How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

Rigged Diebold Machines in 2000? Weren't they just hole punchers?

Some were some weren't. The problem is that the punch card machines were more accurate than what we use today. But Democrats in Florida were not smart enough to make sure the hanging chads were wiped off because they couldn't read instructions on their ballot envelope.

We see your game and raise you a Trump card - And Bla-La-La :sleeping-smiley-015:

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.

We had superb protections in place for this one. It was the most secure election in our nation's history.

I'd say more of the same.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Why waste time and effort on that? According to Democrats, the Media, and Trump haters, there wasn't a smidgen of malfeasance in this election.
What about all the malfeasance in 2000? Hanging chads And throwing out votes. Confusing way they lined up the candidates on the ballot. Stopping the recount. Republicans sent in to cause trouble during the recount. Rigged Diebold voting machines. Bush’s brother is governor of Florida. The woman in charge of the elections switched from republican to democrat In 1996. That’s not suspicious.

Maybe, but the allegations were prolly stronger than the ones you nuts have about Dominion.
They looked hard and deep into Diebold machines and found they were easily hack able.

I don’t knew what evidence they have on dominion. It’s funny. I know the owner. I dated his wife before he met her. Nice Canadian guy. He and his family have gotten death threats.

Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Ray, just stop it. All of you stop it! We’re screwed as a country if ya don’t.

We're screwed as a country if we do. You realize of course you put a fragile frail old man with dementia in charge of the most powerful country on earth, don't you?
Yeah but he's leaving office on 1/20.

The notion that Donald J Trump is more stable than Joe Biden is laugh-out-loud funny. :rofl:
I know. It's ludicrous to think that Quid Pro Joe is anywhere near as stable as TRUMP!. He's white, rich, elderly and feeble, and his mind isn't too sharp either. IOW, he's a democrat.

But Donnie told us he was worth 10 BILLION and Joe is worth maybe 9 mil thanks to his and Jill's books and speaking engagements.

Of course Donnie LIES like a dog with fleas, and after paying off that half a billion he owes Deutsche Bank, Russia and the Saudis for his loans - And adjusting for his legal expenses which will be substantial after he is tossed on his ear 1-20, he's actually worth about what? - Well, about what you and I are.

The happy news is that most likely, we won't be under indictment or in jail at some point next year! :)
I can’t wait to see his taxes.

We've seen Don the Mob Boss taxes, Cy Vance Jr has seen them and Letitia James has seen them.
While more info is needed, gonna be fun when Rubber meets Road!

4lgdux.jpg

Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

We're screwed as a country if we do. You realize of course you put a fragile frail old man with dementia in charge of the most powerful country on earth, don't you?

The notion that Donald J Trump is more stable than Joe Biden is laugh-out-loud funny. :rofl:
I know. It's ludicrous to think that Quid Pro Joe is anywhere near as stable as TRUMP!. He's white, rich, elderly and feeble, and his mind isn't too sharp either. IOW, he's a democrat.

But Donnie told us he was worth 10 BILLION and Joe is worth maybe 9 mil thanks to his and Jill's books and speaking engagements.

Of course Donnie LIES like a dog with fleas, and after paying off that half a billion he owes Deutsche Bank, Russia and the Saudis for his loans - And adjusting for his legal expenses which will be substantial after he is tossed on his ear 1-20, he's actually worth about what? - Well, about what you and I are.

The happy news is that most likely, we won't be under indictment or in jail at some point next year! :)

We've seen Don the Mob Boss taxes, Cy Vance Jr has seen them and Letitia James has seen them.

4lgdux.jpg

There's some talk of Trump pardoning people in his own organization that may have commited crimes on his behalf.

That would strip them of any 5th amendment protections....but also eliminate the impetus for them to testify at all.

We shall see.

Some were some weren't. The problem is that the punch card machines were more accurate than what we use today. But Democrats in Florida were not smart enough to make sure the hanging chads were wiped off because they couldn't read instructions on their ballot envelope.

We see your game and raise you a Trump card - And Bla-La-La :sleeping-smiley-015:
Just like trumps call to the Ukrainian President asking him for a favor was perfect, so too were this years elections.

If you forgot in 2000 tom delay sent a bunch of national republicans to raise hell and cause trouble in the recount. This year republicans tried to storm a building in Detroit and the people inside would only let 150 in because there were 150 democrats in the building. Has to be even. Republicans complained loudly, just like back in 2000. This year they were told they could watch but from 5 feet away. Because of corona. They complained.

