Hooray! Lesbian got killed

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I just saw The Walking Dead and I saw that fat lesbian get shot in the eye. Hooray. I can't stand to see one more politically motivated lesbian appearance on television. I'm a really macho dude and I hate to see perverts on television which is why I stopped watching Glee. That show was awesome then they stuck homo kids up and down in their. I thought it was FAG high or something. Bring back Glee because me and buddies at the shooting range really liked that show.

I just saw The Walking Dead and I saw that fat lesbian get shot in the eye. Hooray. I can't stand to see one more politically motivated lesbian appearance on television. I'm a really macho dude and I hate to see perverts on television which is why I stopped watching Glee. That show was awesome then they stuck homo kids up and down in their. I thought it was FAG high or something. Bring back Glee because me and buddies at the shooting range really liked that show.
You’re likely a liberal troll – sad fact is many on the right actually agree with this.

I'm a really macho dude and I hate to see perverts on television which is why I stopped watching Glee.

:badgrin:

Glee was a good show until they filled it with gay students. I wanted to watch a show about normal kids growing up.
1280x720-IiP.jpg

• Banned
I was so glad to see her go because I'm tired of the 'liberal' gay agenda being shoved down my throat at every turn. Can't gay people get their own walking dead spin off. We can call it Walking dead: The Gay Ones.

• Banned
You’re likely a liberal troll – sad fact is many on the right actually agree with this.

I'm not phased by your petty I'm better than everyone attitude. I'm just glad I don't have to listen to it anymore.

What episode are we up to?

12 and 13 rocked.

I too was disturbed they gaised it.

What episode are we up to?

12 and 13 rocked.

I too was disturbed they gaised it.

I'm not really bothered that there were gay people in it because in previous episodes Dayrl seemed to befriend one of the gay dudes. It is when every other character happen to be gay. What are the fuckin odds of that happening? It was just done for political reason because whenever 'liberals' get their hands on something they can't help but turn it it into a tool for their political agenda.

It does irk me that every show now-a-days has to do the PC thing and add a gay character or 5!

However, I think it depends more on the character. There are many hetro characters I can't stand and some gay ones I like. Aaron is a great character. I like him and think he would be missed. I never quite loved or disliked Denise. Her death didn't have that much impact on me. I was just glad it wasn't Rosita or Daryl that took the Abe arrow to the head!

I was so glad to see her go because I'm tired of the 'liberal' gay agenda being shoved down my throat at every turn. Can't gay people get their own walking dead spin off. We can call it Walking dead: The Gay Ones.
I bet you liked the Eugene dick biting scene! Lol

You couldn't figure out 'Glee' was going to be gay without watching it? lol.

You couldn't figure out 'Glee' was going to be gay without watching it? lol.
Lol so true!

Forum List

Back