How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Why would we be the same as 19th century liberals?

They supported slavery, no rights for women, no vote for the common man

Liberals fix what they can and the next generation of liberals takes on the next challenge

Then why do you keep trying to claim some kind of connection with 19th Century liberals? As I said, your ideological forebears are the instigators of the Russian Revolution, not the American Revolution.

Because the were the most outstanding Liberals of their time
Liberals took what they accomplished and abolished slavery, gave women the vote, worker rights, civil rights

There is a long proud history of liberalism in this country.... Can't think of a single thing conservatives did for us

Modern "liberals" are indistinguishable from communists. You aren't liberals in the original sense of the word. You're Stalinists.

Liberal Commie

Been playing that tune for 70 years.....nobody buys it outside of rightwing nut jobs stuck in the 50s

Everyone knows it's true. You call yourself "liberal," but it's obvious you're a Stalinist. The AGW cult just made this perfectly obvious by launching their scheme to criminalize disputing their global warming con. Like every good Stalinist, you so-called libs want to put people in prison for disagreeing with your hair-brained schemes.
Argumentum ad populum and argument from ignorance, again.

Then why do you keep trying to claim some kind of connection with 19th Century liberals? As I said, your ideological forebears are the instigators of the Russian Revolution, not the American Revolution.

Liberals took what they accomplished and abolished slavery, gave women the vote, worker rights, civil rights

There is a long proud history of liberalism in this country.... Can't think of a single thing conservatives did for us

Modern "liberals" are indistinguishable from communists. You aren't liberals in the original sense of the word. You're Stalinists.

Liberal Commie

Been playing that tune for 70 years.....nobody buys it outside of rightwing nut jobs stuck in the 50s

Everyone knows it's true. You call yourself "liberal," but it's obvious you're a Stalinist. The AGW cult just made this perfectly obvious by launching their scheme to criminalize disputing their global warming con. Like every good Stalinist, you so-called libs want to put people in prison for disagreeing with your hair-brained schemes.

I gave you an indisputable example of your Stalinism. So where does the ignorance come in?

Liberal Commie

I gave you an indisputable example of your Stalinism. So where does the ignorance come in?
False you posted an opinion based on ignorance.
I gave you the two fallicies that prove it.
The everybody knows / common knowledge shit you spew is icing on your totally fucking ignorant cake.

Liberal Commie

The everybody knows / common knowledge shit you spew is icing on your totally fucking ignorant cake.

It's not based on ignorance. I could claim everything you post is argument from ignorance on that basis. I also posted an irrefutable example of American Stalinism, and you totally ignore it. That's because you know it's irrefutable. You don't want to start discussing the evidence because you know that down that road lies exposure of your cloven hoof.

Liberal Commie

It's not based on ignorance. I could claim everything you post is argument from ignorance on that basis. I also posted an irrefutable example of American Stalinism, and you totally ignore it. That's because you know it's irrefutable. You don't want to start discussing the evidence because you know that down that road lies exposure of your cloven hoof.
Nothing you could ever post is irrefutable.
It is however laughable and silly.

Then refute it. Prove that using legal maneuvers to attack AGW skeptics is not an example of Stalinism.

Then refute it. Prove that using legal maneuvers to attack AGW skeptics is not an example of Stalinism.
Moving the goal posts are we?

No, not a bit. Did I post an example of Stalinism or not?

No you posted an opinion based on ignorance about AGW (climate change)
Calling it a con.
Then claiming the fines incurred for adding to are Stalinism.
All your shit fails the credibility test.
Quit while you're behind.
Asshole.

Calling it a con.

Whether it's a con or not is irrelevant to my point.

Asshole.

The fines incurred? What the hell does that mean? State AGs are trying to prosecute people merely for stating an opinion. That is the essence of Stalinism. Anyone who supports it, as you obviously do, is a Stalinist piece of shit.

When I get behind, I'll let you know. I've been watching you in my rear view mirror for miles and miles, Stalin.

Calling it a con.

Asshole.

The fines incurred? What the hell does that mean? State AGs are trying to prosecute people merely for stating an opinion. That is the essence of Stalinism. Anyone who supports it, as you obviously do, is a Stalinist piece of shit.

When I get behind, I'll let you know. I've been watching you in my rear view mirror for miles and miles, Stalin.
Your whole point is its a con job.
If you are conceding it's not a con job then all your whining is meaningless, making the prosecution of offenders legal.
None of what you claim to be Stalinism is .
You lost before you started.

Calling it a con.

Asshole.

Your whole point is its a con job.
If you are conceding it's not a con job then all your whining is meaningless, making the prosecution of offenders legal.
None of what you claim to be Stalinism is .
You lost before you started.

No, my point is that left wingers are Stalinists because they always try to criminalize any dispute with their idiocies.

What law did the "offenders" break? When did disputing scientific theories become a crime? Only a Stalinist would believe people should be prosecuted for expressing an opinion. There isn't the slightest thing legal about the government pissing on the First Amendment.

You're a Stalinist left wing douche bag who enjoys pissing on the Bill of Rights.

When is the last time conservatives won a major victory in advancing the conservative agenda?

