Holocaust deniers

Nobody listens to me around here. :(

:smiliehug:

No one is denying that a lot of what it is the historical record is untrue, therefore there is no "holocaust denial" per say.

Absolute nonsense.

No that seems right, new history is coming to light all the time, and many of us are debating what happened in WWII. We have to remember it was WW that killed over 65 million people, and to be blunt, even if it was 6 mil Jewish, and that is highly unlikely, they were a small % of people who suffered and who died.

:smiliehug:

No one is denying that a lot of what it is the historical record is untrue, therefore there is no "holocaust denial" per say.

Absolute nonsense.

No that seems right, new history is coming to light all the time, and many of us are debating what happened in WWII. We have to remember it was WW that killed over 65 million people, and to be blunt, even if it was 6 mil Jewish, and that is highly unlikely, they were a small % of people who suffered and who died.

Web site history doesn't count.

Two thirds of the entire Jewish population of Europe were exterminated. That's huge ratio.

How does that compare with other groups?

Absolute nonsense.

What counts???? History books from the 60's and or books wrote by Jews or websites about the holocaust? what counts? How about the holocaust museums?

Last edited:
Two thirds of the entire Jewish population of Europe were exterminated. That's huge ratio.

Think about it----what other group was there in such large numbers and living in the middle of the conflict ? In Poland alone and Poland was doomed with Russia AND Germany wanting it.

What counts???? History books from the 60's and or books wrote by Jews or websites about the holocaust? what counts?

Not much of a historian are you. You drone on like you know something when you clearly don't. Have you ever read any books? You should try reading some legitimate historians some time. You know......the one's with publishers instead of web sites.

I'm not sure that no. is correct but lets say it is, they were not all killed by the Germans, many many were killed by Russian and by Jews themselves . Many fought in wars and died as well.

I bet more died at the hands of Russians than by Germans.

Begs the questions: Exactly how purposefully ignorant are holocaust deniers? Are they completely disingenuous all the time or just plain stupid?

Personally I think anyone who believe the Jewish holocaust story is ignorant, or just disingenuous or just plain stupid, and you know what, after what I just had to watch on
Tv the last few weeks, I frankly couldn't care less.

I'm not sure that no. is correct but lets say it is, they were not all killed by the Germans, many many were killed by Russian and by Jews themselves . Many fought in wars and died as well.

You would bet.......sounds like the source of your most scholarly historic research.

Begs the questions: Exactly how purposefully ignorant are holocaust deniers? Are they completely disingenuous all the time or just plain stupid?

Personally I think anyone who believe the Jewish holocaust story is ignorant, or just disingenuous or just plain stupid.

But you absolutely nothing on which to base your half witted opinions.

Some people are just a little bit too stupid to realize that the Nazis kept extensive detailed records of all their activities. The Holocaust is no mystery, we know who was killed, where, when, and by whom.

At the hands of Russians or - under the Nazi's?

What evidence do you have that more died at the hands of the Russians?

Some people are just a little bit too stupid to realize that the Nazis kept extensive detailed records of all their activities. The Holocaust is no mystery, we know who was killed, where, when, and by whom.

...and there stands the elephant in the room that they keep tiptoeing around :lol:

You would bet.......sounds like the source of your most scholarly historic research.

Read some history. I gave some links in earlier threads, read.

...and there stands the elephant in the room that they keep tiptoeing around :lol:

It's no elephant in the room-----this entire " Germans are meticulous record keepers " is a joke in itself. How do we know they were even truthful when they wrote things down ?

These are the unfortunate results of an internet based education.

It's no elephant in the room-----this entire " Germans are meticulous record keepers " is a joke in itself. How do we know they were even truthful when they wrote things down ?

Another vote for just plain fucking stupid. I'll tally them up later.

"Look at their pics and use your brain. "

There are no facts presented in this "argument". It cannot be considered a contribution to anything but ill-will.

Another vote for just plain fucking stupid. I'll tally them up later.

I didn't hear an answer there. This is evidence of the defense breaking down and resorting to name calling.

Forum List

Back