HIV Infections Down by 1/3 in US... Except for Gay Men.

Aids has stopped a lot of people from being gay

I guess monogamy would lower that number, right? Maybe gay men should be allowed to marry eachother if only for public safety.

That won't stop the reciprocative nature of the impulse. It will only enrich divorce lawyers. And screw up more kids and contribute to social demise.
Nothing will ever make gay people stop being gay.

You're right about that. What'll stop gay people from developing in the first place are parents choosing not to have gay children. Look at the fate of children with Down's Syndrome since fetal testing became available, a 92% abortion rate for those who are tested.

What we're seeing right now is probably the high water mark for homosexual culture. As soon as testing becomes available, the population growth rate will begin to decline.

That won't stop the reciprocative nature of the impulse. It will only enrich divorce lawyers. And screw up more kids and contribute to social demise.

You're right about that. What'll stop gay people from developing in the first place are parents choosing not to have gay children. Look at the fate of children with Down's Syndrome since fetal testing became available, a 92% abortion rate for those who are tested.

What we're seeing right now is probably the high water mark for homosexual culture. As soon as testing becomes available, the population growth rate will begin to decline.

Testing? How would you test a fetus for homosexuality?

There's a lot of research taking place trying to understand what causes it. Once that's isolated, then a test can be devised.

The interesting question to me is whether homosexuals will then continue to be so highly supportive of the Pro-Choice movement or will they try to ban abortion because many parents abort homosexual fetuses. The flip side is how Christian parents will react - if they're opposed to abortion and also opposed to giving birth to a homosexual baby, which will they chose?

There's a lot of research taking place trying to understand what causes it. Once that's isolated, then a test can be devised.

The interesting question to me is whether homosexuals will then continue to be so highly supportive of the Pro-Choice movement or will they try to ban abortion because many parents abort homosexual fetuses. The flip side is how Christian parents will react - if they're opposed to abortion and also opposed to giving birth to a homosexual baby, which will they chose?
I personally don't believe the cause will be detectable in a fetus. I think personally that it develops as a child grows.

So I don't think that possibility will ever be reality.

Pinch your nipples, pull your underarm hair, lick your pits......towels please...
mal is such a pathetic debator. In less than a page I got him to attack me and with reason, nothing more.

You did no such thing... You can Refute Data.

I gave you an out you Statistic waiting to happen.

Stay away from Howey. :thup:

:)

peace...

The only data that matters is you hate gay people.

No it doesn't you can be safe and still participate in homosexual sex.
Not with the inevitable promiscuity homo male sex generates.
So you believe that homosexuality leads to an inevitable compulsion to have as many sexual partners as possible?

When does this occur.

Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women

Stanley Yolles of the National Institute of Mental Health established the National Institute of Mental Health Task Force on Homosexuality, which held its first meeting in 1967, and decided that further research into homosexuality was needed. The NIMH Task Force invited the Institute for Sex Research to submit a proposal for a comprehensive study of the development of homosexuality. The Institute's proposal, based upon many of the NIMH Task Force's recommendations, was modified after consultation with NIMH officials.[5][6][7]

Bell and Weinberg, during the initial stages of their work, consulted with numerous experts on homosexuality who often held views quite different from theirs. . . . .

Nearly half of the males had over 500 different sexual partners in a life time, another third had between 100 and 500, and over 90 per cent had at least 25 (black gay men were on average slightly less promiscuous than white gay men). Much sex between men took place between strangers, met in baths or bars. 25 per cent of white gay men at some time had sex with boys who sixteen or younger, after they themselves reached the age of 21. Most lesbians, however, had fewer than 10 same-sex partners over a life time, and very few cruised or looked for casual sex. Little lesbian sex took place between strangers.[19][20] Women's sexual behavior showed a relatively greater level of heterosexual activity and a relatively lower level of homosexual activity compared to that of men.[21]​

Not with the inevitable promiscuity homo male sex generates.
So you believe that homosexuality leads to an inevitable compulsion to have as many sexual partners as possible?

When does this occur.

Stanley Yolles of the National Institute of Mental Health established the National Institute of Mental Health Task Force on Homosexuality, which held its first meeting in 1967, and decided that further research into homosexuality was needed. The NIMH Task Force invited the Institute for Sex Research to submit a proposal for a comprehensive study of the development of homosexuality. The Institute's proposal, based upon many of the NIMH Task Force's recommendations, was modified after consultation with NIMH officials.[5][6][7]

Bell and Weinberg, during the initial stages of their work, consulted with numerous experts on homosexuality who often held views quite different from theirs. . . . .

Nearly half of the males had over 500 different sexual partners in a life time, another third had between 100 and 500, and over 90 per cent had at least 25 (black gay men were on average slightly less promiscuous than white gay men). Much sex between men took place between strangers, met in baths or bars. 25 per cent of white gay men at some time had sex with boys who sixteen or younger, after they themselves reached the age of 21. Most lesbians, however, had fewer than 10 same-sex partners over a life time, and very few cruised or looked for casual sex. Little lesbian sex took place between strangers.[19][20] Women's sexual behavior showed a relatively greater level of heterosexual activity and a relatively lower level of homosexual activity compared to that of men.[21]​

How many times are you planning on posting that inane, archaic, debunked link?

Reported.

When does this occur.

How many times are you planning on posting that inane, archaic, debunked link?

Reported.

Seeing how that was the first time I posted that link, I can't really say how many more times I'll post it. I suppose the answer is dependent upon how many times I see a need to respond to a question on homosexuality promiscuity levels.

You've reported my link. Well, this should be an interesting test of how the moderation system works.

Forum List

Back