How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.

States are given the right to run elections in the constitution, poorly educated one.
State legislatures are given that right. That does not mean it can be abjectly abused at the cost of democracy.

I would put my education and intellect against yours at whatever odds you want. I have no idea how that would be quantified or verified foremost because I cannot take your integrity seriously, and it would be a lesson in futility all the same.

Did you find any cases of this?

How would you find out? If I decided not to vote this year and somebody mailed in a ballot in my name, I have no idea somebody did that, and neither does the election board. It's not like they send you a thank you letter if you voted.

People voted by mail and Trump lost so no one gets to vote by mail anymore.

Pretty much the equivalent of taking your ball and going home.

The dead and illegal aliens voted by the millions, and democrats voted multiple times.

This was the most corrupt election in American history. Boss Tweed is rolling in his grave with envy.
This must mean that This is happening in red states. Dead republicans are voting, multiple times.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.

States are given the right to run elections in the constitution, poorly educated one.
State legislatures are given that right. That does not mean it can be abjectly abused at the cost of democracy.

I would put my education and intellect against yours at whatever odds you want. I have no idea how that would be quantified or verified foremost because I cannot take your integrity seriously, and it would be a lesson in futility all the same.
You’re a dumb Greek who are you kidding. What education do you have?

Whatever. Then the Supreme Court voted 5 to 4 to stop the recount. What right did they have?

And yes votes were thrown away just for having hanging chads. Shady.

Youre right fox called it for bush when it was too soon and too close to call. Then the other media’s started calling Florida for bush.

Who called it on fox? Bush’s first cousin John Ellis.

So George got help from the media, his relatives and the republicans on the Supreme Court.

All the same shady shit you claim happened this year, without proof, happened in 2000 including hacked Diebold voting machines.
Just rub some Vaseline on your sore chapped ass. The pain will go away.

This election was not stolen.

Donald Trump couldn't stand the fact the only reason he is President in the first place is that he got leg up by Putin.

This election was supposed to show Trump could make it on his own, especially with the huge advantage of being the incumbent.

That's why Trump is whining. He knows he does not belong in the office, and never did. His ego is shattered.
One term president. I’ve seen 3 in my lifetime. Two were republicans.

Carter would have been re elected but Reagan’s vp was head of th3 cia and he got Iran to hold onto the hostages until after the election. Then years later the Iran contra affair where bush and Reagan had to reward Iran for their help.
Conspiracy theories abound. :rolleyes:

Carter lost because he sucked.

Bush lost because of Perot. And because of his welching on "read my lips, no new taxes".

Trump lost because of Trump.
I dont know how you can look at all the facts and not believe jeb and Catherine Harris rigged florida.

So fucking obvious. In fact it was so obvious even Fox News called it for gore. Then suddenly, mysteriously Carl rove said wait a minute, as if he knew something was coming.

Hacked diebold voting machines.

For god sakes Catherine Harris changed the paper ballots to a thinner paper knowing it would result in hang8ng chads.

All of you listen. The Supreme Court knew its they looked closer we’d see Florida was stolen. So they stopped the recount and gave it to bush. I truly believe they were deep state republicans. Bush had to win. He had already planned out with panic his invasion of Iraq long before 2000.

They threw away democratic votes and stuffed ballots with dead republican votes.

Republicans are so sure it happened this year because they know they did all these things in 2000. Then ken Blackwell stole Ohio in 2004
You got your facts wrong, moron. For one thing, your sequence of events is wrong. The election was originally called for Bush, an Biden was going to concede. Then some Dim election fraudsters talked him out of it. No Democrats votes were "thrown away."

You account of the events is totally fictional.
Whatever. Then the Supreme Court voted 5 to 4 to stop the recount. What right did they have?

Youre right fox called it for bush when it was too soon and too close to call. Then the other media’s started calling Florida for bush.

So George got help from the media, his relatives and the republicans on the Supreme Court.

All the same shady shit you claim happened this year, without proof, happened in 2000 including hacked Diebold voting machines.

Ahhh Florida. The home of hanging chads and butterfly ballots. Thankfully, they FINALLY got it right this year and should serve as a model for states that don't want to go all mail in. Remember Katherine "Cruella" Harris and her 12 pounds of makeup? :)

cruella_harris-56a74f863df78cf7729466ca.jpg

Just rub some Vaseline on your sore chapped ass. The pain will go away.
Uh, I think I’m over it. It happened 20 years ago. Biden won. My ass feels great now

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...
jep47fYmYw-2.png

I already explained what happened in 2000 and posted the FactCheck link that the Diebold claim was as bogus as a three dollar bill.

Hmmm, and here I thought the constitution said that Texas, their crooked AG, 17 other crooked AG's and 126 members of the House got to decide how other states run their elections. ;)

Did you find any cases of this?

How would you find out? If I decided not to vote this year and somebody mailed in a ballot in my name, I have no idea somebody did that, and neither does the election board. It's not like they send you a thank you letter if you voted.
If you didn’t vote this year that’s your fault. Who would have mailed in your ballot for you, your wife?

If this happened people would find out when they tell them they already voted. Was anyone’s vote rejected because someone already voted for them?

