Horrible Mistake: U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more Women and Minorities

So being the brightest and the best is no longer a requirement? We need to remind troops on the ground that when they call in close support, they may not be getting the best pilots in the world but the politically correct ones? NUTS

U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more women and minorities

Well the AF is largely homosexual now, so... why not mix in some more femininity? My understanding is that they're seriously considering changing the AF motto to "We're Here, We're Queer, get used to it!"

As a result, actual Men... are none too interested in being affiliated with the AF... which would include of course, the bulk of the people who qualify as bad ass jet jocks.

So... instead of admitting that inculcating the Military with sexual deviants was a bad idea, to reverse the decay of Air Force Readiness... they've decided to turn their recruiting efforts to women and illegals.

Which means that Air Force Readiness... is basically shot, until we get an American back in the CinC.

Last edited:
Good. Let them weaken the military. Its the reason my father didn't reenlist in the early 80's told his Sgt he was the wrong color for this man's army...more non whites in the military the more it loses its edge and professionalism..better for those that can't wait for this country to collapse. Easier to defeat an enemy that is busy holding their pants up off their ass while trying to shoot and is to ignorant to be a serious threat when it comes to logistics and tactics.
Sounds like the military won that round with your father.
Not really. He left and got job on Naval base....good benefits/pay etc.

Our armed forces are plenty big. Why the push to recruit even more? Makes no sense. This year we do have one kid out of a graduating clas of 94 that has enlisted and that's one more than usual.

Good. Let them weaken the military. Its the reason my father didn't reenlist in the early 80's told his Sgt he was the wrong color for this man's army...more non whites in the military the more it loses its edge and professionalism..better for those that can't wait for this country to collapse. Easier to defeat an enemy that is busy holding their pants up off their ass while trying to shoot and is to ignorant to be a serious threat when it comes to logistics and tactics.
So..he wasn't REALLY all that upset about working with non-whites then. :D

So being the brightest and the best is no longer a requirement? We need to remind troops on the ground that when they call in close support, they may not be getting the best pilots in the world but the politically correct ones? NUTS

U.S. Air Force launches push to recruit more women and minorities

Well the AF is largely homosexual now, so... why not mix in some more femininity? My understanding is that they're seriously considering changing the AF motto to "We're Here, We're Queer, get used to it!"

As a result, actual Men... are none too interested in being affiliated with the AF... which would include of course, the bulk of the people who qualify as bad ass jet jocks.

So... instead of admitting that inculcating the Military with sexual deviants was a bad idea, to reverse the decay of Air Force Readiness... they've decided to turn their recruiting efforts to women and illegals.

Which means that Air Force Readiness... is basically shot, until we get an American back in the CinC.
Pul-leeze, Mary!

I understand you are rightfully proud of your son and his accomplishments...to the point of being a complete ass because somebody said that women can fly better than men. It's still true, despite your son's accomplishments.
All I said was that some women can fly better than men...my son would argue that none can fly better than he. Such jobs are available...no one is denying females or minorities with the aptitude and desire to fill the jobs. They are great jobs. From pilots to personnel techs. Want em? Apply. USAF is not hiring many. They just offered to let my grandson off the hook for his 5 year scholarship...and his math degree.
If he went USAF, he was already relegated to the B team.
Not what ISIS us saying...
Oh...NOW you listen to ISIS? :lol:
I don't see them being blown up by GIs...not that GIs couldn't...just that your pussy president has no balls.
GIs? What the heck are you mumbling about now? Who was talking about GIs?

GIs? What the heck are you mumbling about now? Who was talking about GIs?

I hear ya ... GI's don't really care as long as the Marines are working security, the Navy and Air Force are running the taxi service, the Class Six is open and nothing interferes with poker night.

So..he wasn't REALLY all that upset about working with non-whites then. :D
Wasn't the fact he was upset about working with non whites,it was fact they were getting preferential treatment and the fact ******* are incredibly DUMB creatures and he was tired of being a caretaker of them.

Forum List

Back