How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

View attachment 309695 View attachment 309696 View attachment 309697 View attachment 309698 I’m watching a line of Liz warren and Other white democrats line up to hug Jessie Jackson lol

Hello SELMA WAS A REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT LOL

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN, civil rights leaders were republicans! The blacks were REPUBLICANS,,

the whites attacking the blacks were DEMOCRATS..

And now it’s democrat celebration lol hahah

can someone explain this to me?
MLK wasnt a repub no matter what your handlers claim.

"“I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”"

MLK
He was a registered republican.. nice quote thou! Cute haha
Nope...but you keep on lying....it's what you do.

View attachment 309695 View attachment 309696 View attachment 309697 View attachment 309698 I’m watching a line of Liz warren and Other white democrats line up to hug Jessie Jackson lol

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN, civil rights leaders were republicans! The blacks were REPUBLICANS,,

MLK wasnt a repub no matter what your handlers claim.

"“I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”"

MLK
He was a registered republican.. nice quote thou! Cute haha
Nope...but you keep on lying....it's what you do.
His niece came out and said he was a Republican

MLK Jr. wasn't Republican....his father was (MLK Sr.)
Well that’s a cool story lol unfortunately his family says he was Republican.. are you his family? Whitey? Lol
Unfortunately for your claim, MLK himself said he wasnt a republican.

Well that’s a cool story lol unfortunately his family says he was Republican.. are you his family? Whitey? Lol
Cool story

Cool story
Yes your claim is a cool story. Too bad for you that it doesnt have any grains of truth in it.

Cool story
Yes your claim is a cool story. Too bad for you that it doesnt have any grains of truth in it.
Everyone knows he was a republican even his neice

Cool story
Everyone knows he was a republican even his neice
Only retards think he was a republican especially after he said himself that he wasnt. :rolleyes:

Mlk towards the end of his life was bought by communist party, from University’s, he got paid to say talking points. But as a growing man he was a registered republican.
Now that you mention it, you still havent shown me the proof he was a registered repub. I wonder why you cant do that? :rolleyes:

There is no credible source that validates his actual registered party affiliation. It is nothing but a political ploy when some people who have no idea what he really stood for attempt to co opt his words.

Mlk towards the end of his life was bought by communist party, from University’s, he got paid to say talking points. But as a growing man he was a registered republican.
Now that you mention it, you still havent shown me the proof he was a registered repub. I wonder why you cant do that? :rolleyes:

There is no credible source that validates his actual registered party affiliation. It is nothing but a political ploy when some people who have no idea what he really stood for attempt to co opt his words.
His blood his relative has come out and said he was a registered Republican

Regardless, Selma is a shit hole today and in desperate need of cleaning up. If I were Trump I'd head down there and start talking about redevelopment.

So why cant you show us his registration then? :dunno:

I know. Alveda King. His niece. And, it is no secret that she happens to be a Trump supporter/worshiper.

That being said, of course she has no political motivation for her insistence that he was a Republican, does she? SMDH.

Unsupported MLK Claim Circulates Again

As a side note, MLK has two children who state that he was not a registered Republican.

"Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

MLK 1956

Last edited:

Doesn’t belong to me belong to him

Doesn’t belong to me belong to him
So you believe his niece when his own children say she is a liar? That doesnt make any sense.

Forum List

Back