Hillary is critical of USSC Judge Clarence Thomas

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hillary Clinton said in a Tuesday morning interview that for as long as she has known Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, he has been filled with 'resentment' and 'anger' as she insisted the Roe v. Wade ruling will result in women dying.
'I went to law school with [Justice Thomas],' Clinton told CBS Mornings in a pre-recorded interview. 'He's been a person of grievance for as long as I've known him — resentment, grievance, anger.'

Comment:
Clarence Thomas seems to the exact opposite type of person that Hillary is accusing him of being.
He is calm and happy.
However, Hillary perfectly fits the description of being filled with "resentment, grievance, and anger"
BTW, Hillary failed the Bar Exam the first time that she took it, Thomas did not.

What would the liberoidals do if they couldn't project?
Hillary_Gun_Crazy_150.jpg

Actually start killing us at industrial levels. That's why we have a 2nd A.

Regardless, Thomas should be promoted to Chief Justice before someone opens the Epstein file and finds out John Roberts is the scumbag we know he is.

Hillary Clinton said in a Tuesday morning interview that for as long as she has known Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, he has been filled with 'resentment' and 'anger' as she insisted the Roe v. Wade ruling will result in women dying.
'I went to law school with [Justice Thomas],' Clinton told CBS Mornings in a pre-recorded interview. 'He's been a person of grievance for as long as I've known him — resentment, grievance, anger.'

Comment:
Clarence Thomas seems to the exact opposite type of person that Hillary is accusing him of being.
He is calm and happy.
However, Hillary perfectly fits the description of being filled with "resentment, grievance, and anger"
BTW, Hillary failed the Bar Exam the first time that she took it, Thomas did not.
What she thinks or say matters, why, exactly?

What she thinks or say matters, why, exactly?
You're asserting she "thinks" what she says? She's TOLD what to say, whatever "she" (LOL) "thinks"...."She" is nothing more than a sociopath hag that parrots what "she" is told too. It's only agenda is self aggrandizement and enrichment.

That's why it lost to the world's richest professional clown, and the globalist had to terrorize the entire planet over a cold virus in order to make a path for mail in ballots to create the coup that unseated the clown who turned out to be the greatest POTUS we have had in 200 years.

You're asserting she "thinks" what she says? She's TOLD what to say, whatever "she" (LOL) "thinks"...."She" is nothing more than a sociopath hag that parrots what "she" is told too. It's only agenda is self aggrandizement and enrichment.

That's why it lost to the world's richest professional clown, and the globalist had to terrorize the entire planet over a cold virus in order to make a path for mail in ballots to create the coup that unseated the clown who turned out to be the greatest POTUS we have had in 200 years.
He's just wasting your time. It's a leftist tradition.

Wow. Sounds like Donald in drag. Wow. Did this get moved to the Rubber Conspiracy Forum Room, while I was in it. I swear I was right here, and didn't touch a thing. Makes my head spin.o_O

Forum List

Back