Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the local conservative-talk-radio some today to see if anything would change from their normal "life is miserable and it's all and always the libruls fault". They didn't, they in fact doubled-down to blame all of this shooting nonsense and whatever other ills they could fit into their 3 hours on 'libruls'.

These people live in a bubble where all things they and their 'team' do are pure golden honey that Jesus would love and everything 'the other team' does is pure evil worst than Satan on Earth.

No need to look for where this hardened heart in America comes from, they've been saying this same mantra for the last 25 years and nothing will turn them from their course. They view their fellow Americans as evil. Just as Isis does their enemies. You cannot reason with a viewpoint that rejects reason in the first place.
LOL. You watched the Simpsons all day and never heard a conservative show in your life.

The O. P. has long been one of the most divisive among us. One of the most polarizing. One of the quickest to try to stifle opinions which differ from hers.

If she is announcing that her behavior will change; its very good news, as she is also a Moderator who should set an example...rather than be one of the blindest and most passionate partisans.

I want to believe she is turning over a new leaf..I hope she is turning over a new leaf...but I am harassed by doubts.

More likely it is a lecture implicitly directed to us Heartland Americans.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am still very angry that Bolsheviks have decided that they will spend all their time trying to undermine the duly elected Government of the United States.

So, what your saying is if everyone agrees and thinks like you everything will be ok. Correct? No 2 sides or 3 anymore? Just a bunch of zombies.

Exactly,,,

They want to push violence but when something does happen to them...Well, lets blame the other side and silence them with unfounded shame.

Good Lord you're a tard!!!
Lefties have been rioting for months now and you still cry about Conservatives.

So when the next instance comes out where there is someone killed by a Trump supporter, which will happen shortly, are the Trump supporters going to make threads praising him as a soldier for their cause? I'd bet on it.

One name: Sarah Palin.

That's just how divided Trump has made this country. I have never, in my entire life seen a country so politically divided as it is right now.

I guess you must have been hibernating the eight years before this year started.

No, even with Obama in office it was nothing like this. Obama was not going out and instigating hatred.

Oh really? Is that why there were more riots during his second term than the previous 40 years combined?

He absolutely was instigating hatred and divisiveness.

I listened to the local conservative-talk-radio some today to see if anything would change from their normal "life is miserable and it's all and always the libruls fault". They didn't, they in fact doubled-down to blame all of this shooting nonsense and whatever other ills they could fit into their 3 hours on 'libruls'.

These people live in a bubble where all things they and their 'team' do are pure golden honey that Jesus would love and everything 'the other team' does is pure evil worst than Satan on Earth.

No need to look for where this hardened heart in America comes from, they've been saying this same mantra for the last 25 years and nothing will turn them from their course. They view their fellow Americans as evil. Just as Isis does their enemies. You cannot reason with a viewpoint that rejects reason in the first place.

"Talk radio" (read: Lush Rimjob and his copycats) is where the whole idea of Eliminationism started, and where it still festers, though it's certainly branched out into other venues such as this board.

Eliminationism is the fallaciously dichotomous idiocy that the world is composed of two particles, called the "Us" and the "Them" and that the "Them" are subhumans who can be neither listened to nor negotiated with, but rather must be literally exterminated --- Eliminated. Presumably so that the remaining populace will be comprised solely of the "Us" and the earth shall smell of roses forevermore and cotton candy will grow on trees.

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

BULLSHIT!!!

SCOTT ROEDER AND ERIC RUDOLPH

Your side tosses everyone under the bus who doesn't follow the Conservative path (aka 21st Century Fascism***).

***A coalition of the Corporate, Banking, Insurance and the Military Industrial and the Medical Pharmaceutical Complex, and the Power Elite; current & former members of Congress who accept bribes and their support to keep their job, and the Wall Street Brokers who salivate over getting their hands on the taxes paid by every employed person and their small business contributions.

Last edited:
So when the next instance comes out where there is someone killed by a Trump supporter, which will happen shortly, are the Trump supporters going to make threads praising him as a soldier for their cause? I'd bet on it.

