How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

Why does it bother you that he wasnt Republican?
I’m pretty sure he was the opposite of the lynching democrats,, he was a republican

No he was not.
So he was a democrat? Lol the ones beating the shot out of blacks haha?? Lol

If he was a Republican, why would he have stated, which was already proven to you that he typically voted democrat?

Your resistance to reading is puzzling.
When faced with the facts cons typically experience cognitive dissonance. This is an example of such a situation. He would rather believe a person that has been bought by the repubs than the man himself, his voting record, and his own kids.

Agreed. And this is obviously a troll thread.

Let’s get this logic

DEMOCRATS ATTACKED MLK didn’t want to give them civil rights.

republicans wrote the civil rights act 60 years before it was passed and MLK WAS A DEMOCRAT in your eyes? Lol I can’t haha

Let’s get this logic

republicans wrote the civil rights act 60 years before it was passed and MLK WAS A DEMOCRAT in your eyes? Lol I can’t haha

Barry Goldwater, who was the Republican nominee for POTUS in 1964, opposed the civil rights legislation that was passed by Johnson.

Let’s get this logic

Barry Goldwater, who was the Republican nominee for POTUS in 1964, opposed the civil rights legislation that was passed by Johnson.
That is a individual, REPUBLICANS WROTE THE BILL 60 years before it passed lol more republicans votes for it, democrats Filibustered the passage. Lbj was forced to move it forward, he did it saying he could own black votes for years

Let’s get this logic

That was 60 years before the Southern Strategy.
What do you know about the Southern strategy?

Let’s get this logic

You mean other than the GOP chairmen admitting to it on two different occasions?

Let’s get this logic

That is a individual, REPUBLICANS WROTE THE BILL 60 years before it passed lol more republicans votes for it, democrats Filibustered the passage. Lbj was forced to move it forward, he did it saying he could own black votes for years
Do you have a quote of him saying that? Not saying its not true but wanting to see you present some facts as you cant be trusted on your word alone.

Let’s get this logic

Man you sure got quiet. I'm guessing you had no idea 2 separate GOP chairman admitted to the Southern Strategy? :laugh:

Let’s get this logic

You mean other than the GOP chairmen admitting to it on two different occasions?
What was it? Richard Nixon’s first used affirmative action to get black people jobs was that the Southern strategy? Do you know what LBJ southern Strategy was ? Heheh do ya??

Let’s get this logic

Do you have a quote of him saying that? Not saying its not true but wanting to see you present some facts as you cant be trusted on your word alone.
Google it

Let’s get this logic

Man you sure got quiet. I'm guessing you had no idea 2 separate GOP chairman admitted to the Southern Strategy? :laugh:
Admitted to what? Nixon was the first presidents to DEMAND Affirmative action against racist all white unions. That strategy? Did you know LBJ strategy? Lol

Let’s get this logic

What was it? Richard Nixon’s first used affirmative action to get black people jobs was that the Southern strategy? Do you know what LBJ southern Strategy was ? Heheh do ya??
It was a strategy by southern racists to move to the GOP and confuse future racist idiots into voting republican. You never answered my question. Didnt you know the GOP admitted to this?

Let’s get this logic

The voting on the civil rights act was more divided by geography. South versus north. Southern Republicans were no better than southern Democrats.

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%) (four Representatives from Texas, two from Tennessee and Claude Pepper of Florida voted in favor)

Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)

Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)

Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

Interesting to note that northern Republicans had more nay votes and less yes votes than northern Democrats.

Last edited:
Let’s get this logic

It was a strategy by southern racists to move to the GOP and confuse future racist idiots into voting republican. You never answered my question. Didnt you know the GOP admitted to this?
Is that when Jimmy Carter launches his 1980 campaign at the kkk head quarters? I’m confused lol

Let’s get this logic

The voting on the civil rights act was more divided by geography. South versus north. Southern Republicans were no better than southern Democrats.

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%) (four Representatives from Texas, two from Tennessee and Claude Pepper of Florida voted in favor)

Interesting to note that northern Republicans had more nay votes and less yes votes than northern Democrats.
South didn’t go mostly republican until 1994,, republicans wrote the bill 60 years before it was passed! Lol

Let’s get this logic

Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin

Let’s get this logic

South didn’t go mostly republican until 1994,, republicans wrote the bill 60 years before it was passed! Lol

Feel free to substantiate what you are stating.

Let’s get this logic

Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin
And Nixon was the first to use it during your “southern strategy” bs

Forum List

Back