🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Did YOU Suffer Under Obama?

The ACA stripped existing health care insurance and forced replacement with mandated coverage plans under ACA...higher premiums...completely lack of trust for a President who sold the ACA based knowingly on lies.

Continued tax dollars going to politicians who Un-Constitutionally exempted themselves from the law they imposed on everyone else.

Tax dollars went to financing, supplying, arming, training, protecting, defending ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood....to arming Mexican Drug Cartels...to paying Iran a ransom for US hostages....to terrorists for the release of Bo Berghdal...to the UN's new World Initiative when we were told it was for Americans...to over 7,000 pieces of pork in the failed Stimulus bill....to pay for the illegal Sanctuary cities and to support illegals in the US while Barry refused to enforce existing law and protected violent criminals, human traffickers, and Sanctuary cities...

Forced to fight in 2 Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists (Libya and Syria).

Illegally spied upon by the NSA / FBI, information illegally collected and stored by the same govt that illegally spied on the media, the Senate, and reportedly the USSC...

Part of a group illegally targeted by the IRS to improve Obama's chances at re-election
I won't argue any of the above. But how did these hurt *you*?
Seriously? You can't figure out how amassing massive debt and taking money out of my pocket (tax dollars) to arm illegals, terrorists, and pork projects hurt me? You can't figure out how having to go into combat to fight FOR terrorists, especially those who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11, put me and other Americans in harm's way? You have to have it explained to you how being spied upon and having the IRS illegally used against Americans, my Constitutional Rights violated, hurts me / Americans?
Yes, actually. Because of all the things you said, you have yet to explain how it affected you.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not agreeing with what you said, nor am I saying violating Constitutional rights is just peachy. But take that example. You said *your* Constitutional rights were violated. How exactly? When were you spied on? Did the IRS go after you? How specifically are you in "harm's way"?

1. Losing health care coverage and having to buy mandated govt-defined minimum coverage health insurance with premiums that has risen to almost unaffordable levels:

That means thanks to the passage of the ACA I lost my existing health care insurance and was forced to buy the mandated minimum-coverage govt-defined ACA whose premiums have risen to almost unaffordable levels. Understand?

2. Tax dollars going to illegals, terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, Sanctuary cities, and massive pork that helped Democrats get re-elected.

That means Obama fleeced Americans like me of tax dollars that could have been going to help Americans, like me and my kids, could have created more jobs, could have protected Americans from terrorists instead of helping them kill Americans, like a friend of mine in the military. Adding massive debt puts burdens on my kids and my country that I fight for.

3. Un-Constitutional wars to help terrorists, wars in which I have fought.

What is there really to explain? Military personnel like myself have to fight the f*ed up Un-Constitutional wars that dumbasses like Obama un-Constitutionally start. We should not have been fighting over / in Libya or Syria. Fighting in these wars takes me away from my family, friends, and loved ones, puts ME in harm's way, puts my friend in harm's way, and I suffer along with them when one is killed and have to live with the fact we are helping terrorists in a country we should not even legally be in. Is that explanation enough?

4. Spied on, IRS illegal use

You do not consider your Constitutional Rights trampled on illegally as effecting you? I do. 'Nuff said.
Appreciate your service. And I mean it. It's not just a verbal tic with me. I see some of the facts differently than you though. Obama ended warrantless surveillance after Snowden. We weren't fighting for terrorists. Some of the actions we took created a vacuum into which terrorists stepped. Big difference. And on 2 above you are talking about programs in some cases that Obama expanded, but did not start.

That's the best laugh I have had today!

Did you type that with a straight face?

That's really fucking hilarious!

A good example of what I call excessive regulations that I specifically recall was when his epa banned a specific battery technology in construction equipment. We had thousands of dollars wrapped up in that equipment that we had been using and then suddenly the batteries were banned in the United States. Now replacements weren't an option so new equipment had to be purchased and warrantee work had to be done in CHINA rather than the US which took FOREVER
No subsidies offered?
None that I was aware of. And if there were it would likely only apply to the big box companies.
So many times smaller companies fall through the cracks with this type of bullshit.
I had a similar situation with German water valves that were burried inside walls. Had to tear them out to replace them. That was a major time sink
Were these federal regulations that affected you or state/county level?

My suffering is different than most. I suffered watching our great country evolve in a way I disagreed with. Examples like gay marriage, and ACA. I suffered watching someone in the office of the Presidency use his position to incite riots and social discourse.

