How American gun deaths and gun laws compare to Canada's

Nope. It's called the law of averages. There are very few cops in this country. There are quite a few criminals, they outnumber cops by at least 7 to one. There are however WAY more regular citizens. Regular citizen going about his business is accosted by bad guy. Cops are nowhere to be seen, so good guy defends himself. Just the way it should work.

again- a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the household than a bad guy.

Wrong...you keep using that lie...even the guy who said it admitted he was wrong.

There are over 30,000 gun deaths each year and only about 230 of them are a bad guy...

Civilians shoot bad guys two times more often than cops do. So maybe you should ban cops from having guns too.

WW, where are you getting that statistic?

From Jim Lopey the former undersheriff of Washoe County and the current head of the Homeland Security Fusion Center for Nevada. It's his job to know what's going on.

again- a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the household than a bad guy.

Wrong...you keep using that lie...even the guy who said it admitted he was wrong.

There are over 30,000 gun deaths each year and only about 230 of them are a bad guy...

Civilians shoot bad guys two times more often than cops do. So maybe you should ban cops from having guns too.

From Jim Lopey the former undersheriff of Washoe County and the current head of the Homeland Security Fusion Center for Nevada. It's his job to know what's going on.

afraid i don't know anything about him.

and i haven't seen any links to the information but it is counter to everything else i have seen.

Nope. It's called the law of averages. There are very few cops in this country. There are quite a few criminals, they outnumber cops by at least 7 to one. There are however WAY more regular citizens. Regular citizen going about his business is accosted by bad guy. Cops are nowhere to be seen, so good guy defends himself. Just the way it should work.

No....there are over 21,000 gun suicides (19,900 non gun suicides) ......8,124 gun murders, the majority of which are by criminals murdering other criminals.....and 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013........

And according to bill clinton, 1.5 million defensive gun uses

And most self defense with guns, as you just showed does not require killing the attacker since they don't want to die anymore than the good guy really wants to shoot them.

A win win all the way around.

No?

21,000 suicides, owner of gun, family or friend are killed.
8,100 are victims of homicide
505 are accidental deaths mostly the owner
230 justifiable homicides mostly a bad guy being killed

So yes guns are killing good people way more than they are killing bad guys. The numbers are clear.

Bill Clinton again? How long ago was that? You are aware crime is way down since then right? The number is no longer valid and since it's been debunked was never valid.

and i haven't seen any links to the information but it is counter to everything else i have seen.

I tried to find some links but every search I used came up with the number of civilians killed by police. I'll see what I can find.

link?

I tried to find some links but every search I used came up with the number of civilians killed by police. I'll see what I can find.

Well what is the number of civilians killed by police?

No....there are over 21,000 gun suicides (19,900 non gun suicides) ......8,124 gun murders, the majority of which are by criminals murdering other criminals.....and 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013........

And most self defense with guns, as you just showed does not require killing the attacker since they don't want to die anymore than the good guy really wants to shoot them.

No?

So yes guns are killing good people way more than they are killing bad guys. The numbers are clear.

Bill Clinton again? How long ago was that? You are aware crime is way down since then right? The number is no longer valid and since it's been debunked was never valid.
Bullshit, suicides are not due to availability of guns as people will do what ever works. And I dont think anyone missed you lack of link
GunDeathStatsUSA_zpsy6j4z1in.jpg
age.

No?

Bullshit, suicides are not due to availability of guns as people will do what ever works. And I dont think anyone missed you lack of link
age.

Link for what? I was mostly using 2Aguys numbers that I quoted. The numbers are clear, way more good people are getting killed by guns than bad guys. Your numbers look very old...

No?

age.

Link for what? I was mostly using 2Aguys numbers that I quoted. The numbers are clear, way more good people are getting killed by guns than bad guys. Your numbers look very old...

Wrong......21,000 gun suicides vs. 19,000 non gun suicides......take away the gun and those people will just use what the other 19,900 used.

So no, they do not count.

No?

age.

Wrong......21,000 gun suicides vs. 19,000 non gun suicides......take away the gun and those people will just use what the other 19,900 used.

Of course they count. We are talking about who is killed by guns and those people are very dead and killed by a gun. Should we not count the gun defenses because maybe they could have defended themselves with pepper spray? Sorry but in the real world it is mostly good guys being killed by guns.

No?

age.

Of course they count. We are talking about who is killed by guns and those people are very dead and killed by a gun. Should we not count the gun defenses because maybe they could have defended themselves with pepper spray? Sorry but in the real world it is mostly good guys being killed by guns.

Nope...it is mostly mentally ill people ending their own lives, and the tool does not matter...since Japan, south Korea and China have zero access to guns and commit suicide at higher rates than we do...dittos many countries in Europe......

No?

age.

That gun you carry is FAR more likely to kill you, a friend, or a family member than it is to ever kill a bad guy. That is simply a fact. Sorry.

No?

age.

Nope...it is mostly mentally ill people ending their own lives, and the tool does not matter...since Japan, south Korea and China have zero access to guns and commit suicide at higher rates than we do...dittos many countries in Europe......

When talking about gun deaths you include all gun deaths moron. You can't pick and choose what gun death to count because they don't match up with your agenda.

age.

When talking about gun deaths you include all gun deaths moron. You can't pick and choose what gun death to count because they don't match up with your agenda.

Look twit.......if you can kill yourself with a rope you don't count because you use a gun....moron.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

suicide by gun 2013..... 21,175

suicide without gun 2013..... 19,974

You twit.

No?

age.

That gun you carry is FAR more likely to kill you, a friend, or a family member than it is to ever kill a bad guy. That is simply a fact. Sorry.

Wrong...the gun you carry is only going to kill you if you are thug criminal, an alcoholic or a drug user, or mentally ill...

Accidental gun deaths in 2013... 505 at a time of over 320 million guns in private hands moron.

It is getting late Brain....your parents should send you to bed...and ground you from the computer....

Look twit.......if you can kill yourself with a rope you don't count because you use a gun....moron.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

suicide by gun 2013..... 21,175

suicide without gun 2013..... 19,974

You twit.

Listen twit, we are talking about who is actually killed by guns in the REAL world. Not your fantasy gun world. By your argument no bad guys are killed because instead they could have been killed by a knife.

In the real world guns kill way more good guys. Just a fact.

No?

age.

Wrong...the gun you carry is only going to kill you if you are thug criminal, an alcoholic or a drug user, or mentally ill...

Accidental gun deaths in 2013... 505 at a time of over 320 million guns in private hands moron.

And you are clearly mentally ill...

No one is killed BY a gun, idiot. They are perhaps killed WITH a gun, but not BY a gun.

Is English your primary language?

FeinsteinGunLogic_zpsf7vanmg4.jpg

Listen twit, we are talking about who is actually killed by guns in the REAL world. Not your fantasy gun world. By your argument no bad guys are killed because instead they could have been killed by a knife.

In the real world guns kill way more good guys. Just a fact.
No it is not just a fact. Guns do not kill people and no on e is killed by a gun, you fucking idiot.

GunvrsMedicalRisk_zpsj6nnkew5.jpg

Forum List

Back