How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

What ever empowers you Bro haha
Being amazing empowers me. Your illiteracy scares me. :rolleyes:
That’s awesome lol
Well I am an awesome person. Someday you can be like me if you dedicate yourself to eradicating your ignorance. :rolleyes:
Do you have autism?
I dont believe so. I am good at a lot of things though.
But your not sure lol

That’s awesome lol
Well I am an awesome person. Someday you can be like me if you dedicate yourself to eradicating your ignorance. :rolleyes:
Do you have autism?
I dont believe so. I am good at a lot of things though.
But your not sure lol
Why would I be sure if I was never tested for it?

I know who you voted for which is why I said illiteracy in others is scary. :rolleyes:
What ever empowers you Bro haha
That’s awesome lol
Do you have autism?

It appears that you possibly do:

Symptoms
"Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors."

All of the statistics are in the link below, if you choose to read.

Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten
I don’t need a link to tell me more Republicans proportionately voted for the civil rights act that they wrote 60 years prior before being passed

What's wrong? Afraid you might learn something?

Earlier in the thread, you implied that Republicans were the ones who were responsible for it passing.
They were THEY WROTE IT LOL

They? Emmanuel Celler(Democrat)initially proposed a more comprehensive version of what became the civil rights act.

Neither of these parties singlehandedly initiated or passed the legislation.

Republicans are no "party of civil rights" any more than Democrats are. That's a self serving party over country mindset.

Northern and southern geography played a much larger part in the outcome.
It’s OK you can answer my question who proportionally voted more for the civil rights act? Heheh

"Heheh", one of the many links that I posted in your thread addresses that question. I want to see if you are actually capable of reading and comprehending.

I don’t need a link to tell me more Republicans proportionately voted for the civil rights act that they wrote 60 years prior before being passed

Earlier in the thread, you implied that Republicans were the ones who were responsible for it passing.

They? Emmanuel Celler(Democrat)initially proposed a more comprehensive version of what became the civil rights act.

Republicans are no "party of civil rights" any more than Democrats are. That's a self serving party over country mindset.

It’s OK you can answer my question who proportionally voted more for the civil rights act? Heheh

"Heheh", one of the many links that I posted in your thread addresses that question. I want to see if you are actually capable of reading and comprehending.
Cool story

Almost certainly it was Democrats - and white- conservative- Christians who attacked the Selma marchers.

And in 1964 you would have been one of them- holding the water hose.

Of course it was also Democrats- namely the Kennedys- that ended up supporting MLK Jr. and the protests- you would not been part of those Democrats.
Democrats saw they could buy blacks with welfare and speaking gigs with $$$ it was republicans that did it for love and respect for all Americans.. “ i’ll get these ******* voting Democrat for years to come” democrat party

Got to love you white Republicans who keep telling African Americans that they are so stupid that they can be bought off with welfare.

And you wonder why African Americans in general treat the Republican Party as if it were the Coronavirus.
We all make mistakes with propaganda

Or in your case- just outright lie in your propaganda
I went to black schools Democrats will Pay so-called black leaders to lie to black people in the community vulnerable black people. Show me a black Democrat who is prominent in the neighborhood that doesn’t get paid by a white Democrat

Sorry- i don't have to dance when you blow your racist dog whistle.

I instead will just keep pointing out that you lied about MLK Jr and if you were in Selma during the marches, you would have volunteered to man the hoses.

MLK Jr. wasn't Republican....his father was (MLK Sr.)
Well that’s a cool story lol unfortunately his family says he was Republican.. are you his family? Whitey? Lol
Unfortunately for your claim, MLK himself said he wasnt a republican.
Cool story
Yes your claim is a cool story. Too bad for you that it doesnt have any grains of truth in it.
Everyone knows he was a republican even his neice

And by 'everyone' you mean his niece once claimed that- and then retracted it.

See, I provided links to actual evidence- you just ignore those links because they get in the way of your racist lies.

Not going to bother to go through all of Jitlers lies again- so I will repost the facts

This tired old lie.

Not sure why Republicans keep trotting it out.

Martin Luther King Sr. was a Republican.

Martin Luther King Jr. was not.

Was Martin Luther King Jr. a Republican or a Democrat? The Answer Is Complicated

In fact, King himself said he voted for Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson for President in 1964.

King’s father, Martin Luther King Sr., did endorse Kennedy. And Kennedy won the election, thanks in part to winning over about 70% of the black vote.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party,” he said in a 1958 interview. “They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for.”