My 8 years of suffering ended last November

-Geaux
So ... it sounds like you cannot list any specific ways you suffered. You just didn't like him. For example, how did gay marriage negatively impact you besides not liking it?

It impacted by country.

I will leave this here for you. Suffering defined

experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).

-Geaux
And yet, you cannot detail anything in particular. You just suffer from ... malaise? General anxiety?

I gave you two examples of how I suffered as defined above

as I was subjected to ACA and Gay Marriage

-Geaux

How does your husband feel about it?

His apology tour, bowing to a Saudi King, forcing our military to march in red high heels, his announcement: "I've now been in 57 States now -- I think one left to go." Spelling Respect R-S-P-E-C-T at a tribute to Aretha Franklin event, stating ten thousand people died and the entire town was destroyed referring to a tornado in Kansas which claimed 12 lives, talking about his "Muslim faith" with George Stephanopoulos until the journalist reminded him he meant his "Christian faith" --oh yeah. Talking about his 129 bowling average on the Tonight Show he referred to it being like......"the Special Olympics or something." Calling Navy Corpsman - Navy Corpse man during National Day of Prayer Breakfast......p is silent Mr. Harvard man... referring to Hawaii as Asia during a press conference, insulting the Cambridge police on the air saying they acted stupidly, the beer summit (ridiculous), calling Michele Michael at a speech before our military leadership and then having Joan Rivers murdered for doing the same thing, and then there are his lies..... You can keep your healthcare plan, you didn't build that, no more lobbyists (John Podesta, Washington's biggest lobbyist becomes his Senior Advisor) his emails on Hillary's server - Yes he did, restricting wireless taps - later Obama is discovered to have been spying on a Presidential candidate President Donald Trump, Obama promises to shut down Gitmo - he reduced the number by freeing dangerous terrorists, his promise of prison to work incentive - his idea turns out to be giving a pardon to hundreds of dangerous criminals and setting them loose onto streets of America to commit crimes again, his lie - Selma got me born. Obama was born in 61' and Selma was in 65', my family has strong ties to African freedom - his cousin Raila Odinga is a mass murderer who stole an election, Obama told Americans: my grandmother has always been a Christian - Truth: the one in Kenya was a Muslim and the other one was a card carrying Communist, Obama stated, I am as Patriotic as anyone. Facts: Obama refused to wear a flag pin, didn't put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance and had a Cuban Flag with Che Guevara displayed in his campaign office before he was elected. He opened the floodgates for Muslim Brotherhood at the White House, endangered American citizens and dismissed or fired over 147 of our top Military leaders therein further endangering our country. His latest attempt to make himself relevant in the news again was to take off his wedding ring. The same ring he wore before getting married to Michael which has Islamic engravings on it. What's next? His announcement that he has converted to Catholicism? Whatever it is, he should keep it to himself. America is not interested in Obama. He will go down in history as the worst president in American History. The one thing we can agree he has legitimately earned a right to.

Oh hey I am on your side there. But we never fought on the side of terrorists.
BS! And at times when we were not fighting on their side we were financing, supplying, arming, training, protecting, defending, and warning them.

Obama created the rules of Engagement that stated ISIS' Black market oil Refineries, that supplied the funding for 50% of their terrorist operations - to include the Paris bombing, could not be touched. After the Paris attack France and Russia sent bombers to attack those refineries and tanker trucks, ignoring Obama's ROE. What did Obama do? He had the military drop leaflets down to ISIS to warn them of the impending attack. Warning the enemy of an impending attack - THAT IS TREASON, IMO.
We disagree.

A good example of what I call excessive regulations that I specifically recall was when his epa banned a specific battery technology in construction equipment. We had thousands of dollars wrapped up in that equipment that we had been using and then suddenly the batteries were banned in the United States. Now replacements weren't an option so new equipment had to be purchased and warrantee work had to be done in CHINA rather than the US which took FOREVER
No subsidies offered?
None that I was aware of. And if there were it would likely only apply to the big box companies.
So many times smaller companies fall through the cracks with this type of bullshit.
I had a similar situation with German water valves that were burried inside walls. Had to tear them out to replace them. That was a major time sink
That sucks. While I understand the value of high standards and regulation for construction I also understand the toll it takes on builders... it's a fine balance with a lot worthy of debate. We want to keep using the quality and standards but not at the detriments of too many small biz owners. My feel at this time is that regulations are too much and can be loosened. Esp in Cali where I live.
The worst part about that whole ordeal is I had some equipment in for repair when that regulation was put in place and the manufacturer was prevented from releasing it back to me. Kinda how someone can take your cash if it is deemed counterfeit. Had to rent equipment for a short spell because of it.

