How are IQ tests considered racially biased?

Thats ok monkey. I honestly dont give a fuck about what you care about either. :laugh:
You don't even know how to use apostrophes and yet talk about education. You just are realizing that every point that you've made is stupid and that you're just another angry small dicked black man.
Apostrophes were made up by white people. They dont actually matter.
laugh.gif
Technology doesn't matter either, neither does food, or shelter. That's your logic. Just funny denial.
Youre stupid if you think technology doesnt matter. I said your white rules regarding apostrophes dont matter. Especially on a message board.
You're telling me written language doesn't matter after critizing my percieved "lack of education." Ironic
No I said white boy written language doesnt matter to me. You dont even know your own language enough. Thats why I called you stupid.

You don't even know how to use apostrophes and yet talk about education. You just are realizing that every point that you've made is stupid and that you're just another angry small dicked black man.
laugh.gif
Technology doesn't matter either, neither does food, or shelter. That's your logic. Just funny denial.
Youre stupid if you think technology doesnt matter. I said your white rules regarding apostrophes dont matter. Especially on a message board.
You're telling me written language doesn't matter after critizing my percieved "lack of education." Ironic
No I said white boy written language doesnt matter to me. You dont even know your own language enough. Thats why I called you stupid.
So what language do you typically speak then? English is white boy language so if you typically speak it then technically it's your language too. I don't know why you distance yourself from being part of the country.

laugh.gif
So what language do you typically speak then? English is white boy language so if you typically speak it then technically it's your language too. I don't know why you distance yourself from being part of the country.
Typically I speak Ebonics. Sometimes I speak Swahili. I only use english when talking to white people or conducting business. No its not my language. I'm not white nor am I English. I dont distance myself from being part of the country.

Typically I speak Ebonics. Sometimes I speak Swahili. I only use english when talking to white people or conducting business. No its not my language. I'm not white nor am I English. I dont distance myself from being part of the country.
Ebonics is just a screwed up version of English because jungle bunnies can't pronounce words from lack of education...

Ebonics is just a screwed up version of English because jungle bunnies can't pronounce words from lack of education...
No Ebonics is a mix of African languages and english taught to the enslaved by illiterate white boys. We have taken it and made it our default language.

No Ebonics is a mix of African languages and english taught to the enslaved by illiterate white boys. We have taken it and made it our default language.
Ebonics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You don't even know what Ebonics currently means...

liar

You act like it bothers me that there are a few smart black people. I WANT there to be more smart black people. I want there to be more smart people in general but you simply can't ignore the facts that Africans are behind the rest of the world.

YAWNNNNNNNN! NOT FOR LONG!

11-Year-Old Ramarni Wilfred Joins Mensa; Has Higher IQ Than Einstein
wilfred-einstein-300x212.jpg

After being invited to a graduation ceremony at Oxford University after writing an essay awarded a 2:1, he was then invited to take an IQ test at Birbeck University.
But it was to his surprise, he was given an IQ of 162, placing him in the top 1 percent in the U.K. Ramarni said: “I was surprised and very happy when I read the results of my IQ test as I didn’t feel very confident after completing the test.
“I was the youngest person there and some people looked in their 40s.”
Mensa’s chief executive, John Stevenage, said: “Ramarni’s score shows he has great potential and we are pleased to welcome him to Mensa.

11-Year-Old Ramarni Wilfred Joins Mensa Has Higher IQ Than Einstein - Atlanta Blackstar

Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

Your "rule" is based on biased sampling; the methodology of which is never mentioned or revealed. From that perspective the only acceptable axiom is the reality of what we see unfolding in plain view: the rise of cognitive exceptionalism in African immigrants and the resurgence of genius in blacks here and abroad.
Resurgence of black genius. :)

Come on, seriously. Next you'll join Asc telling us about jungle bunny civilizations!

We certainly can't rely on "pink albino mutant history" now can we? You mutants have tried to usurp, revise or erase evidence showing Black origins of all civilizations including those beginning in Mesopotamia as well as in Africa.
The burgeoning superior mental cognizance we now see coming out of Africa and the African diaspora underscores the logic that Black African genius was responsible for civilization as suggested by historians such as Herodotus and Jehosephus.

