fine, when economically viable the free market will produce it) more ball-warshers.

tumblr_nwzo6m2q1j1u2zkmso1_250.gif

Trump is not quitting the race, you frightened desperate loons.

there will always be a republican party in america because there will always be differences of opinion with people, so it's really more of a question of whether or not the democrats are finally going to push the united states to ruins. understand that the united states OF america isn't the same thing as america itself, the united states might as well be soviet union. turned out well for them, though, didn't it?

Yeah.. Because one-party countries have always been success stories throughout history.. :scared1:

I say, rope in the Bernie kids global-warming sympathies and piss off the establishment GOP at the same time. See where that write-in campaign goes...

Kasich is all about bringing jobs home and to some degree (best you can get in a GOP candidate) against carbon creating global climate change. If he pitched creating jobs via green energy, and stuck to his otherwise conservative roots, I think he could appeal to many on the right and left sick of the "cult think" present at the polar end of both extremes..
Kasich is an open borders big government douche bag. It would make more sense to vote for Hillary.

Kasich is an open borders big government douche bag. It would make more sense to vote for Hillary.
No, he's for keeping the borders secure and trying to figure out a sane plan of what to do with the illegals who are here and can't be separated from nuclear family members. I believe he was for punishing employers who hire them. And that my friends, is the quickest way to get them to stop coming here... Go straight to the root of the problem and pull it up quick and clean.

But yeah, it sounds so much more sinister the way you've framed him..

Trump is not quitting the race, you frightened desperate loons.
Oh, so he's going to wait until even more damning stuff about him shaves any hope he has at all of winning...taking the rest of the GOP hopefuls with him by association? That's what people fear...not that he'll step down.. THAT HE WON'T.

The more I see of this unfolding, the more it looks like he and Hillary were in on it from day one. With Soros playing the fiddle. They knew after BO (after any dem run for 8 years really) they were up against statistics where it usually flips back over to the other side. They had to have something really intricate planned well in advance of the 2015 announcements to run. I'll bet these three have been working on this gig since 2009; refining and polishing it to perfection.

there will always be a republican party in america because there will always be differences of opinion with people, so it's really more of a question of whether or not the democrats are finally going to push the united states to ruins. understand that the united states OF america isn't the same thing as america itself, the united states might as well be soviet union. turned out well for them, though, didn't it?
The united States is going to be fine, it will be even better when the right rediscovers the core principals of public service and starts nominating/electing kind, decent people. All this meanness and reactionary ideological responses to real world problems will have to go because it the anchor that is dragging them down.

The united States is going to be fine, it will be even better when the right rediscovers the core principals of public service and starts nominating/electing kind, decent people. All this meanness and reactionary ideological responses to real world problems will have to go because it the anchor that is dragging them down.
They actually could still do that with a write-in campaign. Actually, many jurisdictions allow stickers to be placed on the write-in line with the candidate's name desired.

They actually could still do that with a write-in campaign.
Write-in campaigns are a pipe dream. It's a sad fact that meanness appeals to a certain segment of the population, they are the only ones in America excited about voting this year. Trump is going to get a core group of voters even if he went around shaking his privates at anything in a skirt because his inherent cruelty is like a drug to some. They have been waiting for a real authoritarian to lead them all their lives.

Forum List

Back