Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev. Moon's Times and the GOP Senate witch hunt? Amazing....That's a fact then...lol. At least they're they're getting something done...

The Senate's Witch Hunt, Herr Himmler? Say, isn't that the witch hunt you NAZI motherfuckers launched in your quest to pin something, ANYTHING, doesn't matter what it is, on Trump? Isn't it a result of the Comey testimony BACKFIRING on you filthy fascists as you tried to fabricate shit against Trump?

In fact it is, Nazi boi.

We look at you Herr Himmler and see it is all far too true.
What happened to lock her up, hater dupe? Thanks for the meltdown and 9/11...great job!

Mafia Boss Hillary Clinton belongs in prison, no question about it. Now because of the Comey testimony we KNOW with absolute EVIDENCE that there was collusion by the AG and OBAMA to obstruct justice to allow Don Hillary to avoid prosecution.

You are stupid as dirt.
because of the Comey testimony we KNOW with absolute EVIDENCE that there was collusion by the AG and OBAMA to obstruct justice to allow Don Hillary to avoid prosecution.
I'm pretty sure I watched that testimony. Where did his testimony say that?

I suspect you watched MSNBC to find out what you THOUGHT about the testimony..

{Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday during an interview on CNN that the Senate Judiciary Committee should investigate former FBI Director James Comey’s allegation that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch directed him to downplay the bureau’s probe into former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.}

Democratic senator calls for Lynch investigation after Comey testimony
BS.
Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake ...
www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/james-comey-fbi...fake-russian.../index.html
May 26, 2017 - Then-FBI Director James Comey knew that a critical piece of information ... Sources:Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake ..... then-Attorney General Lynch had been compromised in the Clinton investigation. ... UPDATE AND CLARIFICATION: This story has been updated to reflect that ...
How a dubious Russian document influenced the FBI's handling of the ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...russian.../f375c07c-3a95-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69...
May 24, 2017 - How a dubious Russian document influenced the FBI's handling of the Clinton probe ... has long been viewed within the FBI as unreliable and possibly a fake, according .... Aides to Comey said he decided to act alone after Lynch met .... He joined the newspaper in 2017 after 15 years with The Wall Street ...
James Comey's fake Russian document handling baffles former ...
www.businessinsider.com/james-comey-fake-document-russia-fbi-clinton-email-2017-5
May 31, 2017 - ... reports that a fake Russian document affected James Comey's handling of ... FBI officials briefed Lynch on the existence of the document one ...
Graham on Document Proving Clinton-Lynch Collusion: Comey ...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../graham_on_document_proving_clinton-lynch_c...
Jun 11, 2017 - He doesn't believe he did anything wrong with the Russians, and I tend to believe him. ... Clinton-Lynch Collusion: Comey "Never Mentioned It Was A Fake" ... Louie Gohmert (TX-01) talked to Julie Banderas on Fox News ...

Wait, you Nazi fucks were outraged, OUTRAGED I TELLS YA that such an honorable man as Comey was fired, it was OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE according to you vile scum..

But now he's just a liar, huh Herr Himmler? :lmao:

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

Actually you must be a youngster. You don't remember the "days of rage"? Weather Underground"? Sybionese Liberation Army? Leftists have been trying to empower Democrats and overthrow civil society for decades now.
This is nothing new. What is new, and follow me carefully, is media control. The media was first in the hands of Americans and we watched them bomb and burn their way across America. Then they seized control of the media and it seemed to get quiet.
Today we have alternatives to the media so they are exposed again.
And that is the only reason you see it as an uptick. But it is actually what they have been doing all along.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

Actually you must be a youngster. You don't remember the "days of rage"? Weather Underground"? Sybionese Liberation Army? Leftists have been trying to empower Democrats and overthrow civil society for decades now.
This is nothing new. What is new, and follow me carefully, is media control. The media was first in the hands of Americans and we watched them bomb and burn their way across America. Then they seized control of the media and it seemed to get quiet.
And that is the only reason you see it as an uptick. But it is actually what they have been doing all along.

