How did you become a US citizen?

It is so funny that Americans hate immigrants. Because that country completely has been built by immigrants. Remember, in the 1602 Pilgrim Fathers came to the USA as an illegal. I don't support illegal immigrants, I just support people who want to contribute that society.

It is so funny that Americans hate immigrants. Because that country completely has been built by immigrants. Remember, in the 1602 Pilgrim Fathers came to the USA as an illegal. I don't support illegal immigrants, I just support people who want to contribute that society.

That's a major misconception… Americans don't "hate immigrants"
We hate low grade filthy humans that degrade our society and require spoon feeding from taxpayers. We're up to our ears in human cockroaches. Specifically, we're fed up with Mexicans...no one here gives two shits about immigrants coming in from almost anywhere but Mexico, Central and South America.

The country was built on legal and largely skilled immigration. Once built it is not incumbent upon the country to accept all who want to come as some form of reciprocity

All this hate is being spewed against illegal aliens in this country.

Many of these haters became US citizens not by serving in our military, not by taking some long difficult course of study, not by working for a certain number of years......

They are US citizens because their Mommy spit them out on US soil or mommy or daddy is a US citizen.

Wow, that took a lot of effort.

Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters.

Some live a meager lifestyle while sending money they earned backed to their families in their home country. I once worked for a company in Houston that hired a lot of Hispanics. in their manufacturing facilities. I have no clue as to their legal status but they were workers. They worked hard & when asked to work overtime when needed, they were all in.

We really need to stand back & analyze our thoughts & feelings toward these people.

Especially the young children they brought with them that have lived most of their lives as American ad have no memories of their homeland. This is their homeland.

I am sure most of the responders will have a fit & cry about their legality. How dare these people come here & take what you earned. Earned? Earned by being born here. Wow, ain't that something to be so proud of. When asked: "What was one of your greatest accomplishments?" and you answer "I was born a US citizen.", Really?

Climb down of your high horses & be realistic. There is not need for the hate & bigotry. If you were born in a poor part of Mexico, would you come here to help your family?

If the US economy tanked while Canada's soared, would you sneak into Canada to take a job paying 5 times what your current job pays to support your family?

This bigotry & hate spread by Trump & his followers needs to end.

"Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters."

"Once upon a time I busted my ass to rob a house....hell, I cased it for weeks in the sweltering desert staying up all night long at times....I finally decided to dig an underground tunnel to the home to gain access to the safe. I did it to help my family though and therefore I did nothing illegal and now some consider me a hero."
Laws do not apply to desperate people...Liberals are tasked with deciding which laws apply to who....they always take how desperate one is into consideration when making this judgement call.
Liberals are some super smart muthaphuckers....just ask em.

You asswipes are sofa king stupid.

If you robbed a house because your family was starving then it explains your illegal behavior. It does not make you the same as the ones robbing houses for money to spend on other things.

No one says they did nothing illegal. No one.

This has to do with the hate you asshole spew every day of your little miserable little lives.

The country was built on legal and largely skilled immigration. Once built it is not incumbent upon the country to accept all who want to come as some form of reciprocity
What was Melania's skill?

We hate low grade filthy humans that degrade our society and require spoon feeding from taxpayers. We're up to our ears in human cockroaches. Specifically, we're fed up with Mexicans...no one here gives two shits about immigrants coming in from almost anywhere but Mexico, Central and South America.

Spoken like a true bigoted asshole.

I'll tell you how I DIDN'T become an American citizen.

My mother was not a Beaner that swam across the Rio Grande to trespass and circumvent the immigration laws of the the US to dump me on America's welfare system .
Evidently, your relatives fought against this country in the Civil War. You honor that with your Confederate Flag. Yet we allowed you to be a US citizen.

My people..From Ireland, Germany ...came here legally...I was born here by two people also born here.....

I am 100% Native American.
And you bitched about Elizabeth Warren.

And I bet you are proud of the work & sacrifices you made to become a US citizen.

Many of these haters became US citizens not by serving in our military, not by taking some long difficult course of study, not by working for a certain number of years......

They are US citizens because their Mommy spit them out on US soil or mommy or daddy is a US citizen.

Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters.

Some live a meager lifestyle while sending money they earned backed to their families in their home country. I once worked for a company in Houston that hired a lot of Hispanics. in their manufacturing facilities. I have no clue as to their legal status but they were workers. They worked hard & when asked to work overtime when needed, they were all in.

We really need to stand back & analyze our thoughts & feelings toward these people.

Especially the young children they brought with them that have lived most of their lives as American ad have no memories of their homeland. This is their homeland.

I am sure most of the responders will have a fit & cry about their legality. How dare these people come here & take what you earned. Earned? Earned by being born here. Wow, ain't that something to be so proud of. When asked: "What was one of your greatest accomplishments?" and you answer "I was born a US citizen.", Really?

Climb down of your high horses & be realistic. There is not need for the hate & bigotry. If you were born in a poor part of Mexico, would you come here to help your family?

If the US economy tanked while Canada's soared, would you sneak into Canada to take a job paying 5 times what your current job pays to support your family?

Are you saying I can go buy a home in Mexico and move my family there if it means a better life for them? Hell with their immigration laws. They were just born there. So what does it really mean to be a Mexican citizen anyways?
What your saying basically is that being a citizen of any country means nothing. What is the problem you have with citizens who come here legally? Why does addressing illegal immigration become equated with Hate and Bigotry? It seems like when any conservative raises their voice or speaks about anything with passion its simply passed off as "An Angry White Male" Go back and look at all the past video clips of Hillary Clinton and Obama saying that Illegal immigration is a serious matter and needs to be dealt with. Well, that was said when it was politically expedient for them.

