Hillary supports gay marriage. Takes money from gay-bashing church.

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Now look what you've done. You've further exposed Hillary's blaring hypocrisy. You're about to incur the wrath of the leftist sycophants on this forum.

I predict crickets, now if this was a Republican the militant gays would be on the war path. Have you noticed when Dem's pull this crap the libs just wink at each other and say don't worry she just did what she had to do to get the money.

Hillary supporters are absolute hypocrites so don't expect any of them to hold her accountable for anything.

I predict crickets, now if this was a Republican the militant gays would be on the war path. Have you noticed when Dem's pull this crap the libs just wink at each other and say don't worry she just did what she had to do to get the money.
They don't give a shit about gays unless they can use them for some political gain to harvest a few votes. Same with racial minorities and women. They've thrown every one of those groups under the bus at one time or another and will continue to do so.

Now look what you've done. You've further exposed Hillary's blaring hypocrisy. You're about to incur the wrath of the leftist sycophants on this forum.

After 6+ years of being called a racist if you disagree or criticize a policy, the leftists and the media are all primed to label anyone a sexist if we criticize or disagree with this shamele$$ charlatan.

61144848.jpg

The HIllary bashing is certainly called for,

But I would like to take a minute to point out the way the Black Church is violating it's own beliefs by supporting a woman who WILL support gay marriage.

It's almost like, in the BLack Community, that supporting the Dems are more important that following God's will...

Or God's will as they interpret it.

By the money, for the money and of the money. There's never a conflict of interest or conscience if money is involved.

Clinton charity took up to $10 MILLION donation from African church which called homosexuals 'devils' - despite Hillary's support for gay marriage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110165/Clinton-charity-took-multi-million-donation-African-church-called-homosexuals-devils-despite-Hillary-s-support-gay-marriage.html#ixzz3c7gu7DMd
Funny you didn't complain when sweet cakes Melissa took money from gays in her gofundme. I guess hypocrisy is reserved for those who hate

By the money, for the money and of the money. There's never a conflict of interest or conscience if money is involved.

Clinton charity took up to $10 MILLION donation from African church which called homosexuals 'devils' - despite Hillary's support for gay marriage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110165/Clinton-charity-took-multi-million-donation-African-church-called-homosexuals-devils-despite-Hillary-s-support-gay-marriage.html#ixzz3c7gu7DMd
Wait. They offered her money knowing what her stand is? Stupid people and their money are soon parted. :lol:

Hillary in some ways is like Charlie Crisp. just go with the flow. example, if Florida was 70% Republican, then Charlie runs as GOP. If 70 Per Cent of all Americans are Gay, then Hillary will claim she is gay and then asks for their money.

Funny you didn't complain when sweet cakes Melissa took money from gays in her gofundme. I guess hypocrisy is reserved for those who hate

I have no idea about who or what you're talking about. So yes, you didn't hear me complain.

Deflection noted. Irrelevancy noted. Disagree does not equal hate. Retarded retort noted.
retard-liberal-democrat-60961308277_xlarge.png

Last edited:

I have no idea about who or what you're talking about. So yes, you didn't hear me complain.

Deflection noted. Irrelevancy noted. Disagree does not equal hate. Retarded retort noted.
Yes, your irrelevant deflection is noted, willie.

Yes, your irrelevant deflection is noted, willie.

Says the king of deflection and irrelevancy. You've teetered on my ignore list for months. Congratulations. You're now on it. Nothing to contribute. Not worth reading.

Correll is projecting his own angst again. He got smarmy, I corrected him. He got nasty, I slammed him. Many on the far right and some of the lefties cry like babes when they are given what they dish out. Correll is one. He needs to be polite, pure and simple.

To the OP: HRC is hypocritical if she did it, which puts her right their with all politicians.

Correll is projecting his own angst again. He got smarmy, I corrected him. He got nasty, I slammed him. Many on the far right and some of the lefties cry like babes when they are given what they dish out. Correll is one. He needs to be polite, pure and simple.

To the OP: HRC is hypocritical if she did it, which puts her right their with all politicians.

NOpe. Just speaking the Truth.

And you got rude, so I responded in kind.

You slammed me? LOL. Stating something over and over again does not make it so.

Of couse HRC is a hypocrite. And so is that black church.

NOpe. Just speaking the Truth. And you got rude, so I responded in kind. You slammed me? LOL. Stating something over and over again does not make it so. Of couse HRC is a hypocrite. And so is that black church.
Yep, and that is how it will always be. Get in return what you dish. At least don't cry anymore.

Forum List

Back