how do you like Gretchen as the name of a President?

would you like it?

• Total voters
Whitmer. Governor of Michigan.

I like her running in 2028 against Nikki Haley. Now??? Wouldn't bother.
If anyone is going to step in, it'll be Gavin. :)

Whitmer. Governor of Michigan.

I like her running in 2028 against Nikki Haley. Now??? Wouldn't bother.
If anyone is going to step in, it'll be Gavin. :)
I have a Hobby Farm/Summer Getaway in Michigan. Had it before Wretched Whitmer and her gang of dimocrap scum thieves took over.

You REALLY, really, really, really don't want that pile of shit anywhere near the White House. She is a disaster. She FUCKED Michigan. Made it worse than ever. And that is not an easy thing to do. Hundreds and HUNDREDS of small businesses were run into the ground because of her. Believe it.

But, this is what dimocrap scum do when they're backed into a corner. They bring in a stealth candida that is relatively unknown and then get the DISGUSTING FILTH to lie about them and hide them from the Public.

It's what they did with Sponge Brains Shits Pants. He campaigned from his basement in 2020. The DISGUSTING FILTH hid him, lied about him and covered for him.

They'll do the same for the next dimocrap scum candidate. They (the DISGUSTING FILTH) are the dimocrap scum party. They're not media, they're the dimocrap scum party. They air programs to fill in the time when they're not promoting dimocrap scum

The notion of tossing a complete unknown into the race at this point is more pipe dream than sensible strategy. The only thing an unknown can bring is vague promises. Whitmer certainly has no leg to stand on when it comes to the economy, Newsome is worse. The bigger issues of global instability won't be won with promises. No Democrat candidate can completely abandon the existing platform, only offer a few minor changes. This election is about four more years of what we have (with Biden or another) or change to Trump and a new direction. That's the bottom line.

Forum List

Back