Hillary Supporters

There is no good reason and they will never come up with one...they are just waiting until it is time to say this is: Old News.

I'm not necessarily supporting her candidacy....but I can tell you what I think.

It wasn't necessary. She didn't break any laws and she likely felt that she could avoid having her private business compromised by just doing it all on her private server.

It wasn't the smartest political decision. But.....absent any clear corruption being uncovered.....it's just bad optics.

Can you please explain to me why it was necessary for Hillary to have a private server to conduct State Department business? I haven't heard a good reason yet.
Thanks.
She used one, legally apparently, it wasn't necessary.
Toro asked for an EXPLANATION. That's not even CLOSE to an explanation.
Explanation
An explanation is a set of statements constructed to describe a set of facts which clarifies the causes, and consequences of those facts.
Try again.

Can you please explain to me why it was necessary for Hillary to have a private server to conduct State Department business? I haven't heard a good reason yet.

Thanks.

I've worked for the government. Everything I've done for the government was subject to sunshine laws, including what I did on my own personal computer, which was 0.00001% of my work.

I had to, by law, maintain all my work and not delete it. If I did not, I was in violation of the law.

As someone who has worked for the government subject to sunshine laws, I'm trying to understand why Hillary felt it necessary to conduct such business on a personal server.

Thanks.

I've worked for the government. Everything I've done for the government was subject to sunshine laws, including what I did on my own personal computer, which was 0.00001% of my work.

I had to, by law, maintain all my work and not delete it. If I did not, I was in violation of the law.

As someone who has worked for the government subject to sunshine laws, I'm trying to understand why Hillary felt it necessary to conduct such business on a personal server.
Now would be a good time to learn to read an org chart. Example - Congress exempts itself from laws it passes.

I haven't worked for the dark lords in 30 years, but I'm still under an espionage agreement, and will be until the day I die. That's life in the back seats.

Thanks.

I just told you. She fucked up. It wasn't necessary. She let her fear of "gotchya " media force her into a bad decision.

I'm awaiting the charges and indictment.

Thanks.

Exactly!

One can only come to the logical conclusion, that she was wanting to hide things.

After all, she is a Clinton.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just told you. She fucked up. It wasn't necessary. She let her fear of "gotchya " media force her into a bad decision.

:woohoo: ... Let's elect another chickenshit as the Leader of the Free World.

:woohoo: ... Let's elect another chickenshit as the Leader of the Free World.

They are all wary of the media. The media has morphed into something that has failed to inform and over delivered on entertainment.

And....before you bring up Trump......he's an entertainer and his media honeymoon isn't over yet.

Now would be a good time to learn to read an org chart. Example - Congress exempts itself from laws it passes.

What do you mean?
What happens are the very top is not the same as what happens at the bottom, and don't expect it to be.

So, we should blithely accept what people do at the top of the org chart, regardless if it is unethical or illegal?
Nope, but don't be shocked when the rules are bent, or even broken.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back