How did Hillary lose? I would really like to discuss this.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I go back. Many on the left don't want to talk to me about it. But I still as a political animal want to know how did she lose?

they have books on this you could read....or you know google..
The short answer is Hillary lost because she was old and tired, and Obama was young and fresh. There is nothing else to figure out

I voted for Hillary in the '08 primaries because I thought that Obama would swing the pendulum of power in congress right back to the republicans. America had been duped into disaster by republicans for 8 years and was finally waking up to the madness that runs that party and then Obama went for broke. And I thought Obama was too inexperienced to handle the spin machine and he'd aim too high on his goals because he was too idealistic.

I was right.

The short answer is Hillary lost because she was old and tired, and Obama was young and fresh. There is nothing else to figure out

No she was betrayed.

I voted for Hillary in the '08 primaries because I thought that Obama would swing the pendulum of power in congress right back to the republicans. America had been duped into disaster by republicans for 8 years and was finally waking up to the madness that runs that party and then Obama went for broke. And I thought Obama was too inexperienced to handle the spin machine and he'd aim too high on his goals because he was too idealistic.

I was right.

Most interesting. Thank you for your honesty.

In 2008 if I could only have given one vote it would have been for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary backed the Iraq war, Obama was vocally against it

Cost her the nomination, as it should have

No she was betrayed.
She got out Alinksy'd by a Chicago ward heeler.

It was almost worth these years of Obama.

I never understood Teddy going after the Clintons so big. Nor Schumer. I mean he is so dead no matter what happens up and coming after the Obama years.

Cuomo. Dead too.

In 2008 she was betrayed when the DNC strong armed her pledged delegates to change to obumble.

In 2014 she lost her chance when she decided to talk about her poverty.

I think what we have on this board is most amazing.

Obamabots vs Democrats.

Stunning.

Hillary backed the Iraq war, Obama was vocally against it

Cost her the nomination, as it should have

Surely you jest.

Don't call me Shirley

b83eef2b053d5379d8dc1681fc9584d9d202b970883d2dfd259deac15f56d225.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back