How far is the US from Fascism ?

How far is the US from Fascism ?​

371928129_970003724288584_6523124251789948171_n.jpg

Trump boxed himself in with his retribution platform. He can only go more unhinged and paranoid.
trump is not "going there." he is merely revealing what we already know : he is going there and these rubes are following gleefully.

You mean like what the democrat Reich just did with social Media??
Just remember everyone this is what the rich do to divide us. The rich own the media. So regardless of if the media outlet is liberal or conservative, it's pushing the social wedge issues that divide us. It's all the rich have to win over conservatives. God, gays, guns and racism.

Great example. Do you no longer drink Bud Light? Idiot!

Just remember everyone this is what the rich do to divide us. The rich own the media. So regardless of if the media outlet is liberal or conservative, it's pushing the social wedge issues that divide us. It's all the rich have to win over conservatives. God, gays, guns and racism.

Great example. Do you no longer drink Bud Light? Idiot!
God hating.
Check.

Anti gay Hamas supporters.
Check.

Releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early who weren’t even scheduled for parole the past few years.
Check.

90 Democrats just voted PRESENT on a motion condemning antisemitism.
Check.

God hating.
Check.

Anti gay Hamas supporters.
Check.

Releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early who weren’t even scheduled for parole the past few years.
Check.

90 Democrats just voted PRESENT on a motion condemning antisemitism.
Check.

This is why Republicans aren't all bad. This is why I don't want one party rule. You keep us in check and we keep you in check. You see a crisis on the border and you point it out. Biden will work with you on it. I promise. And did you know that

New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden?​

This is why Republicans aren't all bad. This is why I don't want one party rule. You keep us in check and we keep you in check. You see a crisis on the border and you point it out. Biden will work with you on it. I promise. And did you know that

New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden?​

People were not flooding into America during the Trump era, Dufus. Brandon has every Democrat ‘sanctuary’ screaming about too many illegals.

1703008048352.png

People were not flooding into America during the Trump era, Dufus. Brandon has every Democrat ‘sanctuary’ screaming about too many illegals.

View attachment 875465

As for Trump being a dictator and fascist authoritarian, what is this conservative group saying? You should listen to them. Conservatives.

“He caused an insurrection at the Capitol and sorry to ruin your Christmas but he’s running again,” said the ad’s narrator, who declares that Trump is “openly running as a wannabe dictator.”
The ad goes on to display a Truth Social post from the former president who, in December 2022, called for the “termination” of articles of the Constitution.

“Trump said he would terminate the Constitution so he could be president again,” the ad’s narrator said.
“Do you know who also did that? Mussolini, Chávez, Pinochet – all of them shelved their Constitutions to centralize power.”

The US is clearly headed toward fascism. Just a question of who gets there first, Ds or Rs.

As for Trump being a dictator and fascist authoritarian, what is this conservative group saying? You should listen to them. Conservatives.

“He caused an insurrection at the Capitol and sorry to ruin your Christmas but he’s running again,” said the ad’s narrator, who declares that Trump is “openly running as a wannabe dictator.”
The ad goes on to display a Truth Social post from the former president who, in December 2022, called for the “termination” of articles of the Constitution.

“Trump said he would terminate the Constitution so he could be president again,” the ad’s narrator said.
“Do you know who also did that? Mussolini, Chávez, Pinochet – all of them shelved their Constitutions to centralize power.”

And Mitt Romney is a Republican too!

There’s good reason you Leftards have gone full Banana Republic and keeping people from voting who they want to win.

You know it’s all lies and Trump will easily win.

And Mitt Romney is a Republican too!

There’s good reason you Leftards have gone full Banana Republic and keeping people from voting who they want to win.

You know it’s all lies and Trump will easily win.
I would be more afraid of losing to Nikki or Chris Christie. But I wouldn't be as afraid of them being the president. Get me? I think they'd beat Biden. I don't think Trump can. But I fear Trump being president more than them being persident. They aren't evil dictator criminals. Just rinos. Just deep state globalist conservatives. Slimeballs no doubt but not as bad as Trump. Feel me?

I would be more afraid of losing to Nikki or Chris Christie. But I wouldn't be as afraid of them being the president. Get me? I think they'd beat Biden. I don't think Trump can. But I fear Trump being president more than them being persident. They aren't evil dictator criminals. Just rinos. Just deep state globalist conservatives. Slimeballs no doubt but not as bad as Trump. Feel me?
Every Democrat in America loves the idea of keeping people they don’t like off the ballot.
Many States now have lawsuits trying to mimic fascist Colorado.

Every Democrat in America loves the idea of keeping people they don’t like off the ballot.
Many States now have lawsuits trying to mimic fascist Colorado.
We already talked about this a week ago. Remember some obscure group in Michigan wanted trump off the mi ballot but a judge said no?

States rights. I’m sure Whitmer would love to take Trump off the ballot. He almost got her kidnapped.

We already talked about this a week ago. Remember some obscure group in Michigan wanted trump off the mi ballot but a judge said no?

States rights. I’m sure Whitmer would love to take Trump off the ballot. He almost got her kidnapped.
No one can (in a sane world) override the US Constitution.
Keeping people off the ballot is 100% fascism.

Forum List

Back