Hope and Change

That Obama is to blame for automation!

That Obama is to blame for China and India's growth in gas consumption!

No! The BLS figures were accurate under Bush but that Obama is to blame of the BLS figures no longer being accurate!

So let's see. Hmmm. You can't figure out what your own quote means? Allow me to clarify.

We lowered the rating because, although there has never been a congress that actually blocked rasing the debt ceiling in 50 years, the GOP of this congress did exactly that. We assumed this would be a no-brainer - as it always has been in the past but now we can see that the GOP will continue to be the Party of No, and prevent anything from ever being accomplished in government - even if it means damaging the country for the good of the party.

Glad I could clear that up for you. :)
The very best thing that could have happened to the country, and the very worst thing that could have happened to the left, was to not raise the debt ceilling.
The GOP as a whole failed, and I am disappointed.

And watch how they act as Obama demands another 1.2 trillion raise...

Will they tell him to pound sand?
Should America not pay it's owed debts?

All R&D involves boondoggles, you have to take risk in order to succeed.

Private companies do not like risk. Neither do their stockholders. Without the government backing some of the risk, private industry won't invest. Especially in this economy

Other countries, even China are supporting their industry in developing green energy.......only conservatives want us in the stone age

Yeah, but that's not what the government should be spending our tax dollars on.

China is wasting their money too. Great endorsement! LOL!
China is becoming the leader in solar energy, thanks to American wingnuts. They aren't wasting a thing.

And as they innovate, they patent and trademark, ensuring that America will pay China for decades.

Thanks, wingnuts, for screwing America well into the future.

and how many acres of solar panels will be required to power, lets say New York City for example? Have we forgotten THAT small detail?

Yeah, but that's not what the government should be spending our tax dollars on.

China is wasting their money too. Great endorsement! LOL!
China is becoming the leader in solar energy, thanks to American wingnuts. They aren't wasting a thing.

And as they innovate, they patent and trademark, ensuring that America will pay China for decades.

and how many acres of solar panels will be required to power, lets say New York City for example? Have we forgotten THAT small detail?

So, if you can't provide power for everything.......you shouldn't try it at all

The very best thing that could have happened to the country, and the very worst thing that could have happened to the left, was to not raise the debt ceilling.
The GOP as a whole failed, and I am disappointed.

And watch how they act as Obama demands another 1.2 trillion raise...

Will they tell him to pound sand?
Should America not pay it's owed debts?

When I pay my debts, I manage to do it without increasing my debts.

But then I'm not a big spending liberal.

How much power is Solyndra providing?

Solar power as an energy source is both unreliable and uneconomical as it's still a very inadequate form of supplying power compared to nuclear or fossil fuels. It's not political, it's a simple fact of it's known limitations.

Last edited:
That is not Marxism by a long shot. There are certain functions in society that are best addressed by the individual and others that are best addressed by the government.......simply thinking the government should do more is not Marxism

Then why no government takeover of auto insurance? Life insurance? Homeowners insurance? Umbrella policies?

'Cause every totalitarian regime knows that once you control the health care delivery system, you control the people.

Good point, that would be outright Marxism as would outright confiscation of wealth. Now I know you wing nuts will scream that a 4% tax increase constitutes a confiscation of wealth....but no, it is just constitutional taxation

But now you are going bizarre on me again

Controlling the healthcare delivery system controls the people now?

Tell it to Canada.....Tell it to England
I'm sure they meet your definition of slavery

What's the difference in premiums going up, and the Federal Government raising taxes? Either way we are going to be paying more, only with the Federal Government we are under the falsehood that certain procedures and medication (contraceptions) will be "free". When it comes to Government run Health Care, the left always seems to lose the argument when it comes to funding cost vs. benefit coverage.

The House GOP owns that downgrade.

Only in your fugly little mind...

S&P all but said so when they pointed out the unwillingness to compromise.
Actually, they didn't... But you're free to pretend they did... A lot of you dumbfucks get shit wrong all the time...

Now go be fucking stupid somewhere else, mmmmkay?

Rationale

We lowered our long-term rating on the U.S. because we believe that the
prolonged controversy over raising the statutory debt ceiling and the related
fiscal policy debate indicate that further near-term progress containing the
growth in public spending, especially on entitlements, or on reaching an
agreement on raising revenues is less likely than we previously assumed and
will remain a contentious and fitful process.

You lose again, fuckstick. :lol:

The credit rating was lowered because of the increase in the amount of Federal spending and the rapidly increased size of our National Debt. I suppose the GOP is to blame for France, Italy, Spain, and Greece seeing a drop in their credit rating as well. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Then why no government takeover of auto insurance? Life insurance? Homeowners insurance? Umbrella policies?

'Cause every totalitarian regime knows that once you control the health care delivery system, you control the people.

Good point, that would be outright Marxism as would outright confiscation of wealth. Now I know you wing nuts will scream that a 4% tax increase constitutes a confiscation of wealth....but no, it is just constitutional taxation

What's the difference in premiums going up, and the Federal Government raising taxes? Either way we are going to be paying more, only with the Federal Government we are under the falsehood that certain procedures and medication (contraceptions) will be "free". When it comes to Government run Health Care, the left always seems to lose the argument when it comes to funding cost vs. benefit coverage.

The US pays more for healthcare than any other nation and receives less for it.

Why? Overhead and middlemen

Each healthcare transaction involves endless submissions of forms, justifications, claim denials, resubmissions

How much does each doctor pay for someone to get clearance for procedures, submitting claims, billing and debt collection?

Each healthcare transaction involves endless submissions of forms, justifications, claim denials, resubmissions

How much does each doctor pay for someone to get clearance for procedures, submitting claims, billing and debt collection?

Explain then why the cost of state government HealthCare in Massachusetts keeps going up while the quality of care drops?

Explain then why the cost of state government HealthCare in Massachusetts keeps going up while the quality of care drops?

Maybe because the price of healthcare is escalating around the country

Maybe because the price of healthcare is escalating around the country

Even more so thanks to 0bamacare...

Way to fuck the poor, democrats!

Forum List

Back