And of course finally- in 1964- when the Republicans nominated for President Barry Goldwater- who had voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- MLK Jr. specifically advised Americans to vote against him and any Republican who supported him.
This MLK Quote Sums Up The Rise Of White Supremacy Post-Trump | HuffPost
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.”

And again- pointing out that Alveda has specifically refuted what she previously said- and which Jitler keeps reposting- which really shows what a liar he is

In a 1956 speech, for example, he said: “Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

And in 1958, he noted: “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

The unsupported assertion that King was a Republican has cropped up numerous times, sometimes citing King’s niece, Alveda King, who once declared her uncle was a Republican.

But Alveda King in a 2013 Newsmax column said that her earlier statement was made “without having all the facts” and that “Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.”

Likewise, two of King’s children, Martin Luther King III and Bernice King, have both denied that their father was a Republican.

In a statement provided to the Associated Press in 2008, King III said: “It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest that he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states.”

And again- pointing out that Alveda has specifically refuted what she previously said- and which Jitler keeps reposting- which really shows what a liar he is

In a 1956 speech, for example, he said: “Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

And in 1958, he noted: “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

The unsupported assertion that King was a Republican has cropped up numerous times, sometimes citing King’s niece, Alveda King, who once declared her uncle was a Republican.

But Alveda King in a 2013 Newsmax column said that her earlier statement was made “without having all the facts” and that “Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.”

Likewise, two of King’s children, Martin Luther King III and Bernice King, have both denied that their father was a Republican.

In a statement provided to the Associated Press in 2008, King III said: “It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest that he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states.”
Every time they trot out their bullshit just counteract it with facts

Cool story

The Black Conservative: Alveda King -- I regret saying my Christian uncle, Dr. King, was Republican.

" I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts."

-Alveda King

Not going to bother to go through all of Jitlers lies again- so I will repost the facts

This tired old lie.

Was Martin Luther King Jr. a Republican or a Democrat? The Answer Is Complicated

In fact, King himself said he voted for Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson for President in 1964.

King’s father, Martin Luther King Sr., did endorse Kennedy. And Kennedy won the election, thanks in part to winning over about 70% of the black vote.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party,” he said in a 1958 interview. “They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for.”

And of course finally- in 1964- when the Republicans nominated for President Barry Goldwater- who had voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- MLK Jr. specifically advised Americans to vote against him and any Republican who supported him.
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.”
Facts trigger you huh

Cool story

The Black Conservative: Alveda King -- I regret saying my Christian uncle, Dr. King, was Republican.

" I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts."

-Alveda King

And in the same link, MLK said the following:

"Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic party. The Democrats have betrayed him by capitulating to the whims and caprices of the Southern Dixiecrats. The Republicans have betrayed him by capitulating to the blatant hypocrisy of reactionary right-wing northern Republicans. And this coalition of Southern Dixiecrats and right-wing reactionary northern Republicans defeats every bill and every move toward liberal legislation in the area of civil rights"

And he is still correct to this day. Loyalty to one political party by black citizens of this country makes no sense. Neither cares about the interest of black Americans, except when election time arrives.

This tired old lie.

Facts trigger you huh

It appears that you react to facts like bugs react to insecticide. When they come out, you hide.

So after insisting that MLK was a Republican, and being proven wrong, what do you have to say?

This tired old lie.

Facts trigger you huh

It appears that you react to facts like bugs react to insecticide. When they come out, you hide.

So after insisting that MLK was a Republican, and being proven wrong, what do you have to say?
You have to talk to his family, not me .. prove them wrong

This tired old lie.

Facts trigger you huh

There are many people that vote non Prog who want everyone to do well. It is how this is done that becomes an issue.

This tired old lie.

Facts trigger you huh

There are many people that vote non Prog who want everyone to do well. It is how this is done that becomes an issue.

And how do you "believe this is done"?

This tired old lie.

Facts trigger you huh

You are the one who insisted that MLK was a Republican, not me.

This tired old lie.

Facts trigger you huh

You are the one who insisted that MLK was a Republican. Which is false.

Not me.
Take that up with his family
79517F82-6A1C-4924-8BAB-4925BD71A32C.jpeg

This tired old lie.

Facts trigger you huh

You are the one who insisted that MLK was a Republican. Which is false.

Not me.
Take that up with his family View attachment 311479

Jitler the liar- still ignoring the fact that 'his family' in this case consists of his niece- and still pretending like he doesn't know that she already took back that claim.

Its almost like Jitler just wants to lie over and over about Martin Luther King Jr. The only question is why?

-Alveda King

Forum List

Back