You mean other than the rise of the Tea Party (the first true conservatism since the Ronald Reagan administration). You mean other than the House of Representatives going from a liberal super-majority to a conservative majority? You mean other than Nancy Pelosi being forced to hand the gavel over, and then getting such monumental conservative victory that even RINO John Boehner was forced out by the right and replaced with true conservative Paul Ryan? You mean other than the liberals being forced out of the Senate and being handed over to the Tea Party? You mean other than the biggest political beat down in U.S. history in 2010 when governors, mayors, city councils, etc. were turned over to Tea Party candidates (even radical left wing states like Wisconsin - turned over to Walker - and Michigan, being turned over to conservatives)? You mean other than people like Rand Paul (Tea Party) leaving private practice to run for office the first time ever and not only winning, but being appointed to major positions like the Senate? You mean other than North Carolina and South Dakota passing legislation preventing the type of sexual predators and crimes against children that you support and which arouse you? Gee....I don't know NY....if only I could think of a "major victory" advancing the "conservative agenda" :lmao:

Then claiming the fines incurred for adding to are Stalinism

Here is the problem - being the typical, uneducated, high school drop-out liberal that you are, you truly have no idea what "Stalinism" is. I guarantee you don't even know who it was (except you're going to Google it right now and pretend). I've yet to meet a liberal who had the slightest clue about history, which is why you moron's are doomed to repeat it. It's why you dummies keep employing the same failed policies and then sit around scratching your heads trying to figure out why you keep getting the same failed results.

Ohhh...so now you want an education on climate change? Ok. Here you go junior. This is packed full of more indisputable and undeniable facts than you could ever be capable of absorbing (but hey, it's a good start for you anyway)...

England Court PROVES "climate change" is a FARCE

It's not possible to "prove" that, stupid. Nobody exists who's old enough.

What a maroon.

Here is the problem - being the typical, uneducated, high school drop-out liberal that you are, you truly have no idea what "Stalinism" is. I guarantee you don't even know who it was (except you're going to Google it right now and pretend). I've yet to meet a liberal who had the slightest clue about history, which is why you moron's are doomed to repeat it. It's why you dummies keep employing the same failed policies and then sit around scratching your heads trying to figure out why you keep getting the same failed results.

WooooOooooo, brave words from an asshat who doesn't know what "Liberal" means. The same clown who tried to tell this board that the difference between right and left is how big the government is... :
rofl.gif

I have long been acquainted with liberalism and use to find them kind of adorable in a naive, idealistic, immature, yapping lapdog kind of way, bitching about freedom, hating the U.S. Constitution, and insisting that whatever anyone else had they somehow deserved at least half of, if not more.

Well, now we have a blend of liberalism and communism that many people confuse with 'true' liberalism, but it is NOT liberalism. For instance, John F. Kennedy was adamant that lowering taxes was the only way to get a stagnant economy back on track. In addition, he famously stated in a speech "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". However, anybody today who express those John F. Kennedy liberal views is labeled by the left as "radical". Radical. It is "radical" in the minds of the modern day unhinged lefties to lower taxes or ask people to sacrifice for their country, rather than the country sacrificing everything for them. It is the putrid ideology from the mind of an evil avowed atheist escapee from the Soviet Union who had no use for love or charity or God. All modern day liberals want is rampant sexual deviance, the total destruction of a civilized society, and the permanent destruction of God. The deepest thought they are capable of producing is simpleton and irrational arguments for why they don't have to produce but have every right to be a parasite to society.

Modern day liberals have been completely exposed for the loveless and evil bitches that they are deep in their dark and disturbing souls. None of them will share what they have. None. Place a liberal on a polygraph and ask if they ever paid for the health insurance policy for an uninsured child and the answer will unequivocally be a resounding "no" each and every time. Likewise, ask them if they ever went without a meal to ensure that their fellow man had a hot meal, and once again the answer will unequivocally be a resounding "no" each and every time. Yet they will sit all day in a forum (such as USMB), refusing to work, refusing to hold a job and be a productive member of society, pretending to care sooo deeply about their fellow man. But as history has already proven and many have pointed out - the modern day liberal is quite generous with someone else's money. When it comes to their own, they won't share a damn thing.

Today's modern day liberal sells communism under the guise of liberalism - and it is not only rotting liberalism from the inside, like a cancer, but it's doing the same thing to America. $19 trillion in debt (on the verge of collapse). More people on food stamps than any time in U.S. history. Detroit - under total Democrat rule (both mayor and city council) for 60 years and now bankrupt. Just like the U.S.S.R. before, ignorant left-wing policy is collapsing the country, creating decay, dilapidation, poverty, and misery.

The take over of the Democrat Party movement by socialists/marxists/communists is a real disaster for the America as we enter a new age of technology in which jobs can easily and quickly be moved overseas because of ignorant liberal policies creating taxes and regulations too costly to keep the jobs here in America. Liberals pretend to care for other Americans, but at the end of the day, focus on brining everyone down into poverty because they are envious of anyone who has more than they do or does better than they do. It has never been about others for them - it has always been envy driving them to undermine and harm their fellow man.

America, if she is to survive, must find a way to shed itself of these useless evil parasites that are a pimple on America's ass or the America will die the well deserved death of wicked heresies ($19 trillion in debt and massive loss of freedoms because of communist liberalism has proven as much).

I agree with you. Nobody (including government functionaries) has a right to initiate violence. Violence is ONLY justified when/if someone trespasses against someone's person or property.

There are plenty of liberals in this forum who claim the USSR wasn't socialist. That's how deluded and ignorant they are.

Forum List

Back