🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Rodham Clinton Speaks Out for Gay Marriage

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=issfRJrpxsw]Hillary Clinton for HRC's Americans for Marriage Equality | Clinton Pro Gay Marriage Video - YouTube[/ame]

Hillary Clinton is a true leader. The country needs more people like her.

I hope more than anything else that she runs for President in 2016.

Another politican all of a sudden has a change of heart. Shocker. These people have no principles.

Exactly what "rights" do queers not have? A right is nothing more than immunity from government prosecution.

Are queers being thrown in jail just for being queers? No, they are not.

As for "gay marriage", no one is being thrown in jail for it. The rest of society choosing not to recognize "gay marriages" as legitimate marriage isn't denying anyone their "rights".

Hillary Clinton is a true leader. The country needs more people like her.

I hope more than anything else that she runs for President in 2016.

hahahahahaha, that's why you people kicked her to curb when she ran as President, and I hope she tells you people wanting her to run again to GO TO HELL

my gawd, liberalism is a mental disorder

Last edited:
Looking bad for conservatives as history once again passes them by

58% of Americans now support gay marriage....how long before Republicans claim they supported it all along but consider it a state issue?

58% of Americans now support gay marriage....how long before Republicans claim they supported it all along but consider it a state issue?

omg, we have 8% unemployment, gas prices still at 3.50 a gallon, food prices out the roof and marriage is the Democrats priority..

I suppose it's one way to distract from how poor and miserable thing are under their Presidency

The answer is to get Government out of marriage, something Rand and Ron Paul advocated. More "rights" implies more laws, Government telling us what we can and can't do and more importantly who and who can't do something.

Also, I take it She is now running for President for 2016, based on a platform Dems have never managed to deliver yet people keep voting for them on.

omg, we have 8% unemployment, gas prices still at 3.50 a gallon, food prices out the roof and marriage is the Democrats priority..

I suppose it's one way to distract from how poor and miserable thing are under their Presidency

Why don't you start a thread on it Stephanie? This one is about Clintons support of gay marriage

Exactly what "rights" do queers not have?

Equal protection of the laws.

They are not able to file a married tax return, which is protected by law. They do not have Social Security survivor benefits, which are protected by law. They are denied much of the cash and prizes protected by law.

A right is nothing more than immunity from government prosecution.

Who taught you that nonsense?

Last edited:
who cares, you all deserve to be in that over 50% divorce rate like the rest of those miserable in marriage..

blaaaa

The answer is to get Government out of marriage, something Rand and Ron Paul advocated. More "rights" implies more laws, Government telling us what we can and can't do and more importantly who and who can't do something.

Also, I take it She is now running for President for 2016, based on a platform Dems have never managed to deliver yet people keep voting for them on.

How does government get out of marriage? End tax deductions for married couples? End survivor benefits? Eliminate divorce courts?

What is the Paul view of America?

Last edited:
Exactly what "rights" do queers not have?

Equal protection of the laws.

They are not able to file a married tax return, which is protected by law. They do not have Social Security survivor benefits, which are protected by law. They are denied much of the cash and prizes protected by law.

A right is nothing more than immunity from government prosecution.

Who taught you that nonsense?

He knows not what he states

Forum List

Back