House Democrats Block FENTANYL Trafficking Bill

I am so tired of these people wanting to control everyone. A co-worker of mine is married to someone with Crohn's disease. Luckily he lives in a state that allows medical use of MJ and it is the only thing he has tried that relieves his symptoms, even better than drugs that are 100 times more addictive. But these people would deny him that because they want full control of everyone.
I have never tried MJ, but when it does become legal....

"Special Ingredient"

:laughing0301:

Fentanyl is a Democrat's best friend. In order to save the planet from poisonous CO2, take a handful of tablets and a little booze and settle down for a nap.

This is my advice to all people who want to save the planet from global warming.

The QUESTION is “why?” Why did the Dims oppose this particular piece of proposed legislation?

I only gave it a brief effort, and I dug up nothing yet. does anyone know why the Dims think this bill needs to be shut down? Is there any reasonable basis to oppose it as drafted?

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are "defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."

Fentanyl actually has a currently accepted medical use
It's the end of the line drug administered to those with a couple of weeks or less left.

The QUESTION is “why?” Why did the Dims oppose this particular piece of proposed legislation?

I only gave it a brief effort, and I dug up nothing yet. does anyone know why the Dims think this bill needs to be shut down? Is there any reasonable basis to oppose it as drafted?
Why are the dims going to distribute free crack pipes?

They need the fentanyl to use the pipes.

How authoritarian of you.

Not even close. There is nothing authoritarian about stopping people from harming other people.

You have taken like 9 different positions in this thread, it is getting confusing to keep up

Why are the dims going to distribute free crack pipes?

They need the fentanyl to use the pipes.
In Brandon world, fair access to drug paraphernalia is a racial justice issue. Brandon is an asshole.

Drug abusers need the pipes to use the other drugs and the fentanyl is mixed into the other drug (i.e., heroin).

On the contrary, I think these politicians are on the payroll of the cartels, just like politicians are in Mexico.
They're making their dishonest money at both ends. Democrats get paid by the CCP for blocking Bills that would hurt importations and then get paid by the Cartels to weaken the border allowing them to smuggle illegal Fentanyl into the USA shipped to Mexico from China.

They're making their dishonest money at both ends. Democrats get paid by the CCP for blocking Bills that would hurt importations and then get paid by the Cartels to weaken the border allowing them to smuggle illegal Fentanyl into the USA shipped to Mexico from China.
China is probably funding it all. It's not hard if you have the money. Just pay off the horribly corrupt political leaders in the US, and they will do your bidding and even honor you with the Olympic games.

I mean, George Soros can't do it all alone.

No, i am suggesting we get the mentally ill help. Crazy thing in your world I guess, seems you think we should just let them die off also since they are a drain on society.

Ask yourself, why did Democrats force the closing of mental asylums?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back