Hillary doubles down on deplorables

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News

Hillary Clinton now believes "deplorables" is "too kind" a word to use for a section of people who support former President Trump.

The former Democratic presidential candidate wrote an op-ed for The Washington Post Wednesday titled, "To err is human, to empathize is superhuman." In the piece, she describes her struggle to empathize with "radicalized individuals," hearkening back to her infamous "basket of deplorables" line from 2016.

Though Clinton initially apologized for her comment, now she believes it offered "an important truth" about Trump supporters.

"In 2016, I famously described half of Trump’s supporters as ‘the basket of deplorables.’ I was talking about the people who are drawn to his racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia — you name it. The people for whom his bigotry is a feature, not a bug. It was an unfortunate choice of words and bad politics, but it also got at an important truth. Just look at everything that has happened in the years since, from Charlottesville to Jan. 6," Clinton wrote.

Comment:
Hillary has doubled down on using radical left hate and fear as her primary political tools.
Hillary bragged about klansman Robert Byrd being her "mentor", not Trump, she is the racist.
Hillary has defended her pedophile rapist husband and some of Hollywood's notorious rapists such as Harvey Weinstein, democrats are the sexists.
The Republicans are opposed to gay men and transexual men trying to influence/groom other people's children, that is not "homophobia", that responsible parenting.
The Republicans are opposed to the Democratic Party's 30 million mass border invasion policy, that is not "xenophobia", that is common sense.
The Republicans are opposed to the reoccurring mass murder hate crimes by the Islamic nationalist, that is not "Islamophobia", that is common sense.
Hillary is a delusional psychopath.

The majority of White people vote Republican.
The Democrat Party treats White Voters as their opposition.
That is racism.
That is why the Democrat Party has allowed 30 million third worlders to illegally cross our border.
The Democrats will grant them amnesty the first chance that they get.

Hillary is such a creepy psychopath that doesn't understand why the people who she hates and insults won't vote Democrat.

If you want to see in 2016 Hillary had a 99% probability of winning, Trump simply had no way to win, a timeless video

hillarylosesladjlfkjlkj.jpg
hillaryloseslkjaljdald.jpg
hillarylosesdfslfsl.jpg
hillarylosesldkldkfjs.jpg
hillarylosesdsldkcsjl.jpg

Hillary Clinton now believes "deplorables" is "too kind" a word to use for a section of people who support former President Trump.

The former Democratic presidential candidate wrote an op-ed for The Washington Post Wednesday titled, "To err is human, to empathize is superhuman." In the piece, she describes her struggle to empathize with "radicalized individuals," hearkening back to her infamous "basket of deplorables" line from 2016.

Though Clinton initially apologized for her comment, now she believes it offered "an important truth" about Trump supporters.

"In 2016, I famously described half of Trump’s supporters as ‘the basket of deplorables.’ I was talking about the people who are drawn to his racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia — you name it. The people for whom his bigotry is a feature, not a bug. It was an unfortunate choice of words and bad politics, but it also got at an important truth. Just look at everything that has happened in the years since, from Charlottesville to Jan. 6," Clinton wrote.

Comment:
Hillary has doubled down on using radical left hate and fear as her primary political tools.
Hillary bragged about klansman Robert Byrd being her "mentor", not Trump, she is the racist.
Hillary has defended her pedophile rapist husband and some of Hollywood's notorious rapists such as Harvey Weinstein, democrats are the sexists.
The Republicans are opposed to gay men and transexual men trying to influence/groom other people's children, that is not "homophobia", that responsible parenting.
The Republicans are opposed to the Democratic Party's 30 million mass border invasion policy, that is not "xenophobia", that is common sense.
The Republicans are opposed to the reoccurring mass murder hate crimes by the Islamic nationalist, that is not "Islamophobia", that is common sense.
She’s right. You see it on this board every day

Comment:
They hate everyone who isn't them, and aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

McCarthyLiberals.jpg

Comment:
I prefer mutants myself.

Comment:
Almost 10 years later...she's still not wrong. :)

Almost 10 years later...she's still not wrong. :)
LOL, if you say so.
I prefer mutants myself.
She is absolutely correct.
Whoa whoa whoa leftwing clowns.......OK, let's get this straight. I am pretty easy going, but there is one thing I absolutely will not tolerate: Disrespecting the great President Trump or disrespecting the great journalist Rush Limbaugh. You can say whatever you want about me, but you WILL NOT disrespect either of these great men. Comprende? Do so, and you will answer to ME. Am I in any way being unclear? Good.

Forum List

Back