How American gun deaths and gun laws compare to Canada's

Of course they count. We are talking about who is killed by guns and those people are very dead and killed by a gun. Should we not count the gun defenses because maybe they could have defended themselves with pepper spray? Sorry but in the real world it is mostly good guys being killed by guns.
No one is killed BY a gun, idiot. They are perhaps killed WITH a gun, but not BY a gun.

Is English your primary language?

FeinsteinGunLogic_zpsf7vanmg4.jpg

Sure if it makes you feel better.

Far more good guys are being killed with guns than bad guys.

Feel better? The fact remains the same.

Bullshit, suicides are not due to availability of guns as people will do what ever works. And I dont think anyone missed you lack of link
GunDeathStatsUSA_zpsy6j4z1in.jpg
age.

Link for what? I was mostly using 2Aguys numbers that I quoted. The numbers are clear, way more good people are getting killed by guns than bad guys. Your numbers look very old...

Wrong......21,000 gun suicides vs. 19,000 non gun suicides......take away the gun and those people will just use what the other 19,900 used.

So no, they do not count.

That gun you carry is FAR more likely to kill you, a friend, or a family member than it is to ever kill a bad guy. That is simply a fact. Sorry.

Wrong...the gun you carry is only going to kill you if you are thug criminal, an alcoholic or a drug user, or mentally ill...

Accidental gun deaths in 2013... 505 at a time of over 320 million guns in private hands moron.

And you are clearly mentally ill...
At lest he knows what the word 'by' means, you stupid fuck

Wrong......21,000 gun suicides vs. 19,000 non gun suicides......take away the gun and those people will just use what the other 19,900 used.

Of course they count. We are talking about who is killed by guns and those people are very dead and killed by a gun. Should we not count the gun defenses because maybe they could have defended themselves with pepper spray? Sorry but in the real world it is mostly good guys being killed by guns.

Nope...it is mostly mentally ill people ending their own lives, and the tool does not matter...since Japan, south Korea and China have zero access to guns and commit suicide at higher rates than we do...dittos many countries in Europe......

When talking about gun deaths you include all gun deaths moron. You can't pick and choose what gun death to count because they don't match up with your agenda.

Look twit.......if you can kill yourself with a rope you don't count because you use a gun....moron.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

suicide by gun 2013..... 21,175

suicide without gun 2013..... 19,974

You twit.

Listen twit, we are talking about who is actually killed by guns in the REAL world. Not your fantasy gun world. By your argument no bad guys are killed because instead they could have been killed by a knife.

In the real world guns kill way more good guys. Just a fact.

No moron.....when someone takes their own life it doesn't matter if they use a gun since 19,974 people killed themselves without guns in this country.....you are lying when you post what you post. You imply that guns are a problem for normal people who simply own them and that is the lie...twit.

Link for what? I was mostly using 2Aguys numbers that I quoted. The numbers are clear, way more good people are getting killed by guns than bad guys. Your numbers look very old...

That gun you carry is FAR more likely to kill you, a friend, or a family member than it is to ever kill a bad guy. That is simply a fact. Sorry.

Wrong...the gun you carry is only going to kill you if you are thug criminal, an alcoholic or a drug user, or mentally ill...

Accidental gun deaths in 2013... 505 at a time of over 320 million guns in private hands moron.

At lest he knows what the word 'by' means, you stupid fuck

As if it matters. The facts remain the same.

Sure if it makes you feel better.

Far more good guys are being killed with guns than bad guys.

Feel better? The fact remains the same.
No, dumbass it is not the same.

Shit's sake, there is a HUGE difference, and yo are too fucking stupid to grasp the diff.

howthehellthespermthatwon_zpsmubjxyym.jpg

Bullshit, suicides are not due to availability of guns as people will do what ever works. And I dont think anyone missed you lack of link
age.

And you really are a deranged twit.....do your parents let you outside by yourself....?

Nope...it is mostly mentally ill people ending their own lives, and the tool does not matter...since Japan, south Korea and China have zero access to guns and commit suicide at higher rates than we do...dittos many countries in Europe......