How would you know if Mitch McConnell throws away democratic votes? Or how would we know if republicans were doing the stuff you claim?

I didn't know how things worked in Oregon, so I registered to vote the second I bought a home on the coast. Then Oregon DMV auto-registered me under my full name and I ended up getting two ballots.

Emailed the county registrar and explained the situation, letting him know just to go with the full name DMV. He thanked me and told me to shred the extra which I did immediately.

Nope, there might be one person in a million willing to take the chance of a felony on their record along with fines and probable prison time.

Except how would you catch them? Even if they went to vote in person and they found something amiss, all they do is tell you that you can't vote, or have to vote provisional. Nobody calls the cops on them.

Had I voted twice under two very similar names at the same address and the same signature, I can GUARANTEE that I'd have gotten a knock on the door at a very inopportune time.

Why don’t you think any court including a trump loaded scotus agrees with your assessment that the election was obviously stolen?
Equal protections and the legality of unsolicited mail in ballots to everybody who has registered whether they're alive or not. That, and of course we have a responsible SCOTUS thanks to Trump and McConnell.

Democracy must survive.

Being a

I think that in 2020, democrats will start feeling bad that they've been winning by cheating since Tammany Hall and admit it and swear off ever cheating again.

I just know it!

Age of Aquarius and all.

The Democrats in Chicago stole the 1960 election for JFK.

The Democrats would have stolen the election in 2016 but they thought Crooked Hillary was a shoe in so they didn't set of the mechanism to do it. They weren't going to make that same mistake in 2020.

Biden's Chinese buddy's virus set up the perfect scenario for corruption with mail in ballots. Democrats were not going to let an opportunity for thievery like that to pass. In 2016 their Illegal voting didn't do it for them so they needed something else. The Chinese (who ownes the Biden family lock, stock and barrel) handed it to them on a silver platter. Methink something is rotten in Denmark.

They check the signature.

No, not all states check signatures and it's written in their laws. They only check that the signature is the same name on the envelope--not what's on file. That's one of the problems here.
Are republicans doing this in Ohio? We always wonder why Ohio is so red when it’s up north right next to Michigan. Ken Blackwell stole Ohio for bush in 2004

Why don’t you think any court including a trump loaded scotus agrees with your assessment that the election was obviously stolen?
Equal protections and the legality of unsolicited mail in ballots to everybody who has registered whether they're alive or not. That, and of course we have a responsible SCOTUS thanks to Trump and McConnell.

Democracy must survive.

Being a

I think that in 2020, democrats will start feeling bad that they've been winning by cheating since Tammany Hall and admit it and swear off ever cheating again.

I just know it!

Age of Aquarius and all.

The Democrats in Chicago stole the 1960 election for JFK.

The Democrats would have stolen the election in 2016 but they thought Crooked Hillary was a shoe in so they didn't set of the mechanism to do it. They weren't going to make that same mistake in 2020.

Biden's Chinese buddy's virus set up the perfect scenario for corruption with mail in ballots. Democrats were not going to let an opportunity for thievery like that to pass. In 2016 their Illegal voting didn't do it for them so they needed something else. The Chinese (who ownes the Biden family lock, stock and barrel) handed it to them on a silver platter. Methink something is rotten in Denmark.
Republican governor rick Snyder stole Michigan in 2016 and gave it to trump. Then he endorsed biden in 2020. That’s how bad trump was at being president.

I didn't know how things worked in Oregon, so I registered to vote the second I bought a home on the coast. Then Oregon DMV auto-registered me under my full name and I ended up getting two ballots.

Emailed the county registrar and explained the situation, letting him know just to go with the full name DMV. He thanked me and told me to shred the extra which I did immediately.

Nope, there might be one person in a million willing to take the chance of a felony on their record along with fines and probable prison time.

Except how would you catch them? Even if they went to vote in person and they found something amiss, all they do is tell you that you can't vote, or have to vote provisional. Nobody calls the cops on them.

Had I voted twice under two very similar names at the same address and the same signature, I can GUARANTEE that I'd have gotten a knock on the door at a very inopportune time.

The Democrats at other precincts in the swing states didn't give a shit if you voted or not. They had already created enough mail in ballots for tht Biden asshole to insure that he would be the national winner.

Uh, I think I’m over it. It happened 20 years ago. Biden won. My ass feels great now
Still trying to pull Gore's chestnuts out of the fire in post after post twenty years after the fact.
You don't sound like you've gotten over Gore's failed attempt to steal the presidency.

And ironically, twenty years later you stand up for Corrupt Joe Biden when there are reams of facts
proving he has stolen the election. Eye witnesses to the theft, video proof, a forensic study now of
the Dominion vote changing machine proving it is as phony and corrupt as a pair of loaded dice.

You claim what didn't happen did. And what did happen didn't. Let's just say you are unreliable and
confused.

Are republicans doing this in Ohio? We always wonder why Ohio is so red when it’s up north right next to Michigan. Ken Blackwell stole Ohio for bush in 2004

How did he steal it? Our mail in ballots have signature checks. If they don't match up, they get tossed out. In fact our state received many compliments for the way we ran our elections this year, although I'm still against us allowing mail in voting.

Forum List

Back