Horrible Mistake: U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more Women and Minorities

Training ain't easy either...gotta be smart AND tough [emoji6]

Well crap ... If we are gonna start throwing kudos around, the Navy has some pretty cooks ... And half-way decent coffee.

I liked the Navy because they always had fresh milk and orange juice...we'd trade them for ice cream.
And the Navy's recipe for SOS is the best!

I like the Air Force for their BX and golf courses.

I liked the Navy because they always had fresh milk and orange juice...we'd trade them for ice cream.
And the Navy's recipe for SOS is the best!

I like the Air Force for their BX and golf courses.

Yeah ... I had a typo ... It was supposed to be "pretty good cooks" ... And the Navy does have good cooks, at least in my limited experience.
I don't remember them as being particularly "pretty" though.

The Air Force has some great golf courses ... But being Army we play "A Drink A Swing" and usually get kicked off before we finish the whole round.
Which is probably a good idea because otherwise we would suffer from acute alcohol poisoning.

Last edited:
Good. Let them weaken the military. Its the reason my father didn't reenlist in the early 80's told his Sgt he was the wrong color for this man's army...more non whites in the military the more it loses its edge and professionalism..better for those that can't wait for this country to collapse. Easier to defeat an enemy that is busy holding their pants up off their ass while trying to shoot and is to ignorant to be a serious threat when it comes to logistics and tactics.
Sounds like the military won that round with your father.

So being the brightest and the best is no longer a requirement? We need to remind troops on the ground that when they call in close support, they may not be getting the best pilots in the world but the politically correct ones? NUTS

U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more women and minorities

Female fighter pilots are better than their male counterparts. Old scientific reality. They multitask better than we do.
Tell my son that...he'd laugh in your face...or maybe kick your ass.
I'm sure he'd pout a bit....they always do.

Female fighter pilots are better than their male counterparts. Old scientific reality. They multitask better than we do.

He could do both and women would still be better pilots.
It's a matter of better than whom...he flew the f 15, 16, and Mig 23....did your sister?

I understand you are rightfully proud of your son and his accomplishments...to the point of being a complete ass because somebody said that women can fly better than men. It's still true, despite your son's accomplishments.
All I said was that some women can fly better than men...my son would argue that none can fly better than he. Such jobs are available...no one is denying females or minorities with the aptitude and desire to fill the jobs. They are great jobs. From pilots to personnel techs. Want em? Apply. USAF is not hiring many. They just offered to let my grandson off the hook for his 5 year scholarship...and his math degree.
If he went USAF, he was already relegated to the B team.

It's a matter of better than whom...he flew the f 15, 16, and Mig 23....did your sister?

Translation: He sucked in F-15s, F-16s so they finally decided to put him in an enemy's plane to be target practice. :)

Are you stupid? The man served with honor. What have you done?

Enlisted in the US Navy at 17. Yourself?
Must...see....her....answer. :lol:

Translation: He sucked in F-15s, F-16s so they finally decided to put him in an enemy's plane to be target practice. :)

Are you stupid? The man served with honor. What have you done?

Enlisted in the US Navy at 17. Yourself?

Then you should refrain from disparaging a veteran. Your comment was not funny, in fact it was offensive.
If you haven't served, and I'm guessing you are riding on other coat tails, you know nothing of esprit de corps and the ribbing that goes on between the branches. That makes you the outsider on this conversation.

I understand you are rightfully proud of your son and his accomplishments...to the point of being a complete ass because somebody said that women can fly better than men. It's still true, despite your son's accomplishments.
All I said was that some women can fly better than men...my son would argue that none can fly better than he. Such jobs are available...no one is denying females or minorities with the aptitude and desire to fill the jobs. They are great jobs. From pilots to personnel techs. Want em? Apply. USAF is not hiring many. They just offered to let my grandson off the hook for his 5 year scholarship...and his math degree.

Naval aviators only claim to fame is being able to land on a really small target. Once in the air, pilot's a pilot. :)

Not what ISIS is saying...

Naval aviators only claim to fame is being able to land on a really small target. Once in the air, pilot's a pilot. :)
Wings of Gold, my friend....wings of gold!

Not what ISIS us saying...
Oh...NOW you listen to ISIS? :lol:

Our military is being transformed into a damn joke.

This is just dumb...A baby factory it will become just like our navy.

Military hasn't changed so much as what they're being used for has. Used to be a national defense thing, now it's more like a corporate defense institution.

Not what ISIS us saying...
Oh...NOW you listen to ISIS? :lol:
I don't see them being blown up by GIs...not that GIs couldn't...just that your pussy president has no balls.

Forum List

Back