How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

Take that up with his family View attachment 311479

It's not the fault of his family that you are too dumb to post something before checking facts.
Talk to the source his blood

No need to. The facts were available through
Google.

Learn how to use it.
Link?

You got several.

READ.
I did I found this
5DF97540-0D2A-4267-9FA2-D8B8C0BD62CA.jpeg

It's not the fault of his family that you are too dumb to post something before checking facts.

Google.

Learn how to use it.
Link?

You got several.

READ.
I did I found this View attachment 311621

Obviously you are more capable of comprehending pictures as opposed to written words.

I was the same way when I was in kindergarten.

Even Alveda Admits Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was Not A Republican

Google.

Learn how to use it.
Link?

You got several.

READ.

Obviously you are more capable of comprehending pictures as opposed to written words.

Cool story

Google.

Learn how to use it.
Link?

You got several.

READ.

Cool story

True story.

Cool story

True story.
Ok you don’t believe he was a republican, I got cha! But let’s talk about the white democrats that tried to stop the march with violence? And the democrat law makers that ordered violence!

it’s pretty obvious the other side WASNT DEMOCRAT, the blacks and white republicans that marched We’re truly inspirational..

So why are paid black democrats claiming Selma their fight? They stand with the enemy!

Cool story

True story.
Ok you don’t believe he was a republican, I got cha! But let’s talk about the white democrats that tried to stop the march with violence? And the democrat law makers that ordered violence!

it’s pretty obvious the other side WASNT DEMOCRAT, the blacks and white republicans that marched We’re truly inspirational..

So why are paid black democrats claiming Selma their fight? They stand with the enemy!

MLK was not a Republican. Even if you will not admit it, it is a fact.

What "paid democrats" by name are you referring to?

As far as Selma goes, the thugs who stopped the march with violence did not distinguish black Republicans from black Democrats. The thugs were there to beat up black protesters with immunity and impunity.

That was standard operating procedure in Alabama and most other southern states during that era, in case you were unaware.

Cool story

True story.

As far as Selma goes, the thugs who stopped the march with violence did not distinguish black Republicans from black Democrats. The thugs were there to beat up black protesters with immunity and impunity.

That was standard operating procedure in Alabama and most other southern states during that era, in case you were unaware.
MLK WAS NOT A DEMOCRAT,, democrats beat up black republicans, their were two major parties back then, democrats were the racist, republicans were the pro civil rights, they wrote the bill 60 years before it passed..

One side DEMOCRATS BEATING UP BLACKS!

other side? Well you can decide lol

Cool story

True story.

That was standard operating procedure in Alabama and most other southern states during that era, in case you were unaware.MLK WAS NOT A DEMOCRAT,, democrats beat up black republicans, their were two major parties back then, democrats were the racist, republicans were the pro civil rights, they wrote the bill 60 years before it passed..

In own words he voted Democrat and identified as an independent, not a republican, like his father. No matter how many times you deny it, it does not change that fact.

WHITE Democrats beat up

Cool story

True story.

MLK WAS NOT A DEMOCRAT,, democrats beat up black republicans, their were two major parties back then, democrats were the racist, republicans were the pro civil rights, they wrote the bill 60 years before it passed..

There is nothing to decide.

In MLK'S own words he voted Democrat and identified as an independent, not a republican, like his father. No matter how many times you choose to deny it, it does not change that fact.

As far as southern WHITE Democrats violence towards black citizens, it didn't matter to them what political party those black citizens belonged to.

That was standard operating procedure in Alabama and most other southern states during that era, in case you were unaware.MLK WAS NOT A DEMOCRAT,, democrats beat up black republicans, their were two major parties back then, democrats were the racist, republicans were the pro civil rights, they wrote the bill 60 years before it passed..

In own words he voted Democrat and identified as an independent, not a republican, like his father. No matter how many times you deny it, it does not change that fact.

WHITE Democrats beat up

In MLK'S own words he voted Democrat and identified as an independent, not a republican, like his father. No matter how many times you choose to deny it, it does not change that fact.

As far as southern WHITE Democrats violence towards black citizens, it didn't matter to them what political party those black citizens belonged to.
Ahhhh so democrats implementing Jim Crowe laws enforcing it with violence you’re saying MLK voted with them! Interesting lol Hahahahah

True story.

WHITE Democrats beat up
True story.

Ahhhh so democrats implementing Jim Crowe laws enforcing it with violence you’re saying MLK voted with them! Interesting lol Hahahahah

It was SOUTHERN Democrats who implemented Jim Crow laws.

You do understand the ideological differences between the north and the south, during that era, don't you?

Last edited:

WHITE Democrats beat up

You do understand the ideological differences between the north and the south, during that era, don't you?
Lol I’m from Boston you need to stop your bull shit, we have urban slave plantations today run by democrats. According to my aunt blacks needed security to get out of the Gillette parking lot lol in boston

WHITE Democrats beat up

Lol I’m from Boston you need to stop your bull shit, we have urban slave plantations today run by democrats. According to my aunt blacks needed security to get out of the Gillette parking lot lol in boston

So what if you're from Boston? That has nothing to do with being ignorant of history.

Your auntie told you wrong. I've been to Patriot games at Gillete stadium and never had a problem.

WHITE Democrats beat up

So what if you're from Boston? That has nothing to do with being ignorant of history.

Your auntie told you wrong. I've been to Patriot games at Gillete stadium and never had a problem.
The factory not the stadium

You should have made yourself clear in the first place.

no blacks allowed was nation wide in democrat run areas.. facts

27129C60-0002-4234-9E5E-0BF7284DEE29.jpeg

Mainly in southern states, but also in some northern states. Political loyalty had little to do with it

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20th-century-us/jim-crow-laws

View attachment 311774

All of those men have been dead for nearly 130 years, some were born into slavery and were the offspring of southern white slave owners.

But as evidenced by the picture, their party was apparently more diverse in the 1800's, than it is now.

Was that your point?

Mainly in southern states, but also in some northern states. Political loyalty had little to do with it

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20th-century-us/jim-crow-laws
Selma movement’s wasn’t a DEMOCRAT MOVEMENT,, I’m just wondering why democrats try to own it today.. what happen to our education system

View attachment 311774

All of those men have been dead for nearly 130 years, some were born into slavery and were the offspring of southern white slave owners.

But as evidenced by the picture, their party was apparently more diverse in the 1800's, than it is now.

Was that your point?
Most blacks voted republican before the new deal in the 1930’s democrats saw they could get the black vote with welfare and benefits (wow nothing has changed lol) But it was democrats that wanted to stop the Selma march.. not sure why they march it today,, so disrespectful

Forum List

Back