Frustrating bs

No subsidies offered?
Federal. They were banned from the entire US

His apology tour, bowing to a Saudi King, forcing our military to march in red high heels, his announcement: "I've now been in 57 States now -- I think one left to go." Spelling Respect R-S-P-E-C-T at a tribute to Aretha Franklin event, stating ten thousand people died and the entire town was destroyed referring to a tornado in Kansas which claimed 12 lives, talking about his "Muslim faith" with George Stephanopoulos until the journalist reminded him he meant his "Christian faith" --oh yeah. Talking about his 129 bowling average on the Tonight Show he referred to it being like......"the Special Olympics or something." Calling Navy Corpsman - Navy Corpse man during National Day of Prayer Breakfast......p is silent Mr. Harvard man... referring to Hawaii as Asia during a press conference, insulting the Cambridge police on the air saying they acted stupidly, the beer summit (ridiculous), calling Michele Michael at a speech before our military leadership and then having Joan Rivers murdered for doing the same thing, and then there are his lies..... You can keep your healthcare plan, you didn't build that, no more lobbyists (John Podesta, Washington's biggest lobbyist becomes his Senior Advisor) his emails on Hillary's server - Yes he did, restricting wireless taps - later Obama is discovered to have been spying on a Presidential candidate President Donald Trump, Obama promises to shut down Gitmo - he reduced the number by freeing dangerous terrorists, his promise of prison to work incentive - his idea turns out to be giving a pardon to hundreds of dangerous criminals and setting them loose onto streets of America to commit crimes again, his lie - Selma got me born. Obama was born in 61' and Selma was in 65', my family has strong ties to African freedom - his cousin Raila Odinga is a mass murderer who stole an election, Obama told Americans: my grandmother has always been a Christian - Truth: the one in Kenya was a Muslim and the other one was a card carrying Communist, Obama stated, I am as Patriotic as anyone. Facts: Obama refused to wear a flag pin, didn't put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance and had a Cuban Flag with Che Guevara displayed in his campaign office before he was elected. He opened the floodgates for Muslim Brotherhood at the White House, endangered American citizens and dismissed or fired over 147 of our top Military leaders therein further endangering our country. His latest attempt to make himself relevant in the news again was to take off his wedding ring. The same ring he wore for many years before getting married to Michael which has Islamic engravings on it. What's next? His announcement that he has converted to Catholicism? Whatever it is, he should keep it to himself. America is not interested in Obama. He will go down in history as the worst president in American History. The one thing we can agree he has legitimately earned a right to.

Oh hey I am on your side there. But we never fought on the side of terrorists.
BS! And at times when we were not fighting on their side we were financing, supplying, arming, training, protecting, defending, and warning them.

Obama created the rules of Engagement that stated ISIS' Black market oil Refineries, that supplied the funding for 50% of their terrorist operations - to include the Paris bombing, could not be touched. After the Paris attack France and Russia sent bombers to attack those refineries and tanker trucks, ignoring Obama's ROE. What did Obama do? He had the military drop leaflets down to ISIS to warn them of the impending attack. Warning the enemy of an impending attack - THAT IS TREASON, IMO.
We disagree.

That's because you are wrong.

Slow growth made it impossible to expand my business. We remained relatively stagnant for most of his term. Granted it was brought on through no fault of his but the recovery at a snails pace was all him.
Interesting point. Can you explain how the slow recovery was his fault? I'm not challenging you here. I just don't see how and want to learn your perspective.
Excessive regulations (many OSHA expansions). Obamacare mandates. Massive increases in the multiple insurances that are required in the building industry. The huge influx of people abusing the disability programs to survive caused even bigger hikes.

Which OSHA regs effected your business?

all the crap the Right dreamed up and hung on Obama and Clinton is coming to life with Trump .... right before their squinty little eyes ..

What is the name of that regulation?

No subsidies offered?
That sucks. While I understand the value of high standards and regulation for construction I also understand the toll it takes on builders... it's a fine balance with a lot worthy of debate. We want to keep using the quality and standards but not at the detriments of too many small biz owners. My feel at this time is that regulations are too much and can be loosened. Esp in Cali where I live.
The worst part about that whole ordeal is I had some equipment in for repair when that regulation was put in place and the manufacturer was prevented from releasing it back to me. Kinda how someone can take your cash if it is deemed counterfeit. Had to rent equipment for a short spell because of it.

