How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

Republicans have been programmed to deny the facts. Facts don’t matter.

Let me give you an example. Global warming is a fact. The entire world knows it. Half of American voters know it. The lobbyists and Mitch McConnell know it.

But as long as half the voters don’t know it, republicans will continue to pretend they don’t know because she’ll and bp pay them to deny the science.

No different than lead and tobacco. They used to deny cigarettes caused cancer remember? So then why do we continue to believe republican liars?

Republican voters have been convinced it’s the government scientists who are lying to keep their funding. It’s insane

Global warming is not a fact, it's a theory. How did the end of ice age happen with no people, cars, trucks or factories? The earth will continue to change even if something wiped every human being off this planet. Man doesn't control this planet or climate--God does.

They looked hard and deep into Diebold machines and found they were easily hack able.

I don’t knew what evidence they have on dominion. It’s funny. I know the owner. I dated his wife before he met her. Nice Canadian guy. He and his family have gotten death threats.

All you really have to do is listen to Colonel Waldron's testimony and he explains it all. Some of it's hard to follow unless you are a tech guy yourself, but most of it you can see where he's getting at.

Baseless no evidence baseless no evidence-based baseless

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la I can't hear you Lala Lala Lala

lalalala.gif

Baseless

No evidence

Baseless

No evidence.

Baseless

The people spoke. They fired Trump.
The people spoke, AGAIN.

Only THIS time, it will STICK.
So, the people didn't speak when they said hell no to Hillary?
Yes, and she won by three million votes.

Oh, wait.

In your world, she lost by 65 million votes.

Sorry. My bad.
Well, which is it?
Since we exist in different realities, they are both correct.
We may as well exist in different countries right?

Whether you agree or not, Texas is GONE!!! Believe that.

It may not be next year, or the next few years. But it is building serious momentum. That's why I want you ass clowns to keep up the smug ridicule and obtuse denial right in our faces.

That is the spark we need.

That is the Reichstag burning.

Keep it up!!!!
You keep saying this. Go ahead.

From what I've seen, Texas will be blue before long, but if you think you can do it, give it a shot.

I know it won't happen, but if this keeps you warm at night, neat.

a one term impeached President. Not impressed.

That might have some teeth if the impeachment wasn't phony. First impeachment in history with no impeachable offense and no crime. The fist Thought Police impeachment by guess who?

When we get the House two years from now, we will have a better excuse to impeach dementia Joe than the commies had.

That might have some teeth if the impeachment wasn't phony. First impeachment in history with no impeachable offense and no crime. The fist Thought Police impeachment by guess who?

When we get the House two years from now, we will have a better excuse to impeach dementia Joe than the commies had.
He'll be Diaper Joe in 2 years max.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
Trump has been stopped of stealing this one. What is your point?

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

It needs to be expanded nationwide.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Covid caught a lot of states by surprise. I agree the reasonable thing to do is have voters request a mail in ballot, that way, we know the correct address and aren't sending multiple bulk mailings to people who moved away or died. And all states need to pass laws allowing early counting of mail in ballots so we don't have people whining for two months about the count changing overnight.

" I agree the reasonable thing to do is have voters request a mail in ballot, that way, we know the correct address and aren't sending multiple bulk mailings to people who moved away or died. And all states need to pass laws allowing early counting of mail in ballots so we don't have people whining for two months about the count changing overnight."

Sounds good to me, but not good enough. I think each state should verify that they take measures to ensure that dead people don't vote, and explain how to our satisfaction. And nobody votes more than once, nor those who have moved. I don't want to hear any crap about voter suppression, each and every voter should have a voter ID and no ballot gets counted if it has no matching voter id. We don't have to track how anyone voted, just that a person/ballot who has no corresponding voter id doesn't get counted.

Beyond that, each state should verify that the voting systems used do in fact count votes. Vote tallies should be in whole numbers, not fractions, how in the hell do you get a decimal number in there? It's one thing if you're tracking statistics, but not vote totals. And then there's this crap for ballots suddenly appearing out of the trunk of somebody's car and all of them went for one candidate over the other. I think each state should pass a law that says any ballot received after election day has to go through a validation check via a bipartisan and independent group. And if it ain't signed, dated and sealed in the ballot envelope then it doesn't get counted.

And finally, no judge, governor, or election official gets to change or ignore any election law that was duly passed by the legislature and signed into law by the governor. If signatures are supposed to reasonably match then Goddamnit, they should be thrown out of they don't match or there is no signature at all. No last minute bending of the rules should be allowed.

Right now, about half the country thinks this election wasn't entirely honest. Maybe Biden would have and should have won anyway, but the trust in our election system is significantly in question. And that shouldn't be. Don't try to tell me there was no fraud, I don't believe that. I do not know if it was enough to change the results in Trumps favor, but the fact that there is even some doubt is not good.

Just bring large truckloads of pro-Republican ballots to the major city voting districts. If it's good for the Democrats, it's good for the Republicans.

If you could get away with it, might be a swell idea. You couldn't, and then you would go to prison.
Hey Ducky - How come all those truckloads of ballots for Biden weren't also for down ballot candidates?
That's a question no tinfoil MAGA-hatter can answer.

B1-CfijdgoS._AC_CLa%7C500%2C468%7C51PLKnXtjLL.png%7C0%2C0%2C500%2C468%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C500.0%2C468.0_.png

They avoid that question...while they bow to their Cult Leader....and tell him that he won in a landslide. All Liars!