That's just how divided Trump has made this country. I have never, in my entire life seen a country so politically divided as it is right now.

I guess you must have been hibernating the eight years before this year started.

No, even with Obama in office it was nothing like this. Obama was not going out and instigating hatred.

Oh really? Is that why there were more riots during his second term than the previous 40 years combined?

no, he wasn't. Riots happened because there were unarmed people being shot by police. Their are a lot of problems going on with crime and law enforcement right now... and a large part of that is because there is a huge shift that is going on in how law enforcement works. We are moving from reactive military style law enforcement, to proactive community oriented law enforcement, and as with any large dramatic transitions, there are problems.

Yeah........I know......don't you just hate those kind of people?

I am excited for it all. Its always been a war brewing underneath the surface and anything that brings it out of the shadows into the light is fine by me. NO POLITICIAN truly represents me so to me they are just useful clowns and if one gets shot then oh well.

Thanks liberals...we needs more of this shit too so we can erode traditional family values.
Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade
She's obviously a backwards homophobe.
Voters in California reject same sex marriage and High Court nullified their voice. Donald Trump wins election and now liberals are out to nullify those people who supported him voices.

"Liberals"?
Yes liberal media, liberal campus professoriate, and liberal Democrats are trying to nullify the results of the 2016 election. People are not going to stand for it. They need to accept him as their POTUS.

Riots happened because there were unarmed people being shot by police. Their are a lot of problems going on with crime and law enforcement right now... and a large part of that is because there is a huge shift that is going on in how law enforcement works. We are moving from reactive military style law enforcement, to proactive community oriented law enforcement, and as with any large dramatic transitions, there are problems.

Yes, there are problems. Now the cops are scared to do routine traffic stops.

All police shootings have one thing in common: the subject didn't listen to the orders of the police officer. Solution? Obey the orders of the police officer..........I know, much too complicated for liberals.

_96288419_kathygriffin-620x436.jpg

-qfzqBr1qh0.jpg

Companies End Sponsorship Over Trump Killing Scene In Play
THIS is what the Left is doing to work up their base. The country be damned.

racist-facebook-post.jpg

I have no idea what that is. And neither does anybody else. Pretty lame.

Not at all. Obama effigies were quite common. You never noticed?

They never do. All they ever think about is their hatred of democrats.
I hate Clinton far more than Obama.

Clinton set this country on the road to destruction, while Obama added to the destruction in a much more volatile time for the country.

I am excited for it all. Its always been a war brewing underneath the surface and anything that brings it out of the shadows into the light is fine by me. NO POLITICIAN truly represents me so to me they are just useful clowns and if one gets shot then oh well.
You do represent a faction out there.

no, he wasn't. Riots happened because there were unarmed people being shot by police. Their are a lot of problems going on with crime and law enforcement right now... and a large part of that is because there is a huge shift that is going on in how law enforcement works. We are moving from reactive military style law enforcement, to proactive community oriented law enforcement, and as with any large dramatic transitions, there are problems.

Riots happened because he wanted to be out there with them instead of presidentin'.

'If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon' and all that.

As for the second part of your post. That the way it used to be and should never have been changed.

They threw a flashbang into a baby's crib over a dime bag of weed. Burned the kid and everything.

Last edited:
I never voted for Obama but I had to accept him as my President because I am a citizen of the United States. Liberals have done nothing of the sort with Trump. Instead they have a siege mentality and call for a summer of resistance.

"Talk radio" (read: Lush Rimjob and his copycats) is where the whole idea of Eliminationism started, and where it still festers, though it's certainly branched out into other venues such as this board.

Eliminationism is the fallaciously dichotomous idiocy that the world is composed of two particles, called the "Us" and the "Them" and that the "Them" are subhumans who can be neither listened to nor negotiated with, but rather must be literally exterminated --- Eliminated. Presumably so that the remaining populace will be comprised solely of the "Us" and the earth shall smell of roses forevermore and cotton candy will grow on trees.

