How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

A sample:

2. Lysette Anthony, an English model and actress of Husbands and Wives, told ‘The Sunday Times’ on Oct. 15 that Weinstein raped her in her home in the late 1980s.

Dumbass.
And your point is still irrelevant

You are one stupid ignorant fuck. Real people don’t marry for cash and prizes. Love and having children are the reason you moron. Your pathetic whining marks you as just that. Pathetic. And jealous of actual married couples who reject your rantings.
So why are we giving cash and prizes to people for getting married?

I asked this question earlier. Are there people who need government cash before they marry and fuck?

You have a serious comprehension problem. I am against government interference in our love lives. Apparently, pseudocons want to grab all the government money they can get!

And because of that, they are all up in arms because gay people want the same thing! The bigots want special treatment.

I asked this question earlier. Are there people who need government cash before they marry and fuck?

You have a serious comprehension problem. I am against government interference in our love lives. Apparently, pseudocons want to grab all the government money they can get!

And because of that, they are all up in arms because gay people want the same thing! The bigots want special treatment.
Ummm because be need to reproduce.. and I’m talking about tax breaks .. not giving money

That's good but I could give a shit about you trying to virtue signal about Trump's behavior before he was elected.
This isn't about virtue or vice, it's about someone who can't tell the truth about anything.

Having a congenital liar for a president means when a crisis like COVID strikes, he'll lie about it.

Hungary is doing that. Enough children and you do not pay taxes. The catch is you must be married.

I would be happy to get rid of marriage benefits. That's not a justification for extending them to more people

You failed the logic test.
The justification is "equal protection of the laws", dumbass. Logic that.

If our government decides to give everyone a lollipop, we can't exclude gays from getting lollipops just because you bigots don't like them.

But as I keep saying, if we didn't give free lollipops to married people, gay marriage would not even be an issue.

But you want special treatment. You want to exclude gays from the same legal protections you get.

This isn't about virtue or vice, it's about someone who can't tell the truth about anything.

Having a congenital liar for a president means when a crisis like COVID strikes, he'll lie about it.
Are you talking about the media? They just got caught in a series of lies. Take that Covid shit, and shove it. Fauci lied, and continues to lie about Covid.

That's good but I could give a shit about you trying to virtue signal about Trump's behavior before he was elected.
Boy, I guess you weren't around in 1992! :lol:

Trump's character reveals what kind of President he will be. If he can't even be loyal to his multiple wives and observe his vows to them, he sure as shit was not going to be faithful to the voters.

How's that Obamacare replacement working for ya? Are healthcare costs still skyrocketing?

Yes. Yes they are.

And Obamacare is now immortal, thanks to Trump and the organization formerly known as the Republican Party.

Because you tards never held him accountable. Not once.

Just. Like. Melania.

Boy, I guess you weren't around in 1992! :lol:

Trump's character reveals what kind of President he will be. If he can't even be loyal to his multiple wives and observe his vows to them, he sure as shit was not going to be faithful to the voters.

How's that Obamacare replacement working for ya?
He will be? Expecting him to be elected for the third time? I am.

Name three.
Massive overspending by both parties, number one and always the biggest issue with me, as you damn well know.

Both parties support protectionist tariffs. They are anti-free trade.

And both parties are completely owned by special interests.

Easy peasy.

I said all that needs to be said about this. She did not break any laws and was exercising her rights as an American should. Opinions cannot be illegal, dumbass.
I say again, I did not say she did anything illegal.

Look at the topic title, dumbass.

sO nOw jUdGe's WivEs cAn'T hAvE oPiNIoNS!!!!1!!11

707.jpg

Swing and miss Cosby is running for president against a democrat
I need something more cogent, please.

I asked you why the victims of Cosby, Weinstein, and Clinton waited years, and sometimes decades, to report the crimes.

You said they didn't wait.

Your ignorance of women's issues is astounding.

No wonder they are afraid to report what has happened to them, what with fuckwits like you around.

I was not kidding when I said you need to go to a women's crisis center and get educated.

I need something more cogent, please.

I asked you why the victims of Cosby, Weinstein, and Clinton waited years, and sometimes decades, to report the crimes.

You said they didn't wait.

Your ignorance of women's issues is astounding.

No wonder they are afraid to report what has happened to them, what with fuckwits like you around.
Lol you post nothing of relevance and show your idiocy

Forum List

Back