If we get rid of the EC, only two states would have representation, New York State and California.
In my book that is not equality, that's mob rule.

That's actually kind of fucking retarded. It make me wonder if you actually can do math.

So let's look at that. The population of the US is 308 Million.

The population of NY is 19 Million. CA is 38 Million.

SO these two states combined are only 57 million people. So even if every person in those states voted the same way like a Borg Hive Mind they still wouldn't overrule the 251 Million who live in the other 48 states.

If we get rid of the EC, only two states would have representation, New York State and California.
In my book that is not equality, that's mob rule.

That's actually kind of fucking retarded. It make me wonder if you actually can do math.

So let's look at that. The population of the US is 308 Million.

The population of NY is 19 Million. CA is 38 Million.

SO these two states combined are only 57 million people. So even if every person in those states voted the same way like a Borg Hive Mind they still wouldn't overrule the 251 Million who live in the other 48 states.

And no representation for the middle of the country, which is why Trump got elected in the 1st place ,because D.C. was not representing the workers of America.
If we got rid of the EC, my State would have 2 cities in the whole State representing us.
Phoenix and Tucson does not represent the whole State.

And no representation for the middle of the country, which is why Trump got elected in the 1st place ,because D.C. was not representing the workers of America.
If we got rid of the EC, my State would have 2 cities in the whole State representing us.

Okay, you are making even less sense, now.

one person, one vote. You would have exactly the same vote a person in Tuscon would have.

Okay, you are making even less sense, now.

one person, one vote. You would have exactly the same vote a person in Tuscon would have.

Tucson and Phoenix are very liberal just like most of the largest Cities are.
There would be no moderate or conservative representation Joe.
What part of that are you not seeing?
The more populated cities are liberal.
You want to get rid of the EC so that only one ideology is represented.
That is called mob rule.

This lady tells you exactly what it is all about. The left is fearful they are losing relevancy, and they are, so they have to escalate no nothing things into urgency.

That is called mob rule.

No, it's called Democracy. The thing is, the conservative view is the minority view for a reason. It only benefits the very few at the top.

If they weren't very good at using race, religion and sex to get stupid people to vote against their own economic interests, they'd be completely irrelevant.

This lady tells you exactly what it is all about. The left is fearful they are losing relevancy, and they are, so they have to escalate no nothing things into urgency.

Ah, the old "Slippery Slope" argument... that one never gets tired.

So let's not get into 'Well, why don't you tear down XXXXX as well" argument.

What argument is there to keep the Confederate Shrines up?

That these were noble men? They weren't. They were people who fought a treasonous war so that some people could own other people.

Apparently you don't understand proportions. Blacks are almost 4x more likely to be on food stamps than whites based on those proportions.

which is meaningless to any point. Again, there's no shame to being on Food Stamps, a program that mostly exists to prop up white farmers.

Based on proportions, apparently it exists to prop up 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks.

Gerrymandered districts? You mean like the one in my state that was purposely made with a 60%+ black majority?

Since I don't know what state you live in, my guess is that you crowded all the blacks into that one district so that all the other ones would be white majority.

Since you don't know the State, making ANY guess is meaningless.

Those blacks were lumped into that one district because they whined about not being able to win.

Yet you called Obama to account racist. How hypocritical.

Obama won a legitimate election. Twice.

Never said he didn't win. I referenced doing toward Obama, which you called racist, as the same thing you think is OK to do so Trump. Hypocrite but most of your kind are.

That is called mob rule.

No, it's called Democracy. The thing is, the conservative view is the minority view for a reason. It only benefits the very few at the top.

If they weren't very good at using race, religion and sex to get stupid people to vote against their own economic interests, they'd be completely irrelevant.

Always an excuse from the side that lost overt 1000 seats during Obama's time in office. I'd consider that very relevant but maybe you consider losing as a good thing.

Ah, the old "Slippery Slope" argument... that one never gets tired.

So let's not get into 'Well, why don't you tear down XXXXX as well" argument.

What argument is there to keep the Confederate Shrines up?

That these were noble men? They weren't. They were people who fought a treasonous war so that some people could own other people.

Yet those same people enslave themselves to the Democrats today. Lyndon Johnson said he'd have them voting Democratic for the next 200 years and damn if 95% of them obliged. If it's any consolation, they only have 150 years to go.

Never said he didn't win. I referenced doing toward Obama, which you called racist, as the same thing you think is OK to do so Trump. Hypocrite but most of your kind are.

Obama won a legitimate election. He was a legitimate president.

Trump won on a technicality after colluding with our enemies. He is not a legitimate president.

Trump won in exactly the same manner as Obama. Both received 270 (a majority) or more ELECTORAL VOTES. That's not a technicality, that's what the Constitution says has to happen.

Always an excuse from the side that lost overt 1000 seats during Obama's time in office. I'd consider that very relevant but maybe you consider losing as a good thing.

Guy, you can't cheat people forever without them figuring it out.

Trump's approval rating is down to 35 on Gallup.

Yet those same people enslave themselves to the Democrats today. Lyndon Johnson said he'd have them voting Democratic for the next 200 years and damn if 95% of them obliged. If it's any consolation, they only have 150 years to go.

I'm just curious how you think the minority of blacks who get temporary assistance constitutes "slavery" exactly? I think it indicates you don't understand what slavery was.

Slavery was forcing people to work with no benefit, being subject to all sorts of physical cruelty to keep them in line.

Now, there are a lot of problems with our entitlement system, I'll give you that. But comparing it to slavery is as offensive as comparing something to the Holocaust that isn't the Holocaust.

Guy, you can't cheat people forever without them figuring it out.

Trump's approval rating is down to 35 on Gallup.

I'm just curious how you think the minority of blacks who get temporary assistance constitutes "slavery" exactly? I think it indicates you don't understand what slavery was.

Slavery was forcing people to work with no benefit, being subject to all sorts of physical cruelty to keep them in line.

Now, there are a lot of problems with our entitlement system, I'll give you that. But comparing it to slavery is as offensive as comparing something to the Holocaust that isn't the Holocaust.

Your side losing doesn't equate to cheating. It equates to you making excuse why you can't win.

Oh, you're one of those that believes what the movie Roots showed and that all slaves were beaten.

The welfare system, in general, is slavery. A borrower is always a slave to the lender.

Trump won in exactly the same manner as Obama. Both received 270 (a majority) or more ELECTORAL VOTES. That's not a technicality, that's what the Constitution says has to happen.

Um, no Obama won a majority OF THE VOTERS.

Trump did not.
And he colluded with the Russians, which is treason.

When popular vote is what determines the President, you'll have a point. Since it doesn't, what you do is whine. Obama didn't win because he received a majority of popular votes but a majority of electoral votes. Same applies to Bill Clinton twice.

Trump didn't have to according to the CONSTITUTION.

Where's your proof?

Um, no Obama won a majority OF THE VOTERS.

Trump did not.
And he colluded with the Russians, which is treason.

When popular vote is what determines the President, you'll have a point. Since it doesn't, what you do is whine. Obama didn't win because he received a majority of popular votes but a majority of electoral votes. Same applies to Bill Clinton twice.

Trump didn't have to according to the CONSTITUTION.

Where's your proof?
The democrats are spotted the electoral college votes of CA every damn election and they cheat for the rest. No wonder they can't figure out how they keep losing.

The only people who should bet to vote are those who actually pay a net positive in taxes. The rest are dead beats that certainly will vote which ever way they have been promised the most hand outs.

Forum List

Back