THIS THREAD IS A LIE! USMB IS SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLORS. MODS NEED TO MOVE THIS THREAD!

At no time has the electoral system been in danger due to legal court battles. That's just your fantasy because you want everything TRUMP! does to be illegal so you can yell about it. What DOES put the system in danger is the current move to invalidate votes by forcing state's electors to follow the wishes of major urban centers.

Invalidate what votes?
The votes from the state. If a state goes with the popular vote and the voters of the state overwhelmingly go for the other guy, their votes are nullified.
Are you referring to majority rule? Because the major urban centers are where the majority of people in the state live, and thus carry the majority of the popular vote.
I'm talking about a state that requires its electors to vote for the national popular vote winner is nullifying the citizens' votes. The presidency was not supposed to be a national popularity contest.
Has that ever happened?
No, but the threat is there and growing.

Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Ray, just stop it. All of you stop it! We’re screwed as a country if ya don’t.

We're screwed as a country if we do. You realize of course you put a fragile frail old man with dementia in charge of the most powerful country on earth, don't you?
Yeah but he's leaving office on 1/20.

The notion that Donald J Trump is more stable than Joe Biden is laugh-out-loud funny. :rofl:
I know. It's ludicrous to think that Quid Pro Joe is anywhere near as stable as TRUMP!. He's white, rich, elderly and feeble, and his mind isn't too sharp either. IOW, he's a democrat.

But Donnie told us he was worth 10 BILLION and Joe is worth maybe 9 mil thanks to his and Jill's books and speaking engagements.

Of course Donnie LIES like a dog with fleas, and after paying off that half a billion he owes Deutsche Bank, Russia and the Saudis for his loans - And adjusting for his legal expenses which will be substantial after he is tossed on his ear 1-20, he's actually worth about what? - Well, about what you and I are.

The happy news is that most likely, we won't be under indictment or in jail at some point next year! :)
I can’t wait to see his taxes.
You won't, but keep hoping. In all seriousness, they could be given to you tomorrow and you would have no idea what you're even looking at.

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

^ Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Let me give you an example. Global warming is a fact. The entire world knows it. Half of American voters know it. The lobbyists and Mitch McConnell know it.

But as long as half the voters don’t know it, republicans will continue to pretend they don’t know because she’ll and bp pay them to deny the science.

No different than lead and tobacco. They used to deny cigarettes caused cancer remember? So then why do we continue to believe republican liars?

Republican voters have been convinced it’s the government scientists who are lying to keep their funding. It’s insane
"They" used to deny cigarettes caused cancer? Have proof it was Republicans that denied it while democrats believed it? It would seem you got caught up in your fever swamp there a little bit.

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

^ Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

"They" used to deny cigarettes caused cancer? Have proof it was Republicans that denied it while democrats believed it? It would seem you got caught up in your fever swamp there a little bit.

Well Trumptard, I suppose we could begin here eh? :rolleyes-41:

Dude, you need to chill and hang tight for Uncle Joe’s deprogramming secret police!

They looked hard and deep into Diebold machines and found they were easily hack able.

I don’t knew what evidence they have on dominion. It’s funny. I know the owner. I dated his wife before he met her. Nice Canadian guy. He and his family have gotten death threats.

All you really have to do is listen to Colonel Waldron's testimony and he explains it all

Colonel Waldron? :laughing0301:

There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

It needs to be expanded nationwide.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Covid caught a lot of states by surprise. I agree the reasonable thing to do is have voters request a mail in ballot, that way, we know the correct address and aren't sending multiple bulk mailings to people who moved away or died. And all states need to pass laws allowing early counting of mail in ballots so we don't have people whining for two months about the count changing overnight.

" I agree the reasonable thing to do is have voters request a mail in ballot, that way, we know the correct address and aren't sending multiple bulk mailings to people who moved away or died. And all states need to pass laws allowing early counting of mail in ballots so we don't have people whining for two months about the count changing overnight."

Sounds good to me, but not good enough. I think each state should verify that they take measures to ensure that dead people don't vote, and explain how to our satisfaction. And nobody votes more than once, nor those who have moved. I don't want to hear any crap about voter suppression, each and every voter should have a voter ID and no ballot gets counted if it has no matching voter id. We don't have to track how anyone voted, just that a person/ballot who has no corresponding voter id doesn't get counted.

Beyond that, each state should verify that the voting systems used do in fact count votes. Vote tallies should be in whole numbers, not fractions, how in the hell do you get a decimal number in there? It's one thing if you're tracking statistics, but not vote totals. And then there's this crap for ballots suddenly appearing out of the trunk of somebody's car and all of them went for one candidate over the other. I think each state should pass a law that says any ballot received after election day has to go through a validation check via a bipartisan and independent group. And if it ain't signed, dated and sealed in the ballot envelope then it doesn't get counted.

And finally, no judge, governor, or election official gets to change or ignore any election law that was duly passed by the legislature and signed into law by the governor. If signatures are supposed to reasonably match then Goddamnit, they should be thrown out of they don't match or there is no signature at all. No last minute bending of the rules should be allowed.

Right now, about half the country thinks this election wasn't entirely honest. Maybe Biden would have and should have won anyway, but the trust in our election system is significantly in question. And that shouldn't be. Don't try to tell me there was no fraud, I don't believe that. I do not know if it was enough to change the results in Trumps favor, but the fact that there is even some doubt is not good.

OL, they are getting to you. Don’t let’em!!

Forum List

Back