Keep saying that and you might start believing it yourself. The Egyptians and the Mesopotamians were Caucasians.

Ebonics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You don't even know what Ebonics currently means...
Doesnt matter what it currently means to white people. Your stance on the issue simply lacks in credibility. If I cared what white people thought about Ebonics I wouldnt speak it.

Iq test is a good test that tests intelligence...Liberals don't like it because it shows the reality of the negro. Asians outscore whites...So if it was so bias, why?
I already proved that statement to be false. IQ tests are a test of assimilation not intelligence.

Asians know white culture and how whites think better than whites. They pass this on to their kids so they can operate in the space occupied by whites. How do I know this? Because they have told me..

How would black Americans know African languages when they can't even speak English properly? I've heard a lot of broken ghetto english, but never a single African word spoken by American blacks.

By the way, we all know you cant speak swahili. You cant speak it and you dont know anyone who speaks it to even have a swahili conversation with, so just stop with the fantasies already. You're a fake ass wannabe African, but in reality everything you know was taught to you by white people. Your pitiful attempts at trying to be someone you aren't amuses me.

Last edited:
How would black Americans know African languages when they can't even speak English properly? I've heard a lot of broken ghetto english, but never a single African word spoken by American blacks. You are a liar and a moron.
That was a retarded comment.
itsok.gif

What does knowing an African language have to do with knowing english?

How would black Americans know African languages when they can't even speak English properly? I've heard a lot of broken ghetto english, but never a single African word spoken by American blacks. You are a liar and a moron.
itsok.gif

Your people can't speak one language, let alone two. I know retards who speak better english than you fools.

itsok.gif

Your people can't speak one language, let alone two. I know retards who speak better english than you fools.
Actually Africans average speaking about 5 languages you monkey. No one cares about speaking english. Its not really important for day to day communication..

We certainly can't rely on "pink albino mutant history" now can we? You mutants have tried to usurp, revise or erase evidence showing Black origins of all civilizations including those beginning in Mesopotamia as well as in Africa.
The burgeoning superior mental cognizance we now see coming out of Africa and the African diaspora underscores the logic that Black African genius was responsible for civilization as suggested by historians such as Herodotus and Jehosephus.
Funny. More please!

I really like this line, "The burgeoning superior mental cognizance we now see coming out of Africa...".

Really convincing stuff~! :)
Did you like this line as well? "We certainly can't rely on "pink albino mutant history" now can we?"

I really thought that one was funny!:lol:i It is also true!
Well, if black Africans had developed a system of writing as civilizations do, they could have recorded their own history. But you know, pigs can't fly, albinos can't tan and so on.

There you go, relying on that biased Pink Mutant rendering of history again.
Time to put up. Show us African history written by Africans in their own written language~~LOL!

That topic has been discussed many time! Despite the overwhelming evidence that ancient KMT( Not Egypt] was ruled by Blacks.

Afria is the place where literacy was born

The debate research material has already been done by others so why waste out time rehashing the same old arguments; Here is the link to a post I concur with. Let's take the matter up there, in the proper forum!

Link:10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Funny. More please!

I really like this line, "The burgeoning superior mental cognizance we now see coming out of Africa...".

Really convincing stuff~! :)
Did you like this line as well? "We certainly can't rely on "pink albino mutant history" now can we?"

I really thought that one was funny!:lol:i It is also true!
Well, if black Africans had developed a system of writing as civilizations do, they could have recorded their own history. But you know, pigs can't fly, albinos can't tan and so on.

There you go, relying on that biased Pink Mutant rendering of history again.
Blacks don't even know there own history then just refuse to believe anything recorded.

Can you be more specific? There are over 37 million Blacks in the USA. You are saying none of them know their history? Ad what about African Immigrants? Do you suppose those academic champs don't know the respective histories of their countries?
You just open you stupid mouth and say the first thing that comes to mind. No thought, no sources nothing but pure BS!

Iq test is a good test that tests intelligence...Liberals don't like it because it shows the reality of the negro. Asians outscore whites...So if it was so bias, why?

You ought to be concerned about the reality of Matthew. His IQ is likely far below a lot of "Negro" IQs. For sure it is below any of the Blacks on this message board. So who are you talking to... the superior Blacks that post in these forums?

Forum List

Back