How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

Again if it were true why did they report it in 2016?

bigrebnc1775 bripat9643

Why did Bill Cosby's victims wait years, even decades, to report their being raped?

Why did Harvey Weinstein's victims wait years and decades to report his misconduct?

Why did Bill Clinton's victims wait years to report his misconduct?

Are you tards really this clueless? Seriously?

They didn't wait dumbass

I then post proof the victims did wait for years and decades.

Then we get this:
Lol you post nothing of relevance and show your idiocy

We are watching in real time how a tard weaves his own self-delusion! Wow!

I then post proof the victims did wait for years and decades.

Then we get this:

We are watching in real time how a tard weaves his own self-delusion! Wow!
And once again the trump accuser's would have come forward if it was true and not wait until he was running for president

Ummm because be need to reproduce.. and I’m talking about tax breaks .. not giving money
A tax deduction is taken from everyone else's pockets to pay for it. That's a fact. And when you have enough of them, we have to borrow from China and other countries.

Deductions, credits, and exemptions result in higher tax rates for everyone. Your deduction is thievery.

And now you are going in circles. You say, "Real people don’t marry for cash and prizes."

And so I ask why we have government cash and prizes and you say, "Ummm because we need to reproduce"!

Are you...schizophrenic?

1648255042220.png

Infamous Pubic Hair from 1991 Clarence Thomas Confirmation ...

I suspect many USMB posters may be too young to remember this - but it really happened. I watched it live.

A tax deduction is taken from everyone else's pockets to pay for it. That's a fact. And when you have enough of them, we have to borrow from China and other countries.

Deductions, credits, and exemptions result in higher tax rates for everyone. Your deduction is thievery.

And now you are going in circles. You say, "Real people don’t marry for cash and prizes."

And so I ask why we have government cash and prizes and you say, "Ummm because we need to reproduce"!

Are you...schizophrenic?
I’m sure you would like to invest in the future. Right?

She sleeps in the same bed as a Supreme Court Justice. Absolutely ridiculous.

What a nut job. Reading some of these texts you can see just how much she has lost her mind
I don't think she's lost her mind; rather, it functions very well. She is an ardent Trump supporter and views him as being more important to American than the Constitution itself. She obviously lusts for Trump; probably has wet dreams about him hoping that he would grope her thoroughly and repeatedly. In short, she belongs with Trump, and they should be together, made for each other, two sickos with a common purpose of taking over America.

I don't think she's lost her mind; rather, it functions very well. She is an ardent Trump supporter and views him as being more important to American than the Constitution itself. She obviously lusts for Trump; probably has wet dreams about him hoping that he would grope her thoroughly and repeatedly. In short, she belongs with Trump, and they should be together, made for each other, two sickos with a common purpose of taking over America.

Yes - together in prison!

Hey you read Ginny’s text messages I’ll read hunter Biden’s lap top.. deal?

And once again the trump accuser's would have come forward if it was true and not wait until he was running for president
Clinton's accusers waited until he was running for president, too.

Hmmmm...that must mean Clinton was innocent!

I know a woman who was molested as a child by her uncle. She stayed silent for decades. And then he announced his candidacy for Congress. She immediately called a reporter to stop this monster from being elected.

He withdrew two weeks later.

Some victims wait until the shame and embarrassement are overridden by exigent circumstances. Usually when other women come forward, they finally find the courage to come forward themselves.

That's why whenever I hear of someone accusing a famous person of a sex crime, I always say there will be more. Because these kinds of monsters never stop at one. Like Cosby. Like Weinstein. Like Clinton. Like Trump.

I'm not kidding. You really need to go to a women's crisis center and ask these questions.

Clinton's accusers waited until he was running for president, too.

Hmmmm...that must mean Clinton was innocent!

I know a woman who was molested as a child by her uncle. She stayed silent for decades. And then he announced his candidacy for Congress. She immediately called a reporter to stop this monster from being elected.

He withdrew two weeks later.

Some victims wait until the shame and embarrassement are overridden by exigent circumstances. Usually when other women come forward, they finally find the courage to come forward themselves.

That's why whenever I hear of someone accusing a famous person of a sex crime, I always say there will be more. Because these kinds of monsters never stop at one. Like Cosby. Like Weinstein. Like Clinton. Like Trump.

I'm not kidding. You really need to go to a women's crisis center and ask these questions.
No Clinton accursers didn't wait they came forward while Clinton was governor.

Forum List

Back