How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

Feel free to substantiate what you are stating.
Did more Republicans vote for the civil rights act proportionally then Democrats?

All of the statistics are in the link below, if you choose to read.

Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten
I don’t need a link to tell me more Republicans proportionately voted for the civil rights act that they wrote 60 years prior before being passed

What's wrong? Afraid you might learn something?

Earlier in the thread, you implied that Republicans were the ones who were responsible for it passing.
They were THEY WROTE IT LOL

They? Emmanuel Celler(Democrat)initially proposed a more comprehensive version of what became the civil rights act.

Neither of these parties singlehandedly initiated or passed the legislation.

Republicans are no "party of civil rights" any more than Democrats are. That's a self serving party over country mindset.

Northern and southern geography played a much larger part in the outcome.

How about the fair housing act? Republicans partially voted for that more than Democrats.. Jimmy Carter holds his campaign launch at a kkk head quarters lol

That's a flat out lie, which Reagan backed off on. I remember the whole story. You were likely in preschool at the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...-remark/dcd581f5-435e-419f-9216-25d98dbcf859/
More Republicans voted proportionally for it than Democrats

And the common denominator was that the south opposed it across party lines.

I’m not confuse Jimmy Carter launched his 1980 campaign at the Kkk headquarters lol
Yes you are "confuse". You even admitted to it. :rolleyes:

"I’m confused"
Yes you confuse me,, not sure why you try to deny history
You get confused easily. Not trying to deny history. Trying to make it less confusing for you.
Your confusing me not history lol
Dumb people get confused by smart people all the time. Dont feel bad or different about that. :laugh:
Lol yea your guys are smart haha.. aren’t you democrats?? Haha

Did more Republicans vote for the civil rights act proportionally then Democrats?

All of the statistics are in the link below, if you choose to read.

Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten
I don’t need a link to tell me more Republicans proportionately voted for the civil rights act that they wrote 60 years prior before being passed

What's wrong? Afraid you might learn something?

Earlier in the thread, you implied that Republicans were the ones who were responsible for it passing.
They were THEY WROTE IT LOL

They? Emmanuel Celler(Democrat)initially proposed a more comprehensive version of what became the civil rights act.

Neither of these parties singlehandedly initiated or passed the legislation.

Republicans are no "party of civil rights" any more than Democrats are. That's a self serving party over country mindset.

Northern and southern geography played a much larger part in the outcome.
It’s OK you can answer my question who proportionally voted more for the civil rights act? Heheh

How about the fair housing act? Republicans partially voted for that more than Democrats.. Jimmy Carter holds his campaign launch at a kkk head quarters lol

That's a flat out lie, which Reagan backed off on. I remember the whole story. You were likely in preschool at the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...-remark/dcd581f5-435e-419f-9216-25d98dbcf859/
More Republicans voted proportionally for it than Democrats

And the common denominator was that the south opposed it across party lines.
You still can’t answer the question lol

Yes you are "confuse". You even admitted to it. :rolleyes:

"I’m confused"
You get confused easily. Not trying to deny history. Trying to make it less confusing for you.
Dumb people get confused by smart people all the time. Dont feel bad or different about that. :laugh:
Yes I am pretty smart and no I am not a democrat. I understand this may confuse your slow to react repub mind but take your time figuring it out. :rolleyes:

Yes I am pretty smart and no I am not a democrat. I understand this may confuse your slow to react repub mind but take your time figuring it out. :rolleyes:
Lol here is another “ I’m not a democrat “ but voted for Obama lol and side with democrats on 100% of the issues hHa

Lol here is another “ I’m not a democrat “ but voted for Obama lol and side with democrats on 100% of the issues hHa
I knew repubs were really really dumb but I thought even they knew that they didnt have to vote for their partys nominee? :laugh:

I knew repubs were really really dumb but I thought even they knew that they didnt have to vote for their partys nominee? :laugh:
Who you vote for lol

Who you vote for lol
You didnt know you dont have to vote for a repub even if youre a registered repub? :laugh:

Who you vote for lol
You didnt know you dont have to vote for a repub even if youre a registered repub? :laugh:
Why you scared? Lol

Who you vote for lol
Why you scared? Lol
Illiteracy in others is a scary thing. :rolleyes:

Who you vote for lol
Why you scared? Lol
Hey I voted for trump what about you? Lol

Who you vote for lol
Why you scared? Lol
I know who you voted for which is why I said illiteracy in others is scary. :rolleyes:

Who you vote for lol
Why you scared? Lol
I know who you voted for which is why I said illiteracy in others is scary. :rolleyes:
What ever empowers you Bro haha

Why you scared? Lol
Being amazing empowers me. Your illiteracy scares me. :rolleyes:

That’s awesome lol
Well I am an awesome person. Someday you can be like me if you dedicate yourself to eradicating your ignorance. :rolleyes:

That’s awesome lol
Well I am an awesome person. Someday you can be like me if you dedicate yourself to eradicating your ignorance. :rolleyes:
Do you have autism?

That’s awesome lol
Do you have autism?
I dont believe so. I am good at a lot of things though.

Forum List

Back