I was a child at the time and we lived overseas. But I talked with people who remember it at the time and it's nothing like now where the goal isn't to change but to dismantle.

Speaking of overthrowing civil society I am surprised you forget about the efforts from the right...Mississippi burning, blowing up churches, adults attacking children trying to go to school, turning police dogs on civilians

jfk_headstone.jpg

JFK.....the man who caused the Cuban Missile Crisis, almost starting WWIII.......

....that John Fitzgerald Kennedy?

OMG, you are a really sad creature.

You don't seem brave enough to deny the truth of my statement.

Let me know if you'd care to try me, and I'll be happy to rip one who is one a new one.

My statement about JFK is correct.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.

Your ego is always so fun to watch.

1. My ego is far too huge for you to even imagine.
Sometimes I feel sorry for folks who don't know me.

2. Here's why: I'm never wrong.

3. Let's prove that together:
I posted this: JFK.....the man who caused the Cuban Missile Crisis, almost starting WWIII.......

You implied you had some objection.

I challenged you to deny my statement....and you slithered off.

Now....how could I not have an enormous ego with you as the other side?

Yes, it is obvious that your ego is ginormous.

I was a child at the time and we lived overseas. But I talked with people who remember it at the time and it's nothing like now where the goal isn't to change but to dismantle.

Speaking of overthrowing civil society I am surprised you forget about the efforts from the right...Mississippi burning, blowing up churches, adults attacking children trying to go to school, turning police dogs on civilians

" it's nothing like now where the goal isn't to change but to dismantle."

Have you ever had a book that didn't come with crayons????

The unrest of the sixties was born in June of 1962 at the AFL-CIO camp at Port Huron, Michigan.

Some prior rumblings had been heard in a nascent civil rights movement, and from the Free Speech movement at Berkeley- but it was the Port Huron meetings that represented the heart of Sixties radicalism.

1. Port Huron was an early convention of SDS, a small group of alienated, left-wing college students, 59 from 11 campuses.

2. One member gave this prescription:
“four-square against anti-Communism,
eight-square against American-culture,
twelve-square against sell-out unions,
one hundred and twenty against an interpretation of the Cold War that saw it as a Soviet plot and identified American policy fondly.”
Todd Gitlin, “The Sixties: Years of Hope, Days of Rage,” p. 109-110

3. A draft of the meeting can be found at http://www.h-net.org/~hst306/documents/huron.html. It sets forth an agenda for changing human nature, the nation, and the world. In it, one can hear the ignorance and arrogance so inherent in adolescents: the euphoria due to being convinced of their own wisdom, moral purity, and ability to change everything.

4. These are the very same thugs we see today as leaders of the Democrat Party, you know.....the party that was against melanin before it was for it.

I can recommend a few essential books that would immediately make you appear less of a dope.
Say the word.

Last edited:
JFK.....the man who caused the Cuban Missile Crisis, almost starting WWIII.......

....that John Fitzgerald Kennedy?

OMG, you are a really sad creature.

You don't seem brave enough to deny the truth of my statement.

Let me know if you'd care to try me, and I'll be happy to rip one who is one a new one.

My statement about JFK is correct.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.

Your ego is always so fun to watch.

1. My ego is far too huge for you to even imagine.
Sometimes I feel sorry for folks who don't know me.

2. Here's why: I'm never wrong.

3. Let's prove that together:
I posted this: JFK.....the man who caused the Cuban Missile Crisis, almost starting WWIII.......

You implied you had some objection.

I challenged you to deny my statement....and you slithered off.

Now....how could I not have an enormous ego with you as the other side?

Yes, it is obvious that your ego is ginormous.

Gracious as I am, I accept your surrender on the question of JFK.....as the man who caused the Cuban Missile Crisis, almost starting WWIII.......

I believe the world needs more geniuses with humility....there are so few of us.

Mississippi burning was from the right? Those scumbag democrats were on the RIGHT?

Lie much?

Mississippi burning was from the right? Those scumbag democrats were on the RIGHT?

Lie much?

For today's lesson, a trip down Democrat Memory Lane...an anniversary of sorts:

murder_fbiposter_700.jpg__700x617_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

Murder in Mississippi | American Experience - WGBH | PBS

Democrat handiwork.

