Horrible Mistake: U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more Women and Minorities

Oh trust me cupcake, he can hold is own very well, but I get a bit perturbed when some know nothing like you gets all uppity about something you don't know a damn thing about.

I am almost positive I have far more time clocked in the service than you do.
And I will let you know right now I respect him more than you.

Oh trust me cupcake, he can hold is own very well, but I get a bit perturbed when some know nothing like you gets all uppity about something you don't know a damn thing about.

I am almost positive I have far more time in the service than you do.
And I will let you know right now I respect him more than you.

You are under the impression I give a damn what you think you know and are. Bad news, cupcake, I don't

You are under the impression I give a damn what you think you know and are. Bad news, cupcake, I don't

So what ... You seem to think that what you give a damn about makes a difference.
If you want to make a difference ... Join up and earn your title ... Pussy.

You're rude, crude and socially unacceptable. Lesbian?

Hey ... I won't confuse the text asking questions.
I am the first person to admit that the service isn't cut out for everyone.

If you are offended by language ... You would never make it through the first day of boot camp.
And soldiers aren't the same as Joe Blow on the block ... We aren't trained to be nice.

There is a certain decorum we follow and it is offered in return to what is given.
If you want to fight ... We will fight.

If you want to fight, bring the big guns ... If you don't want to fight, shut the fuck up and sit down.
But by all means don't cry about the heat.

And I don't have to be part of your precious society ...
Because I am the mean motherfucker standing between you and the other people that want destroy that society you cherish.

Last edited:
So being the brightest and the best is no longer a requirement? We need to remind troops on the ground that when they call in close support, they may not be getting the best pilots in the world but the politically correct ones? NUTS

U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more women and minorities

Female fighter pilots are better than their male counterparts. Old scientific reality. They multitask better than we do.
Tell my son that...he'd laugh in your face...or maybe kick your ass.

He could do both and women would still be better pilots.
It's a matter of better than whom...he flew the f 15, 16, and Mig 23....did your sister?

Translation: He sucked in F-15s, F-16s so they finally decided to put him in an enemy's plane to be target practice. :)
That reveals what you know about the USAF and the fighter pilot world.

You're rude, crude and socially unacceptable. Lesbian?

Hey ... I won't confuse the text asking questions.
I am the first person to admit that the service isn't cut out for everyone.

If you are offended by language ... You would never make it through the first day of boot camp.
And soldiers aren't the same as Joe Blow on the block ... We aren't trained to be nice.

There is a certain decorum we follow and it is offered in return to what is given.
If you want to fight ... We will fight.

If you want to fight, bring the big guns ... If you don't want to fight, shut the fuck up and sit down.
But by all means don't cry about the heat.

And I don't have to be part of your precious society ...
Because I am the mean motherfucker standing between you and the other people that want destroy that society you cherish.

LOL "tweeks your nose and laughs at your blather"

Dang Deltex ... I guess you don't know squat about inner service rivalries and how we pick at each other.
It is even more sad when people think they know something.

It is classic, funny ... And I am almost positive your son would certainly get more of a kick out of it than you did.

U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more Women and Minorities
And what will we receive? thousands of transgenders and women running from the battle shouting and crying? It's an idiotism!

Dang Deltex ... I guess you don't know squat about inner service rivalries and how we pick at each other.

It is classic, funny ... And I am almost positive your son would certainly get more of a kick out of it than you did.

Why do you keep assuming I'm talking to you? D embassy's comment was rooted in stupidity, not rivalry.

Why do you keep assuming I'm talking to you? D embassy's comment was rooted in stupidity, not rivalry.

Sorry ... I thought it was pretty transparent.
It is quite possible with the current administration we are starting to investigate the softer side of killing people and breaking things.

You have no idea what I've earned, cupcake. I'll give you a hint though, you would have saluted Deltex...and his son:biggrin:

Well salutes to Colonel(s) then ... And what he has earned doesn't speak to anything you have done.

Last edited:
I'm not a squid. My best mate was a US Marine. :)

You're all squids ... Throw the Coast Guard in there too ... They are just uppity squids.

Negatory there, mate. Never insult a coastie by comparing them with squids. Shallow water sailor is fine but squid is a big "no no".

I actually respect the Coast Guard ... If I am correct they are one of the hardest services to qualify for ... Just picking at them.
Not necessarily in training ... But you have to have a squeaky clean record to even be considered (including speeding tickets and whatnot).

Not sure but I think it has something to do with the idea they don't want the Coast Guard to be temped making deals with drug dealers ... But maybe that was just recruiting fluff.

You're all squids ... Throw the Coast Guard in there too ... They are just uppity squids.

Negatory there, mate. Never insult a coastie by comparing them with squids. Shallow water sailor is fine but squid is a big "no no".

I actually respect the Coast Guard ... If I am correct they are one of the hardest services to qualify for ... Just picking at them.
Not necessarily in training ... But you have to have a squeaky clean record to even be considered (including speeding tickets and whatnot).

Not sure but I think it has something to do with the idea they don't want the Coast Guard to be temped making deals with drug dealers ... But maybe that was just recruiting fluff.

Coast Guard's mandate is law enforcement moreso than defense. They're not even part of the Defense Department but Transportation. Their requirements for enlistment are like how intelligence agencies used to prevent homosexuals, problem gamblers, etc. from employment because such people are subject to blackmail and corruption. I looked into the Coast Guard before joininig the Navy. Wasn't qualified for the CG because they found out my parents were married. ;)

Last edited:

Training ain't easy either...gotta be smart AND tough [emoji6]

Forum List

Back