When talking about gun deaths you include all gun deaths moron. You can't pick and choose what gun death to count because they don't match up with your agenda.

Look twit.......if you can kill yourself with a rope you don't count because you use a gun....moron.

You twit.

Listen twit, we are talking about who is actually killed by guns in the REAL world. Not your fantasy gun world. By your argument no bad guys are killed because instead they could have been killed by a knife.

No moron.....when someone takes their own life it doesn't matter if they use a gun since 19,974 people killed themselves without guns in this country.....you are lying when you post what you post. You imply that guns are a problem for normal people who simply own them and that is the lie...twit.

I am simply stating a fact which is supported by your own numbers.

Way more good people are killed with guns than bad guys.

Sorry you don't like facts.

And you really are a deranged twit.....do your parents let you outside by yourself....?

So you know you have lost. Good.

You twit.

Sorry......you are lying in your presentation......you imply that having a gun will kill you....and that is a lie. Being mentally ill, or a criminal is what kills you.....if you are a normal person with a gun you will not die with that gun.

So you know you have lost. Good.

Yeah.....that's it.......keep telling yourself that.

You twit.

Sorry......you are lying in your presentation......you imply that having a gun will kill you....and that is a lie. Being mentally ill, or a criminal is what kills you.....if you are a normal person with a gun you will not die with that gun.

I'm not implying anything. I am simply stating facts. And when you look at who is actually killed with guns it is not your bad guys.

No....there are over 21,000 gun suicides (19,900 non gun suicides) ......8,124 gun murders, the majority of which are by criminals murdering other criminals.....and 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013........

And according to bill clinton, 1.5 million defensive gun uses

And most self defense with guns, as you just showed does not require killing the attacker since they don't want to die anymore than the good guy really wants to shoot them.

A win win all the way around.

No?

21,000 suicides, owner of gun, family or friend are killed.
8,100 are victims of homicide
505 are accidental deaths mostly the owner
230 justifiable homicides mostly a bad guy being killed

So yes guns are killing good people way more than they are killing bad guys. The numbers are clear.

Bill Clinton again? How long ago was that? You are aware crime is way down since then right? The number is no longer valid and since it's been debunked was never valid.
age.

No, they don't. Anyone who shoots themselves is clearly going to be successful no matter what impediments you place in their way. That is a fact born out by the Japanese, Korean and Scandinavian countries who all have higher suicide rates than the US does and ALL have maximum gun control. Your assertion is crap.

No?

21,000 suicides, owner of gun, family or friend are killed.
8,100 are victims of homicide
505 are accidental deaths mostly the owner
230 justifiable homicides mostly a bad guy being killed

So yes guns are killing good people way more than they are killing bad guys. The numbers are clear.

Bill Clinton again? How long ago was that? You are aware crime is way down since then right? The number is no longer valid and since it's been debunked was never valid.
age.

No, they don't. Anyone who shoots themselves is clearly going to be successful no matter what impediments you place in their way. That is a fact born out by the Japanese, Korean and Scandinavian countries who all have higher suicide rates than the US does and ALL have maximum gun control. Your assertion is crap.

Whether they could have killed themselves another way doesn't matter. The FACT is they used a gun. The bad guys killed could have been killed by a knife, should we not count those either then? Sorry that's not the real world. In the real world far more good guys are killed with guns than bad guys. That is a fact. The owner is the most likely person to be killed with his gun.

age.

Whether they could have killed themselves another way doesn't matter. The FACT is they used a gun. The bad guys killed could have been killed by a knife, should we not count those either then? Sorry that's not the real world. In the real world far more good guys are killed with guns than bad guys. That is a fact. The owner is the most likely person to be killed with his gun.

If that were true than all cops should disarmed immediately and so should all Secret Service agents etc.

If that were true than all cops should disarmed immediately and so should all Secret Service agents etc.

Well it is obviously true. I don't think I would go doing that however.

Forum List

Back