Lie much?

Once again some one conflates IDEOLOGY with party. I'd like to hear how the 1960's southern Dems were flaming leftists. This should be amusing coming from our resident "nazi boi" screamer.

Lie much?

Democrat handiwork.

Right wing handiwork. Time to own it.

Lie much?

Democrat handiwork.

Now watch me smash a custard pie in your kisser:

1. The KKK was formed for the Democrat Party to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. The Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.

3. On June 21, 1964 Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner, three Americans, were slaughtered by the Democrat minions to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

As I said.....and proved, Democrat handiwork.

Proving you a liar was simply a bonus.

[

Once again some one conflates IDEOLOGY with party. I'd like to hear how the 1960's southern Dems were flaming leftists. This should be amusing coming from our resident "nazi boi" screamer.

Once again a democrat openly LIES that the bad acts perpetrated by their vile and illegitimate party should be blamed on the very opposition that was working to stop them from engaging in the terrorism that defines the filthy party.

I'll make you a deal, you quit lying and I'll stop exposing you as a hypocritical liar; fair?

Lie much?

Democrat handiwork.

Time for us to own what YOUR PARTY did?

Lie much?

Lie much?

Democrat handiwork.

Now watch me smash a custard pie in your kisser:

1. The KKK was formed for the Democrat Party to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. The Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.

3. On June 21, 1964 Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner, three Americans, were slaughtered by the Democrat minions to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

As I said.....and proved, Democrat handiwork.

Proving you a liar was simply a bonus.
A fascinating bit of historical digression but one that completely avoided the issue ....waiting on your evidence showing the southern Dems were flaming leftists who magically became staunch rightwingers when the Republican took political control of the south...until then, wipe the custard off your face.
:popcorn:

Lie much?

Democrat handiwork.

Time for us to own what YOUR PARTY did?

Lie much?
Ideology....idiot.

What is wrong with us? Sure, you hear vitriol from the right but nothing like what comes from the left. Here is an example.

Democratic Official Fired for Saying He’s ‘Glad’ Scalise Was Shot (Video)

Nebraska Democrats removed party official Phil Montag from his job on Thursday after a recording surfaced of him saying he wishes House Majority Whip Steve Scalise died during a recent attack.

Earlier this month, a gunman opened fire with a rifle on a group of Republican politicians practicing for the Congressional baseball game, striking Scalise and several others. Scalise remains in the hospital with a long recovery ahead after multiple surgeries.

“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to f—–g kick people off f—–g health care. I’m glad he got shot,” Montag, the technology’s committee former co-chair, said in the audio recording.

Also Read: Sean Hannity Offers to Pay for Therapy for 'Morning Joe' Couple to 'Thrive in the Trump Era'

Montag continued: “I wish he was f—–g dead.”

Nebraska Democratic Party Chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 News in Nebraska on Thursday it was really Montag’s voice.

“We obviously condemn any kind of violence, whether it’s comments on Facebook or comments in a meeting,” said Kleeb told the Fox affiliate.

Kleeb fired Montag as soon as she heard the recording, according to the Omaha World-Herald. The conversation took place in a private home in Omaha, according to the paper.

When reached by the World-Herald, Montag said, “I did not call for the congressman’s death,” and claimed the tape had been taken out of context.

As bad as Trump is, I could never see him say such things about Hillary. Hell, he won't even pursue putting her in jail where she belongs.

Has anyone ever seen the GOP get up in public at an official party outing and say "F-Obama?"

No, and you never will. However, Dims do it all the time with high ranking political big wigs like Nancy Pelosi laughing with delight in the background.

The left is pure evil.

[

Once again a democrat openly LIES that the bad acts perpetrated by their vile and illegitimate party should be blamed on the very opposition that was working to stop them from engaging in the terrorism that defines the filthy party.

I'll make you a deal, you quit lying and I'll stop exposing you as a hypocritical liar; fair?
See if you can answer the question in post 1876 and you might win the "nazi boi" prize...otherwise I will assume your reading skills are deficient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back