They acted like democrats were in charge. There were representatives from both parties there.

This is partially why they gave 2000 to bush. His supporters were protesting and showing up to disrupt the recount. In th end th3 Supreme Court gave it to bush even though gore most likely got more votes.

And the American people believe that gore tried to steal florida. Jebs state. Hanging chads. Rigged diebold machines. All the evidence explains how republicans stole Florida, and most likely Ohio in 2004, but republicans have blown off the evidence.

But today republicans are saying democrats used all the tactics bush used in 2000 this year? Without evidence?

That tells me deep down smart republicans know they stole Florida in 2000

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...

Hmmm...that must be why the Dems are the minority in the Senate and have a very thin majority in the House....because they are so good at stealing elections.

Actually in the three previous elections Democrats won 57% of the votes for the Senate with GOP 43%.. That is the real scandal...

There voter fraud pushing and enabling should if there was justice, destroy them in every election for 10 years... But they won't pay in the booths cause they can rely on getting 43% of the vote and hold the Senate...
Hey fucktard, you really suck at math. If California votes 95% for a Democrat and 5% for a Republican, and New York does the same, how do you think that affects the vote totals? Sure Democrats get 57% of the votes nationally, but their votes are overwhelming in large population libtard states. That is why Hillary won the popular vote because she won California by such a large margin, but still only gets their 55 electoral votes.

"Fucktard" Admiral is back on the IGs - But kudos to his repudiation of our resident anti-maskers!!!
Be well dude, and revel in the reality that the Poorly Educated are STILL on your Team - Go Team STOOPED!!

The l
Then don't allow Trump to vote by mail...

Trump did not vote by mail, you incredible partisan dumbass!
By law, in Florida, he used an absentee ballot that was delivered by a third party. He followed the law, unlike Dems in other states.
What states? What laws were not followed? Links please.

Oh, shut up! You know states like Pennsylvania accepted mail-in ballots three days after the election, but their state law says election day!
They allowed it because they said it could be done..If you don't like it take it up with Pennsylvania, they broke no law..Or maybe this time you will claim it was unconstitutional...
The PA law said that mail-in ballots must be received by election day. They illegally extended it three days not IAW the law. The judges simply ignored the fact that the PA legislature did not authorize a change to the law.
This was all settled before the election.

It is still wrong and a failure to follow the rule of law.

Rule of WHOM'S law exactly - Corrupt Texas AG's perchance? :icon_rolleyes:

The l
Then don't allow Trump to vote by mail...

Trump did not vote by mail, you incredible partisan dumbass!
By law, in Florida, he used an absentee ballot that was delivered by a third party. He followed the law, unlike Dems in other states.
What states? What laws were not followed? Links please.

Oh, shut up! You know states like Pennsylvania accepted mail-in ballots three days after the election, but their state law says election day!
They allowed it because they said it could be done..If you don't like it take it up with Pennsylvania, they broke no law..Or maybe this time you will claim it was unconstitutional...
The PA law said that mail-in ballots must be received by election day. They illegally extended it three days not IAW the law. The judges simply ignored the fact that the PA legislature did not authorize a change to the law.
This was all settled before the election.

It is still wrong and a failure to follow the rule of law.

Rule of WHOM'S law exactly - Corrupt Texas AG's perchance? :icon_rolleyes:

Its an excellent question.

As the States themselves already adjudicated these issues. They found no violations of their laws. The Federal Court adjudicated them. They found no violations of their laws. Even the Supreme Court denied certiorari to appeals of these cases.

So failure to follow the rule of law....according to who?

Estoppel is yet another reason why Paxton's suit was a steaming pseudo-legal pile of shit from the very beginning.

The people that witnessed election fraud in this past election are much like those that have witnessed UFO's. I believe most of them are telling the truth, but their interpretation of events they saw is far from proof. When reading about these incidents I found their local media sources treated the story without the preconceived slant of many of the articles posted at this site.

I know right? Starting with this drunken idiot. :rolleyes:

1607034777-mcarone-960x600.jpg

The people that witnessed election fraud in this past election are much like those that have witnessed UFO's. I believe most of them are telling the truth, but their interpretation of events they saw is far from proof. When reading about these incidents I found their local media sources treated the story without the preconceived slant of many of the articles posted at this site.

