How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

WTF, how can you blame Biden for a wall that was so poorly constructed that it is falling apart? Would it not make more sense to blame a dysfunctional and highly inept bidding process under Trump. You know, grease the Trump machine, get a contract to build a wall, who gives a shit about your qualifications, experience, or expertise.
No, stupid, it's not falling apart, it hasn't even been built. The materials are still stacked in piles. Now take your ignorance and TDS somewhere else please.
1657747478785.png

Oh, that is easy. First, you need to show planning. Trump knew several things. First, he knew he lost. Hell, I will say he knew he was going to lose because he began making plans for this insurrection before the first votes were even cast. He also knew he had the power to motivate the people to come to DC and protest. And he knew they were armed, that it would be violent. But he kept all that under wraps until the day of the insurrection. Hell, he went to great lengths to hide that reality from those that actually gave a shit. And yep, damn skippy, he wanted to go to the capital. Hell, he wanted to be the one to wrap the noose around Pence's neck and string him up. He has always had delusions of grander. He took so long to call the protestors off because he was hoping they actually succeeded. I mean damn, he makes Benedict Arnold look like a patriot. This chapter in American history should end with Trump being hung with piano wire on pay for view.
Yet he tried to get the National Guard mobilized to provide security? Why would someone who was planning an "insurrection" do THAT? Duh? Think about it...
Trump thought the election was stolen. He fought to the bitter end to keep that from happening. I'm sorry but that isn't fomenting insurrection. What happened at the Capitol was terrible. It shouldn't have happened. There is a reason why the people in charge of Capitol security all got canned and it ISN'T because of Donald Trump! They didn't do their jobs.

No. We have a Constitutional republic. Your would be daffynition of “republic” is erroneous. We do employ a representative version of democracy— duh — but as a component part of our Constitutional republic precisely to avoid being a democracy. Duh. Maybe you’ve heard about it. Separation of powers? Federalism?Enumerated powers? Checks and balances? Guaranteed rights not susceptible to the whims of any majority? Divided government? Things like the electoral college? A necessity in many cases for a supermajority?

Are any of those things familiar to you?
Yes yes we have a constitution too, doesn't change the fact that we are still a democracy with representation and a constitution- it's still a democracy what is your point you brainwashed fool? lol

How can Trump supporters deny the facts?
The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above
Minnesota just ruled the drop boxes used in 2020 were illegal.

Oops.

Biden is twice as smart, and twice as sharp, as Trump. I mean damn, Trump is borderline retarded. Fourth grade vocabulary, and that is being generous. One of his college professors said he was the dumbest student he ever had. And the apple don't fall far from the tree. I mean his kids are dumber than a box or rocks. Ivanka is the smartest, not that that says much. I mean how smart is it to post pictures of yourself on social media with multi-million dollar artwork in the background that you failed to list on your government required asset listing. Baron will end up the smartest in the end, but his Mom is a genius.
You're an idiot! Joe Biden was a moron BEFORE he became senile! He had to cheat to get through law school. He's literally been one of the dumbest members of the US Senate for decades! He's the guy that Barack Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!" Does that sound like someone that's "sharp"?

By the way...that quote about Donald Trump being the dumbest student one of the professors ever had? That was something that ANOTHER professor claimed that Trump's professor told him but Trump's professor had died by then so there was zero way to prove Trump's professor ever said those words. It's a second hand account backed up by nothing.

As for smart kids? Did you just accuse Trump's kids of being dumb? I suppose you think that Hunter is the smart one? Talk about a buffoon. You've got the worst case of Trump derangement syndrome I've seen in a long time!

Last edited:
It's a conspiracy!!!! The whole world lol!!!!!!
You are not getting the whole story from this biased committee. The head inquisitor has already said Trump is guilty. What more do you need? Your statement is foolish.

WTF, how can you blame Biden for a wall that was so poorly constructed that it is falling apart? Would it not make more sense to blame a dysfunctional and highly inept bidding process under Trump. You know, grease the Trump machine, get a contract to build a wall, who gives a shit about your qualifications, experience, or expertise.
What a crock! We PAID for the building materials and they're sitting there ready to be used but Joe Biden doesn't want a secure border! He and the Democrats need MILLIONS of illegals to pump up the Census numbers in the States that they've turned into liberal shit holes! If they didn't have them then they'd be losing seats in Congress.

Yes yes we have a constitution too, doesn't change the fact that we are still a democracy with representation and a constitution- it's still a democracy what is your point you brainwashed fool? lol
Oh god...we get to watch Franco demonstrate how little he actually knows about Civics! It's like watching a toddler try to play chess...

Yet he tried to get the National Guard mobilized to provide security? Why would someone who was planning an "insurrection" do THAT? Duh? Think about it...
Trump thought the election was stolen. He fought to the bitter end to keep that from happening. I'm sorry but that isn't fomenting insurrection. What happened at the Capitol was terrible. It shouldn't have happened. There is a reason why the people in charge of Capitol security all got canned and it ISN'T because of Donald Trump! They didn't do their jobs.
LMAO. He wanted the national guard to LEAD the fawking insurrection you dumbshit moron. Document that claim or go back and crawl under your bridge.

You're an idiot! Joe Biden was a moron BEFORE he became senile! He had to cheat to get through law school. He's literally been one of the dumbest members of the US Senate for decades! He's the guy that Barack Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!" Does that sound like someone that's "sharp"?

By the way...that quote about Donald Trump being the dumbest student one of the professors ever had? That was something that ANOTHER professor claimed that Trump's professor told him but Trump's professor had died by then so there was zero way to prove Trump's professor ever said those words. It's a second hand account backed up by nothing.

As for smart kids? Did you just accuse Trump's kids of being dumb? I suppose you think that Hunter is that smart one? Talk about a buffoon. You've got the worst case of Trump derangement syndrome I've seen in a long time!
Also let's not forget Biden's brain operations purportedly for an aneurysm, that some say, were actually operations to remove a tumor like this:
The sudden and uncontrollable paedophilia exhibited by a 40-year-old man was caused by an egg-sized brain tumour, his doctors have told a scientific conference. And once the tumour had been removed, his sex-obsession disappeared.

Why in the hell would the supply chain collapse? That statement, in and of itself, clearly indicates that you WANT things to go badly. I can hardly thing of anything more unAmerican.

I mean I see some possible glitches, concerned about the fall wheat and soybean crops. The dollar is almost on par with the Euro, providing steep discounts for imports from Europe but making exports more expensive in an already heavily burden market. But both cases can help alleviate inflation.

Inflation was high in June, but that is a backwards looking number. The Fed is probably going to increase the discount rate another 75 basis points, in my eyes, overkill. Because next month the July numbers are going to come in much lower.
I guess all the economists on YouTube are lying.
I hope you're right.

LMAO. He wanted the national guard to LEAD the fawking insurrection you dumbshit moron. Document that claim or go back and crawl under your bridge.
Trump wanted to use the National Guard to "LEAD" the insurrection? You really are clueless.

I guess all the economists on YouTube are lying.
I hope you're right.
WTF? Are you kidding me? Economists on YouTube? Seriously, what self respecting real economist would be posting shit on YouTube? Hell, you got research to do, classes to plan, papers to grade, YouTube, are you flippin kidding me?

Forum List

Back