That is it of course. That has been one of the main functions of conservative talk radio and Faux News. To reduce all of life to a choice between 'us' which reads 'our team' and 'them' which reads 'their team'. 'Our team' is always presented as right, good, pure, real Americans, human, noble, salt of the Earth, bunny petters, while 'their team' is always presented as Satan, evil, bad, muddy, foreign, subhuman, non-hygienic, bunny clubbers.

I personally don't hate most conservatives or Republicans but many of them do hate. They've been trained to hate. Not to have a difference of opinion with or a debate with someone with an opposing viewpoint, but to hate them. Listen even a half hour to a couple conservative talk radio shows and it is plainly apparent by the responses of those that call in. They revile anyone that isn't like they are and the host who constantly steers the rhetoric towards hatred and distrust of 'the other' lovingly encourages and echoes their hatred.

That it is 'both sides' may have some validity these days but it has been the conservative media that has flamed this hatred for two decades until the other side has no choice now but to join the fight as is.

To anyone reading if I'm wrong, turn off your radio for a month. And don't watch any news. See how you feel at the end of the month. And if you can't ask yourself why you are so addicted to these shows.

That is it of course. That has been one of the main functions of conservative talk radio and Faux News. To reduce all of life to a choice between 'us' which reads 'our team' and 'them' which reads 'their team'. 'Our team' is always presented as right, good, pure, real Americans, human, noble, salt of the Earth, bunny petters, while 'their team' is always presented as Satan, evil, bad, muddy, foreign, subhuman, non-hygienic, bunny clubbers.

I personally don't hate most conservatives or Republicans but many of them do hate. They've been trained to hate. Not to have a difference of opinion with or a debate with someone with an opposing viewpoint, but to hate them. Listen even a half hour to a couple conservative talk radio shows and it is plainly apparent by the responses of those that call in. They revile anyone that isn't like they are and the host who constantly steers the rhetoric towards hatred and distrust of 'the other' lovingly encourages and echoes their hatred.

That it is 'both sides' may have some validity these days but it has been the conservative media that has flamed this hatred for two decades until the other side has no choice now but to join the fight as is.

To anyone reading if I'm wrong, turn off your radio for a month. And don't watch any news. See how you feel at the end of the month. And if you can't ask yourself why you are so addicted to these shows.

Kid you're a punk. You'd support "Re-Education" Camps for those who laugh at you.

sounds like the way the extremes on both sides look at this. or are you saying there *is* an "us" and "them"?

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

BULLSHIT!!!

SCOTT ROEDER AND ERIC RUDOLPH

Oh hell, don't stop there.

• Wade Page -- Shot ten people gathered to worship, six fatally, for being Muslim --- while being too stupid to figure out that "Sikh" is not "Muslim"
  • Scott and Steven Leader -- Beat with a metal pipe, and urinated on, a homeless man for the crime of being Latino, declaring "“Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported” -- even though their victim, before and after his broken ribs and fingers, was completely legal
  • Jodie Burchard-Risch -- Got up from her table at a restaurant, walked over to another patron and smashed a beer mug in her face for the crime of speaking her native language (Swahili) -- with her own family.
  • Jim David Atkisson -- Burst into a church in Tennessee shooting six people declaring "all Liberals should die".
  • James von Brunn -- Racist antiSemitic white supremacist who came into the Holocaust Museum shooting, intending to target the White House, the Capitol and the National Cathedral.
  • Richard Poplawski --- went on shooting rampage killing three Pittsburgh police officers, convinced "Obama was coming for his guns"
  • Dylann Roof --- went and sat in a black church as if taking part in the service and then started shooting, deliberately sparing one so she could describe what he did
  • Jeremy Christian --- began harassing two teenage girls, one for being black, the other for wearing a hijab, and when other passengers tried to calm him down slashed three throats declaring "I hope they all die" and "this is what Liberalism gets you".
It's a long list.

Liberals control the mainstream media. Your nuts.

Kid you're a punk. You'd support "Re-Education" Camps for those who laugh at you.

Well for the angriest unreasonables I prefer Ignore.

Buh bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back