People can still come here legally from Mexico, it's fine.

Beaners are criminals, they bring drugs, they are rapists, dontcha know.

Hey, I'm not being racist. I love taco bowls!

Coming here without permission automatically makes "beaners" criminals. You want to make this about race because it's the only card in your wallet. :lol:

It's funny when the supporters of illegals say they haven't committed a crime. Every day they're here they're committing a crime.

Wow, such logic.

If I rob a bank today, I rob a bank every day?

Wow, such logic.

If you're illegal on the day you cross the border, you're not illegal the days after doing so?

My people..From Ireland, Germany ...came here legally...I was born here by two people also born here.....

And I bet you are proud of the work & sacrifices you made to become a US citizen.

Elizabeth Warren lied about her heritage, claiming she was something she isn't, in order to gain an advantage. As a Liberal, you must be proud of her actions.

The legal way. And YOU didn't supplement my arrival with welfare or social programs so kindly get bent.
Can you read? How do illegals get welfare?

Are you claiming illegals don't get welfare?

The legal way. And YOU didn't supplement my arrival with welfare or social programs so kindly get bent.
Can you read? How do illegals get welfare?

Are you claiming illegals don't get welfare?
Illegals are not eligible for federal welfare.

So Mexicans are cockroaches now? Let me guess. You're not a racist right?

Elizabeth Warren lied about her heritage, claiming she was something she isn't, in order to gain an advantage. As a Liberal, you must be proud of her actions.
Did she? Prove it. Warren did not use it for career advancement.

Like most people, people know their heritage based on what their parents told them.

Your butt buddy claimed to be a Native American when clearly he is not. Bitch at him.

Beaners are criminals, they bring drugs, they are rapists, dontcha know.

Hey, I'm not being racist. I love taco bowls!

Coming here without permission automatically makes "beaners" criminals. You want to make this about race because it's the only card in your wallet. :lol:

It's funny when the supporters of illegals say they haven't committed a crime. Every day they're here they're committing a crime.

Wow, such logic.

If I rob a bank today, I rob a bank every day?

Wow, such logic.

If you're illegal on the day you cross the border, you're not illegal the days after doing so?

If you rob a bank, aren't you a bank robber every day?

There was one crime. Robbing that bank or illegally crossing the border.

Trumpettes have no logic, just ignoramnce & hate.

Are you saying I can go buy a home in Mexico and move my family there if it means a better life for them? Hell with their immigration laws. They were just born there. So what does it really mean to be a Mexican citizen anyways?
What your saying basically is that being a citizen of any country means nothing. What is the problem you have with citizens who come here legally? Why does addressing illegal immigration become equated with Hate and Bigotry? It seems like when any conservative raises their voice or speaks about anything with passion its simply passed off as "An Angry White Male" Go back and look at all the past video clips of Hillary Clinton and Obama saying that Illegal immigration is a serious matter and needs to be dealt with. Well, that was said when it was politically expedient for them.

People can still come here legally from Mexico, it's fine.

Look, dipstick, Americans retire in Mexico all the time. The claim was that Mexico would not allow immigration to their countrtyu.

Try to keep up.

What I am saying, is yes they are illegal but they do not deserve the hate your ilk puts on them every freaking day.

If you can't see the hate in the previous posts then perhaps you are part of that problem.

Illegals they came here to better their lives just like whites did except the Europeans wiped out and raped scores of Indians. Are there criminals amongst the illegals? Yes of course, but their numbers statistically are small. Even police have criminals in their ranks.
Mother earth was created for all, the same reasons your ancestors fled their home countries, are for those nowadays (wars, poverty, discrimination,ect....)

Dear RealDave You are mixing two or more issues.
The bigotry and hate is mutual partisan distrust of each other's agenda because immigration became politicized to rally both parties and incite voters to take sides.

However if you go back to Barbara Jordans speech as a respected Black Democrat, she also preached and rallied against the deterioration of our laws and country by illegal immigration. Michael Berry played her speech on radio, and she wasn't protested as being bigoted or hateful for saying we needed to enforce legal immigration and offer the Privilege of immigration to those who America can choose to migrate here for the best interest of our country . She reiterated it's not a right but a privilege.

Since then, the issue has been politicized to rally and incite voters by slamming the intent of one party by another.

As for immigration if you were in the shoes of a desperate family the choices are
1. Legal immigration on your own
2. Legal immigration by seeking help of a valid charity company or school
3. Illegal immigration on your own
4. Illegal immigration through a fraudulent company, traffickers coyotes etc.

To stop illegal immigration, and to set up sustainable help in poor countries so ppl don't have to flee to get help, it makes sense to focus on more schools charities and businesses that can reach out to these populations. That will increase solution 2 and reduce problem 4. Even if they come to America, how many of these working families could be trained to start and run their own charities and schools to take that training and mentorship support back to their home countries to help solve the economic problems where they start?

Like Barbara Jordan said: if we select which immigrants have priority, why not pick the ones willing to train and serve in military govt and social service develoment. Train them first and set up mentorship program, then send them back to struggling counties to improve access to services and education needed there and worldwide.

Look at www.paceuniversal.com
Why not invest in those willing to set up schools jobs and services in all poor areas and countries, so nobody is preyed upon by traffickers?

When ppl have a VALID place to go to get LEGAL help, then they don't resort to illegal means.

Can we agree to quit fighting over 1 and 3 and agree to invest in 2 to wipe out 4. And the rest will follow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back