Horrible Mistake: U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more Women and Minorities

Women and minorities have always done the dirty work for white males but there is o reason to believe more in the military would weaken it in any way.

Its a ridiculous thing to say.

So being the brightest and the best is no longer a requirement? We need to remind troops on the ground that when they call in close support, they may not be getting the best pilots in the world but the politically correct ones? NUTS

U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more women and minorities

Female fighter pilots are better than their male counterparts. Old scientific reality. They multitask better than we do.
Tell my son that...he'd laugh in your face...or maybe kick your ass.

He could do both and women would still be better pilots.
It's a matter of better than whom...he flew the f 15, 16, and Mig 23....did your sister?

It depends on what the women are doing. If they are pilots I can see it. The natural faster reaction time women have make them better pilots.

So being the brightest and the best is no longer a requirement? We need to remind troops on the ground that when they call in close support, they may not be getting the best pilots in the world but the politically correct ones? NUTS

Female fighter pilots are better than their male counterparts. Old scientific reality. They multitask better than we do.

It's a matter of better than whom...he flew the f 15, 16, and Mig 23....did your sister?

I understand you are rightfully proud of your son and his accomplishments...to the point of being a complete ass because somebody said that women can fly better than men. It's still true, despite your son's accomplishments.

I understand you are rightfully proud of your son and his accomplishments...to the point of being a complete ass because somebody said that women can fly better than men. It's still true, despite your son's accomplishments.
All I said was that some women can fly better than men...my son would argue that none can fly better than he. Such jobs are available...no one is denying females or minorities with the aptitude and desire to fill the jobs. They are great jobs. From pilots to personnel techs. Want em? Apply. USAF is not hiring many. They just offered to let my grandson off the hook for his 5 year scholarship...and his math degree.

All I said was that some women can fly better than men...my son would argue that none can fly better than he. Such jobs are available...no one is denying females or minorities with the aptitude and desire to fill the jobs. They are great jobs. From pilots to personnel techs. Want em? Apply. USAF is not hiring many. They just offered to let my grandson off the hook for his 5 year scholarship...and his math degree.

I lean more towards agreement with this ... I don't think flight abilities are that closely related to gender.
Some men fly much better than other men ... Some women fly better than men and other women.

The data as far as studies are concerned could also be flawed.
Women who currently fly in military situations were not the bottom of the class and had to do some serious convincing to get where they are.
In turn ... The fact that they have something different than the norm can often result in even being looked at as a possibility.

That could result in higher performance measurements in studies because the lot is smaller ... And they had to go above and beyond to get there.

Translation: He sucked in F-15s, F-16s so they finally decided to put him in an enemy's plane to be target practice. :)

Your son can look me up any day ... And tell him to bring his ass-kicking boots as well ... He starts that shit with me and he will need them.
One more won't send me to Hell any quicker.

My $$$$ is on your son.

Translation: He sucked in F-15s, F-16s so they finally decided to put him in an enemy's plane to be target practice. :)

Are you stupid? The man served with honor. What have you done?

Enlisted in the US Navy at 17. Yourself?

Then you should refrain from disparaging a veteran. Your comment was not funny, in fact it was offensive.

My guess is even though he is in the Chair Force the man can hold his own ... And doesn't need civilians taking up for him.
If he couldn't laugh at that ... He would be too uptight and need an ass-whipping anyway.

I bet we could all swap some stories and talk into the wee hours of the morning once we got past the ass-whipping part.
What do you think squid?

My guess is even though he is in the Chair Force the man can hold his own ... And doesn't need civilians taking up for him.
If he couldn't laugh at that ... He would be too uptight and need an ass-whipping anyway.

I bet we all could swap some stories and talk into the wee hours of the morning once we got past the ass-whipping part.
What do you think squid?

He's my grandfather, imbecile.

I bet we could all swap some stories and talk into the wee hours of the morning once we got past the ass-whipping part.
What do you think squid?

I'm not a squid. My best mate was a US Marine. :)

Forum List

Back