How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

I know. Alveda King. His niece. And, it is no secret that she happens to be a Trump supporter/worshiper.

That being said, of course she has no political motivation for her insistence that he was a Republican, does she? SMDH.

Unsupported MLK Claim Circulates Again

As a side note, MLK has two children who state that he was not a registered Republican.

"Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

MLK 1956
His kids gets paid by democrats,, she doesn’t .. she’s a free thinker.. he was a republican for sure.. as you can see the democrats attacked the blacks

“Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

MLK 1956
View attachment 310919 “ I have a dream you negros won’t be confused anymore “
Shes been bought by the repubs. There is always a step and fetch it in every group.
If she wanted to be bought she would be a democrat,, no money in the Republican Party to buy votes.. republicans offer solutions not welfare

"Alveda King is one of Trumps biggest African American boosters on Fox News, where she is a
PAID CONTRIBUTOR

His kids gets paid by democrats,, she doesn’t .. she’s a free thinker.. he was a republican for sure.. as you can see the democrats attacked the blacks

“Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

MLK 1956
Shes been bought by the repubs. There is always a step and fetch it in every group.
If she wanted to be bought she would be a democrat,, no money in the Republican Party to buy votes.. republicans offer solutions not welfare

"Alveda King is one of Trumps biggest African American boosters on Fox News, where she is a
PAID CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah I figured she had been bought. Here is the proof. Thanks for posting.

MLK 1956

PAID CONTRIBUTOR
And she’d get more money being a democrat,, the money from universities, cnn, MSNBC, well 99% of the media.. she can’t be bought

Last edited:

MLK 1956

PAID CONTRIBUTOR
And she’s get more money being a democrat,, the money from universities, cnn, MSNBC, well 99% of the media.. she can’t be bought
Its obvious she is getting more money from the repubs. Shes lying to you so you will believe against all the evidence that MLK was a repub. Just like Drumpf lies to you and everyone else in your life you believe instead of the facts.

Nope. Laughing at you. :laugh:
Umm ok lol
Glad you can admit you got caught lying again. :laugh:
Facts ain’t lies

True. That being said, why are you ignoring the "facts" that you are being spoon fed in this thread?
What facts? Mine? I accept them
Your facts are not in question. Whats in question is reality. MLK himself said he wasnt a repub.

Nope. Laughing at you. :laugh:
Umm ok lol
Facts ain’t lies

True. That being said, why are you ignoring the "facts" that you are being spoon fed in this thread?

You have not presented any facts. Just heresay that was debunked.

Try Google. It is not very difficult to use.

MLK 1956

PAID CONTRIBUTOR
And she’s get more money being a democrat,, the money from universities, cnn, MSNBC, well 99% of the media.. she can’t be bought

That is speculation on your part. Not a fact.

PAID CONTRIBUTOR
Its obvious she is getting more money from the repubs. Shes lying to you so you will believe against all the evidence that MLK was a repub. Just like Drumpf lies to you and everyone else in your life you believe instead of the facts.
Why does it bother you most blacks that are good have been republican? You all are freakin out lol

Umm ok lol
Facts ain’t lies

Your facts are not in question. Whats in question is reality. MLK himself said he wasnt a repub.
Why does it bother you that he was Republican

Umm ok lol
Facts ain’t lies

So what was he?

PAID CONTRIBUTOR
Why does it bother you most blacks that are good have been republican? You all are freakin out lol

"Good" in what way?

Facts ain’t lies

So what was he?
Not a republican. Didnt you read what he said himself?

PAID CONTRIBUTOR

"Good" in what way?
He fought with republicans for civil rights ..

Facts ain’t lies

So what was he?

Read the fact check link in the thread.

Facts ain’t lies

So what was he?
Not a republican. Didnt you read what he said himself?
What was he?? Lol

Facts ain’t lies

Why does it bother you that he was Republican
Why does it bother you that he wasnt Republican?

Forum List

Back