How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

When you disallow a man to marry a woman he loves because he's the wrong color, you ARE forcing your personal bias onto others.

When you disallow a man to marry another man he loves because he's the wrong gender, you ARE forcing your personal bias onto others.

I have a personal bias against the government doing things that are nonsensical. Gay marriage is an oxymoron.

How is it possible you are this ignorant?

bigrebnc1775 bripat9643

Why did Bill Cosby's victims wait years, even decades, to report their being raped?

Why did Harvey Weinstein's victims wait years and decades to report his misconduct?

Why did Bill Clinton's victims wait years to report his misconduct?

Are you tards really this clueless? Seriously?
They didn't wait dumbass

So you are saying cheating is legal? That is all.
Election cheating is clearly illegal. What you fail to grasp is that the punishment for such illegal acts is against the person committing the illegal acts, not against the innocent voter whose vote was illegally handled.

Balanced budgets and paying off the debt. Free trade. Banning tax expenditures and lowering tax rates for everyone. Eliminating the income tax and replacing it with a consumption tax like the Fair Tax. Pro-life. Equal protection of the laws for everyone.

And you already know all this. Stop being obtuse, dipshit.

Now explain to me how you can support a party which added $8 trillion to the debt, enacted protectionist tariffs, and has added more tax expenditures to the tax code than the Democrats?

You tards would not recognize a conservative policy if it kicked you in the balls the way I do.

Trump hasn't fawned over Putin?!?! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! HOOOOOOLLLEEEEEEEEE SHIT!
Trump did not fawn over Putin Idiot . Bottom line, Putin invaded nowhere under Trump. Period. End of argument retard. Why haven’t you left for Ukraine to fight yet?

Loving v. Virginia doesn't apply to gay marriage, dipstick. You claim you are a conservative, but for the entire day everything you have posted takes the prog side of things.

Everything.
The argument against gay marriage is identical to the argument against interracial marriage.

"Because Bible!"

So the argument for gay marriage is identical to the argument for interracial marriage.

"Horseshit!"

You are demonstrating my point. You bigots never learn.

Election cheating is clearly illegal. What you fail to grasp is that the punishment for such illegal acts is against the person committing the illegal acts, not against the innocent voter whose vote was illegally handled.
Again, election changing numbers. Those people knew what they were doing was illegal and were voting for Biden. They got cash for every bogus vote. A whistle blower has proven that.

This is why people call you stupid.

Michael Cohen showed the cancelled checks from Donald Trump.
He also provided a recording between him and Trump discussing the payment to Stephanie Clifford (Stormy Daniels).

Trump wanted to give her cash. Cohen explained it had to be a check.

The argument against gay marriage is identical to the argument against interracial marriage.

"Because Bible!"

So the argument for gay marriage is identical to the argument for interracial marriage.

"Horseshit!"

You are demonstrating my point. You bigots never learn.
Wrong. Marriage has a purpose. Making life easier for two fuck buddies ain't it.

I have a personal bias against the government doing things that are nonsensical. Gay marriage is an oxymoron.

How is it possible you are this ignorant?
You LOVE big government. You demonstrate it all the time!

You want government cash and prizes just for marrying and breeding. That's about as non-conservative as it gets!

If there were no government cash and prizes for being married, gay marriage would not even be an issue.

But you want all those cash and prizes for yourself. You want special treatment. People like YOU have made gay marriage an issue.

Willful blindness in the extreme!

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

The really sick part is that Trump had never actually met Putin at this point. And this was not the last time he claimed to have met Putin and in a relationship with him.

He's like one of those pathetic stalkers who claims to know a celebrity. He was lying in that interview. He always lies.

"He's very interested in what we're doing here today." My god, that's sad.

Trump calls Putin a tough guy and claims to have met Putin, which is another sad celebrity-stalker lie:

Trump once again falsely claims to have talked to Putin:

Trump lies again about having a relationship with Putin and says Putin sent him a gift:

And then there was Trump's infamous swallowing of Putin's election interference denials in Helsinki.

Trump lies yet AGAIN about having met Putin at his Miss Universe contest in 2013:

And AGAIN:

And AGAIN:

And AGAIN:

Trump so obviously has hardcore man-love for Putin.

"He's so smart and he sends me presents!" 👨‍❤️‍👨

Should time permit, I will post even more fawning later.

Now to bitch slap your retarded ass again. Going to tweets from 2013. Desperate and nothing to do with Trump’s tenure as President. Fail. Americans have killed a lot of people. Hiroshima and Nagasaki ring bells? Fail #2. You assholes never proved Putin did anything in 2016. Your own people stated not one vote wasn’t changed, not one election affected. Fail #3 and you’re out. Hit the showers loser. Your gay fantasies don’t mean Trump or any other real man shares your pathetic delusions.

He also provided a recording between him and Trump discussing the payment to Stephanie Clifford (Stormy Daniels).

She was blackmailing him, dumbass.

I propose we settle this one-on-one

Lets hold a live event in public where BWK reads the Ginni Thomas texts

And I read selections from the Hunter Biden laptop

Proceeds go to charity

What do you say, BWk?

Do you have anything to say about the insanity of Ginny Thomas's texts? Post #199

You said that. Practice what you preach.

You LOVE big government. You demonstrate it all the time!

You want government cash and prizes just for marrying and breeding. That's about as non-conservative as it gets!

If there were no government cash and prizes for being married, gay marriage would not even be an issue.

But you want all those cash and prizes for yourself. You want special treatment. People like YOU have made gay marriage an issue.
You are one stupid ignorant fuck. Real people don’t marry for cash and prizes. Love and having children are the reason you moron. Your pathetic whining marks you as just that. Pathetic. And jealous of actual married couples who reject your rantings.

The court did not think so.
Wrong case.

You're referencing this one.

But they haven't all been wins for Daniels. She also sued Trump for defamation after the president's comments on Twitter that a man she said threatened her to stay quiet about their alleged affair in 2011 was “nonexistent." Trump also posted side-by-side photos of the composite sketch of the man making the threats and Daniels' husband.

The defamation lawsuit was thrown out and Daniels is appealing the decision and an order to pay Trump almost $300,000 in attorney fees.

Forum List

Back