Frustrating bs

What equipment, exactly?

My suffering is different than most. I suffered watching our great country evolve in a way I disagreed with. Examples like gay marriage, and ACA. I suffered watching someone in the office of the Presidency use his position to incite riots and social discourse.

-Geaux
So ... it sounds like you cannot list any specific ways you suffered. You just didn't like him. For example, how did gay marriage negatively impact you besides not liking it?
It does not take a village, we are not all in this together. Obama was a control freak who never had a real job in his life.
He just about destroyed all industry in the northern plains with this fucked up coal policies.
He disrespected the military with his every move...
He spent like a whole fleet of drunken sailors.
He pressed global warming bullshit without any proof.
You are so right. Except for working a minimum wage job when he was a kid to becoming Wall Street Lawyer and a community organizer controlling millions of dollars and being a state senator and a senator, he never had a "real" job unlike you. Who had a real job collecting disability.

He disrespected the military by fighting the GOP to get veterans their deserved benefits.

He spent money on saving the auto industry fortunately, getting all that loan money back.

And of course, even though a mere 6% of scientists admit to being Republican, GOP science tells us that God put bones in the ground to tell us what creatures on other planets look like.

Oh that Obama. He even had the nerve to sign equal pay for equal work and credit card reform bills. You just couldn't trust him. He even had a close friend of the GOP killed. Bin Laden. Obama was a monster.

No subsidies offered?

What was banned?

I deal with the construction industry. What was banned that you couldn't get replaced?

The Democrats controlled a near super-majority control of Congress Bush's last 2 years in office, when the Democrats even claim the economy started to go south. Duh - they were in controlling spending.
You idiot rubes have been in charge of spending for 18 out of the last 22 years. Congrats on how things have worked out for you. LOL!

Your post is intentionally dishonest, typical of the left.
Prove it wrong the, fool.

I don't play stupid liberal games. Your post is dishonest, you know its dishonest, everyone on the forum knows its dishonest, and that's a reflection on you.

This morning, I read an interesting article about the Obama years describing how he did a great job. I don't agree with everything on that list, and I won't post it here because that's not the point.

But in the past, here and elsewhere, I've seen people say the opposite. These comments usually say something like, "I'm glad that reign of terror is over" or "I got tired of suffering under Obama."

Which leads to the question: How did you suffer under the Obama presidency? What did Obama do (or not do) that directly impacted you negatively? This isn't about vague things like "he embarrassed the office" or "he's a socialist Muslim, that's why." Instead, can you explain anything specific that hurt you or your family/friends in some way?

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I'm mostly liberal. I will be respectful to those who disagree with me if they are respectful. I won't if you won't.

My successes or failures aren't the result of any politician. They are on me.

No subsidies offered?
Not cool to cut the chord that fast. Should have done a better roll out. Sorry you got hit by that

-Geaux
It does not take a village, we are not all in this together. Obama was a control freak who never had a real job in his life.
He just about destroyed all industry in the northern plains with this fucked up coal policies.
He disrespected the military with his every move...
He spent like a whole fleet of drunken sailors.
He pressed global warming bullshit without any proof.
You are so right. Except for working a minimum wage job when he was a kid to becoming Wall Street Lawyer and a community organizer controlling millions of dollars and being a state senator and a senator, he never had a "real" job unlike you. Who had a real job collecting disability.

He disrespected the military by fighting the GOP to get veterans their deserved benefits.

He spent money on saving the auto industry fortunately, getting all that loan money back.

And of course, even though a mere 6% of scientists admit to being Republican, GOP science tells us that God put bones in the ground to tell us what creatures on other planets look like.

Oh that Obama. He even had the nerve to sign equal pay for equal work and credit card reform bills. You just couldn't trust him. He even had a close friend of the GOP killed. Bin Laden. Obama was a monster.
:lmao:

Sorry, self-employed for 20+ years… and the federal government job other than the military, police and fire is not a real job.

There's a reason why the military did not vote for the fuck up, it's a military thing you would not understand.

An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers

Man-made global warming is a fraud, for career politicians to get rich off of… Fact

I know Obama wants to take the credit for killing terrorists but our military like seal teams did that not that fucking piece of shit.

Forum List

Back