I know right? Starting with this drunken idiot. :rolleyes:

1607034777-mcarone-960x600.jpg

Ah, Melissa Carone.....a lady who had just gotten off of probation after lying to the authorities is their star witness.

Who was contradicted by every other affidavit submitted by every other person at the voting counting facility she claims to have witnessed irregularities at.

Who arbitrarily TRIPLED her assessment of affected ballots from 30,000 to 100,000.....for no particular reason.

Who made factually inaccurate statements about the poll book, insisting that zero registered voters were listed inside.

And this was their star witness. Maybe Gulliani should have farted a little louder during her testimony.

4lgdux.jpg

There's some talk of Trump pardoning people in his own organization that may have commited crimes on his behalf.

That would strip them of any 5th amendment protections....but also eliminate the impetus for them to testify at all.

We shall see.

Yup, there are fed crimes and state crimes. Donnie will have no pardon protection from the AG's of several states.
Additionally as you say, we haul the Trump Criminal Cabal into congress & they got no 5th.
Gonna be fun! :D

Has Biden ever written a book? Who bought it?

You will NEVER be able to see his taxes, dumbass!

This election was not stolen.

Donald Trump couldn't stand the fact the only reason he is President in the first place is that he got leg up by Putin.

This election was supposed to show Trump could make it on his own, especially with the huge advantage of being the incumbent.

That's why Trump is whining. He knows he does not belong in the office, and never did. His ego is shattered.
One term president. I’ve seen 3 in my lifetime. Two were republicans.

Carter would have been re elected but Reagan’s vp was head of th3 cia and he got Iran to hold onto the hostages until after the election. Then years later the Iran contra affair where bush and Reagan had to reward Iran for their help.

Hey shit for brains! Bush was NOT director of the CIA from 1977 to 1981, Your statement is a bald-faced lie!
He stopped being the director in 1977. That was a mistake not a lie. I don’t know what he was doing when he was picked to be vp.

Im sure when carter ousted bush some of Bush’s boys were left behind and the guy who took over was probably a deep state guy just like bob barr and every other republican that doesn’t go along.

Ok you tell me why the Iran contra happened. What were we paying them back for doing for us Ollie north?

Your entire post was a lie!

There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

It needs to be expanded nationwide.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Covid caught a lot of states by surprise. I agree the reasonable thing to do is have voters request a mail in ballot, that way, we know the correct address and aren't sending multiple bulk mailings to people who moved away or died. And all states need to pass laws allowing early counting of mail in ballots so we don't have people whining for two months about the count changing overnight.

And the American people believe that gore tried to steal florida. Jebs state. Hanging chads. Rigged diebold machines. All the evidence explains how republicans stole Florida, and most likely Ohio in 2004, but republicans have blown off the evidence.

Yeah, just like you blew off my leftist FactCheck link that said you are FOS.

They looked hard and deep into Diebold machines and found they were easily hack able.

I don’t knew what evidence they have on dominion. It’s funny. I know the owner. I dated his wife before he met her. Nice Canadian guy. He and his family have gotten death threats.

All you really have to do is listen to Colonel Waldron's testimony and he explains it all. Some of it's hard to follow unless you are a tech guy yourself, but most of it you can see where he's getting at.

They should be able to vote for the politicians they feel support policies that will most likely help them get out of poverty.

If only people as rich as you can vote you’ll continue to support policies that benefit you but hurt them.

And when you yourself fall into poverty, you won’t be able to do anything about it. Not even vote.

Yeah, I'm rich. Most retired truck drivers are. If they want to vote, fine with me, but march your lazy worthless ass to the polls and vote like everybody else. If you don't want to do that, obviously the election is not that important to you. If I can do it, so can just about anybody else, and I have comorbid conditions.

The people spoke. They fired Trump.
The people spoke, AGAIN.

Only THIS time, it will STICK.
So, the people didn't speak when they said hell no to Hillary?
Yes, and she won by three million votes.

Oh, wait.

In your world, she lost by 65 million votes.

Sorry. My bad.
Well, which is it?
Since we exist in different realities, they are both correct.
We may as well exist in different countries right?

Whether you agree or not, Texas is GONE!!! Believe that.

It may not be next year, or the next few years. But it is building serious momentum. That's why I want you ass clowns to keep up the smug ridicule and obtuse denial right in our faces.

That is the spark we need.

That is the Reichstag burning.

Keep it up!!!!

Forum List

Back