Hillary Will Bankrupt America. (More)

if you ask people where does money come from, specifically where does us dollars come from, and they say you go to work and you make money, they don't really know. and they're not supposed to know. if they knew, they would be extremely angry because they would realize they're slaves. because money comes from nothing, every dollar in circulation is debt, and it's all owed back with interest, so america has to go deeper and deeper into debt. each generation of americans has to sell the next seven into debt slavery. there are no more future generations left to sell. so, there's going to be war. hardcore megadeath war. boy, we sure did have a good run, though. wow, what a glorious time we had.

money comes from nothing, every dollar in circulation is debt, and it's all owed back with interest

I'm holding a $20 FRN. It's not debt. I don't owe it to anyone. I don't owe interest on it to anyone.

look closely, you're holding a claim on debt, ''legal tender for all debts public and private''. that note is owed back to the federal reserve with interest by the treasury department, otherwise it would say ''this note may be exchanged for silver or other lawful money''.

Not only will Hillary bankrupt America, she will crash the moon into the ocean, and allow ISIS to rape all our women!

Her husband did what Ross Perot predicted. Caused a huge sucking sound to be heard as jobs left America. Bill Clinton also repealed the Glass-Steigall act that was put into place during the great depression. Do you expect much different from somebody who as secretary of state was responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Lybia?
Glass Steagall was a REPUBLICAN bill, created and sponsored and introduced by the Republican Majority. The bill passed the Senate and the House with a veto proof Majority, where Clinton could not veto it....Near all the votes against the ACT were Democratic Senators and congressmen.

The Glass-Steagall act was created during the great depression. I don't think Clinton was even born yet. And with my own two eyes, I saw him on TV signing a doccument that repealed it.
I'm sorry, I meant the demantling of it...

Everybody makes mistakes. Don't worry about it. Also, the way government works is pretty screwed up. Clinton should just have said, "I'm not signing that." But it probably had other things attached to it that democrats wanted. Such as the usual miniscule raise in Social Security payments or something.

straw-man wants a real brain, but who can give a straw-man a real brain? but you can print him up a diploma, and that's all that really counts in oz, right?

You are just splitting hairs.

Is that what you call it when I prove you're wrong? LOL!

Because if you operate "within" the government, you can't be "independent" from it.

Sure you can. Congress doesn't get to tell the Fed to raise or lower rates.
Congress can't threaten to cut off Fed funding if they don't go along.

What the case actually is, I don't know.

Your ignorance is both wide and deep.

You didn't prove me wrong. "They" said that they were independent. Also, the whole thing is backwards anyway. If anything, the U.S. government operates from within the Federal Reserve. Where the money is, there is the real power.

You didn't prove me wrong.

an independent entity within government.

As opposed to your claim, they aren't part of the government.

If they are "independent" from the government, I guess that means they aren't independent from the government. Any other word games you want to play?

an independent entity within government.

Is English your second language?

Is your spleen independent from the rest of your body?

Not as independent as your brain is from your body.

Most people on this MB believe that Obama was the worst president in American history by far. If we survived THAT we will survive the shrill Hillary. Or if the buffoon Trump is elected we will survive that. Neither one will get any help from congress. They will have no more power than the black guy.

if you ask people where does money come from, specifically where does us dollars come from, and they say you go to work and you make money, they don't really know. and they're not supposed to know. if they knew, they would be extremely angry because they would realize they're slaves. because money comes from nothing, every dollar in circulation is debt, and it's all owed back with interest, so america has to go deeper and deeper into debt. each generation of americans has to sell the next seven into debt slavery. there are no more future generations left to sell. so, there's going to be war. hardcore megadeath war. boy, we sure did have a good run, though. wow, what a glorious time we had.

money comes from nothing, every dollar in circulation is debt, and it's all owed back with interest

I'm holding a $20 FRN. It's not debt. I don't owe it to anyone. I don't owe interest on it to anyone.

look closely, you're holding a claim on debt, ''legal tender for all debts public and private''. that note is owed back to the federal reserve with interest by the treasury department, otherwise it would say ''this note may be exchanged for silver or other lawful money''.

look closely, you're holding a claim on debt

What is a "claim on debt"? Can you define it?

that note is owed back to the federal reserve with interest by the treasury department

I own it, why would the Treasury owe anything to the Fed based on what I own?
The Treasury didn't borrow it from the Fed. My bank bought it. They didn't borrow it either.

look closely, you're holding a claim on debt

What is a "claim on debt"? Can you define it?

that note is owed back to the federal reserve with interest by the treasury department

I own it, why would the Treasury owe anything to the Fed based on what I own?
The Treasury didn't borrow it from the Fed. My bank bought it. They didn't borrow it either.
agent smithberg don't like it when somebody tries to unplug the batteries from her fractional reserve vibrator, does she?

Forum List

Back